200M in all Skills

Makilio

You can set a portal to LRC.  So if you want to go fish rocktails (what dragonseance is doing) you tele to max guild and use the portal and you are a few steps from a fishing spot

From just looking at their gains and skills left, I think Alkan will beat him to 200m all. 

Boredom.png

watch his stream hes doing rocktails with bonus and skillchompas gets roughly 230k an hour

C2 is faster than that isn't it? Meaning the max guild didn't really help at all then

No max guild didn't help at all unless you do rocktails.  Elf city in general doesn't provide any of the best xp rates that i can think of off the top of my head.  Pickpocketing is slower however it has other benefits so its actually worth doing, mining is slower than warbands, smithing is worse than warbands and a lot of other methods.  I guess it had the largest impact on slayer but i feel like that was a nice update.

I could be missing something but ya elf city doesnt really have much as far as OP skilling methods, just a nice social place to skill which i think is what they were going for, plus just some cool stuff other than skilling.

Can't wait to see the second batch, will make theiving nicer atleast

No max guild didn't help at all unless you do rocktails.  Elf city in general doesn't provide any of the best xp rates that i can think of off the top of my head.  Pickpocketing is slower however it has other benefits so its actually worth doing, mining is slower than warbands, smithing is worse than warbands and a lot of other methods.  I guess it had the largest impact on slayer but i feel like that was a nice update.

I could be missing something but ya elf city doesnt really have much as far as OP skilling methods, just a nice social place to skill which i think is what they were going for, plus just some cool stuff other than skilling.

R u maxed? Cus if you were, you'd know that max guild lrc tele sends you to the rope entrance. You save maybe 30seconds instead of running from edge lode L
  • Like 1

No max guild didn't help at all unless you do rocktails. Elf city in general doesn't provide any of the best xp rates that i can think of off the top of my head. Pickpocketing is slower however it has other benefits so its actually worth doing, mining is slower than warbands, smithing is worse than warbands and a lot of other methods. I guess it had the largest impact on slayer but i feel like that was a nice update.

R u maxed? Cus if you were, you'd know that max guild lrc tele sends you to the rope entrance. You save maybe 30seconds instead of running from edge lode L

Time saved is time saved

• Like 2

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I mean that was in response to if fishing got faster for dragonseance with the elf city update, i said the only thing it changed was the lrc tele and i even said it didnt really make it faster.  So why even say anything and yes im maxed click on my name and see

• Like 2

For every tick wasted, a kitten dies.

• Like 3

I think Alkan can beat Dragonseance if he plays 1.6x as much as Dragonseance is playing. Though, how much they gain during double xp weekend is unpredictable.

Pretty sure alkan plays more but he still has a life similar to dseance

Imo they are probs the 2 smartest top pagers, they have sacrificed stuff to get where they are, but they're still able to maintain social connections and do other things than rs 20 hrs a day. Most top pagers just give up everything for rs and it feels like they got nothing to do when they're done. Idk what drumgun is doing but forsberg is going so hard on osrs now it was not even a surprise he would go over to osrs to maintain his problems

To me the top pager that is the best at maintaining a balanced life both while and eventually after max xp is the best ones

• Like 3

Hey i dont mean to do any self promoting i just feel like this is relevant to this thread's audience.

I am hoping to do a series of interviews of well known rs players or players with great achievements, etc.

Basically the list of people id like to interview is-

Dragonseance, Paperbag, Alkan, Jake, basically just if your on top page id be interested

Drowns, Jebrim, G0d vs D3vil wouldn't be a bad one

Any others please let me know.  I am saying this hear because 1. people here track top skillers and are also interested in high level content 2. many of the people i would like to interview read this thread.

Please if you are on that list shoot me a pm  my private is always on and lets see if we can work something out

Hey i dont mean to do any self promoting i just feel like this is relevant to this thread's audience.

I am hoping to do a series of interviews of well known rs players or players with great achievements, etc.

Dragonseance, Paperbag, Alkan, Jake, basically just if your on top page id be interested

Any others please let me know.  I am saying this hear because 1. people here track top skillers and are also interested in high level content 2. many of the people i would like to interview read this thread.

Please if you are on that list shoot me a pm  my private is always on and lets see if we can work something out

You can interview me

I was going to put his name down but figured it was impossible.  My plan is to get some people ik will do it and hopefully it will attract the attention of others.  Obviously some people will be hard to get or hesitant

good luck interviewing GvD, last time I met him the only word he knew how to squeeze out inbetween gainz was L

and if you think interviews over skype or w/e, gl getting drowns to skype he's never skyped with people in his own clan doubt he'd do it with a random

Well i mean if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen those were just some people i would like to get.  And i would prefer skype but if the player doesn't want to we can do it in the chat.  I'm willing to work with people.

And i've heard GvD talk plenty of times on the old ee vent.  I actually have something that Dragonseance, Argaios, GvD, and I made one day and meant to make it a series but it never took off because i messed up recording.  It was supposed to be kinda like an EE podcast type thing but idk it never happened

Well i mean if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen those were just some people i would like to get.  And i would prefer skype but if the player doesn't want to we can do it in the chat.  I'm willing to work with people.

And i've heard GvD talk plenty of times on the old ee vent.  I actually have something that Dragonseance, Argaios, GvD, and I made one day and meant to make it a series but it never took off because i messed up recording.  It was supposed to be kinda like an EE podcast type thing but idk it never happened

Just pm me if you want to interview me, im always on. I know everyone wants an interview with me

• Like 3

EE Podcast series was 11/10 idea that you had m8 toppest of ideas will like irl

• Like 3

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I know all of the players you just listed lol. GvD doesn't mind talking, although idk how he talks to random people. Drowns would be a challenge, he won't add you, but you might be able to pull off something in his clan Talent Squad. Paperbag would be the easiest for you to interview. Is your plan to put these interviews on Youtube? If so, do you actually have a subscriber base? You'd have much better luck convincing people to do an interview if you had 20,000 subscribers instead of only 20.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Wow, I remember seeing this thread a short while after I created my tip.it account...

Going to take awhile to catch up on all the posts since then. lol

a fair percentage of them are just bullshit & drama, so if you plan to read it all, read up to around the release of div and then start skipping a ton cus everything from then to now have just been a lot of blahblah back and forth.

Also Jeb, drowns has never skyped with any of us in talent squad he won't just randomly skype someone with 20 subs to do an interview, ain't no gainer got time 4 dat