200M in all Skills

Makilio

What would be the most efficient way of maxing on a DIY account? I assume dungeoneering would be first but I'm not sure

I'll be making a hypothetical list when I get home from vacation (on my blog probably since it's a goal of mine to attempt) but it's roughly the same as my previous list, div first as it just helps with all skills

How does div help skills for an ironman beyond the porters that bank fish/drops for you? 

And @Licert, I think dg would be incredibly useful as a first 99, or at least 80+ skill, yup. Easy t80 weps for all 3 styles. Quests would all be easy with chaotics. 

What should an ironman acc use their XP lamps/BXP rewards on, considering that one wouldn't really think of skills in terms of gp/xp anymore? Maybe prayer?

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

What would be the most efficient way of maxing on a DIY account? I assume dungeoneering would be first but I'm not sure

I'll be making a hypothetical list when I get home from vacation (on my blog probably since it's a goal of mine to attempt) but it's roughly the same as my previous list, div first as it just helps with all skills

How does div help skills for an ironman beyond the porters that bank fish/drops for you? 

And @Licert, I think dg would be incredibly useful as a first 99, or at least 80+ skill, yup. Easy t80 weps for all 3 styles. Quests would all be easy with chaotics. 

What should an ironman acc use their XP lamps/BXP rewards on, considering that one wouldn't really think of skills in terms of gp/xp anymore? Maybe prayer?

I imagine divination for the daily locations, but I'm not sure.

I imagine divination for the daily locations, but I'm not sure.
Ill be lame if diys can use other peoples divine locs.

Also can we all pls call it diy and not iron man? Iron man is such a dull oldschool private server expression

Divination for daily locations (probably the fastest way to start fishing), free banking of materials with porters (and the one that heals under x% of hp for safety if you're hardmode), and transmuting lower materials into higher (really good for ores, bring coal bag, nature runes, div energy and fire staff to lrc and mine coal, transmute it into x/y and bank or superheat)

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I'd start off with 90/91 rc to unlock ports, greater runic staff(not necessary if dunging for chaotic) and to get free runes from wicked hood each day. After that i'd dunge till I got all the useful rewards out of it. I'd also c2 fish/cook/wc/fm the lower floors.

• Like 2

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I created an acc to test low combat level training Dungeoneering... I'm 14 combat and I got 3 times (straight) out of 4 Unholy cursebearer combat level 91 at floor 15. Needless to say that I can't even hit 1 on him. 

They are excluded.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It makes sense to exclude them since they're a multiplayer minigame thing, and they did say that kind of activity would be turned off.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I created an acc to test low combat level training Dungeoneering... I'm 14 combat and I got 3 times (straight) out of 4 Unholy cursebearer combat level 91 at floor 15. Needless to say that I can't even hit 1 on him. 

Jeez, it may be worth it to train slayer to like 50 beforehand then? Low combat level slayer sounds fun to me. I could go test it now, but I'm curious whether legacy is OP at low levels or not considering how few abilities are available at low combat skill levels. What was your experience?

Jeez, it may be worth it to train slayer to like 50 beforehand then? Low combat level slayer sounds fun to me. I could go test it now, but I'm curious whether legacy is OP at low levels or not considering how few abilities are available at low combat skill levels. What was your experience?

It didn't seem that OP to me. It seemed pretty balanced.

• Like 1

Low level slayer is fun (frustrating) tasks are slower but relaxing. Just don't try to get tasks from vanakka (of the zombies are still aggressive)

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

On crafting: I remember Oddish saying doing Temple Trekking and taking silver bars as your rewards was a solid way of training crafting on a diy.

• Like 2

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I personally still pay my mems with RL money so I'm not totally on board with that idea, but since I think majority of DIYers would agree I'd be willing to go along with it and pay more.

On topic, I wonder if anyone will go for 200m all in ironman lol. I think the best order to do skills would be dg to 99, then a lot of quests, fish/cook for food, mix of slayer/farming, then anything you want after that. For MTK, 10 on maples, 5 on herbs I think would be ideal?

Divination will be kind of a really pointless skill, even moreso than it is for regular accounts. Get 91 rc with runespan, 99 rc with double nats and pess drops from slayer (hopefully they don't nerf that too much with the "valuable runes" update), LRC mine to 99 mining with superheating, maybe bank bars. Not sure how to go about crafting. Oh, porters that bank dragonhide drops for you from Divination would actually be very useful. Construction won't be too bad with that plank guy RIGHT by the POH portal in taverley now.

No MTK for Ironman. Ironman means" Do it yourself." Not have something get the resources for you.

No TH for Exp/Resources.

200M all for F2p maybe.

Been a whie since I last posted on here & I also need to read like 331 pages to catch up :mellow: Really like reading those Weekly Hiscores updates.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

No MTK for Ironman. Ironman means" Do it yourself." Not have something get the resources for you.

Source?

Considering that's basically the entire reward of two quests (first for 10 collectors, second for 15), I highly doubt MTK is disabled.

• Like 1