200M in all Skills

Makilio

Does anyone know of an efficient/afk method for heist.  Like what are the rates and also is there a guide out there.  I searched one but i remember seeing some high level players just afk the whole game so idk if thats the best method or if they payed to leech it

Does anyone know of an efficient/afk method for heist.  Like what are the rates and also is there a guide out there.  I searched one but i remember seeing some high level players just afk the whole game so idk if thats the best method or if they payed to leech it

Unless you pay for 100% games / or just have friends willing to, it's not efficient. All this stuff you could just google lol

(about 260k thief or 230k hunt(?))

stop pming me plz

Mod Post

A few posts have been removed.

I would like to remind everyone that at this time, Jagex does not allow multiple accounts owned by the same person to interact for the purposes of affecting the outcome of a minigame, or otherwise exploit game mechanics. As such, under rule 1.1 on these forums, we do not permit users to discuss or admit to using alternate accounts in this way either.

Mod Post

I would like to remind everyone that at this time, Jagex does not allow multiple accounts owned by the same person to interact for the purposes of affecting the outcome of a minigame, or otherwise exploit game mechanics. As such, under rule 1.1 on these forums, we do not permit users to discuss or admit to using alternate accounts in this way either.

Damn it's like the US, you don't even have to break the rule only talking about it gets you [bleep]ed over

lol'd

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Mod Post

Damn it's like the US, you don't even have to break the rule only talking about it gets you [bleep]ed over

lol'd

You can't blame them for covering their bases

77yLQy8.png

Mod Post

lol'd

We enforce all Jagex rules alongside our own. People boost minigames, people abuse bugs, people lie, scam, and lure - sure, discuss it. Do not instruct people how to do so. Do not claim to do so. Do not encourage others to do so.

That said, the posts that were hidden not only mentioned using alts to boost minigames, but also mentioned that the poster was going to do so. On top of this, they also encouraged others to do so.

I hope I've made myself clear.

• Like 2

09144a99bb.png

Mod Post

lol'd

We enforce all Jagex rules alongside our own. People boost minigames, people abuse bugs, people lie, scam, and lure - sure, discuss it. Do not instruct people how to do so. Do not claim to do so. Do not encourage others to do so.

That said, the posts that were hidden not only mentioned using alts to boost minigames, but also mentioned that the poster was going to do so. On top of this, they also encouraged others to do so.

literally quaking in my desk chair atm ;)

so has anyone figured out which option for "Karima" (I think that's her name) that randomly gives you bxp? I chose the seecond option and on a level 90 skill I got like 12k bxp :(

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Mod Post

lol'd

so has anyone figured out which option for "Karima" (I think that's her name) that randomly gives you bxp? I chose the seecond option and on a level 90 skill I got like 12k bxp :(

It's Blessing of Fate that gives you more random bxp. idk why you refer to it as "figured out", pretty sure everything was explained pretty clearly in the newspost.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Mod Post

lol'd

It's Blessing of Fate that gives you more random bxp. idk why you refer to it as "figured out", pretty sure everything was explained pretty clearly in the newspost.

I never read anything on the front page, I usually forget to. I also didn't know they'd just tell you which is the "better" option, seems as if they're just trying to make it easy at this point

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

No they just explained each option, one option gives  you a few hundred k gp, one gives you like 15k bxp in a skill of your choice, another gives you 60k random bxp, so ya thats all the info given

Since using alts and transferring is now legal, it makes you wonder how many people would bot if it became legal.

Transferring gp has been made legal however there are many rules that still apply to how alt accounts may interact

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

There was a somewhat famous case in the last few weeks (I won't mention any names) of someone who is friends with various J-Mods, who was made a P-Mod, and he still openly boosts SC with his alt. So much for Jagex taking that rule seriously.

There was a somewhat famous case in the last few weeks (I won't mention any names) of someone who is friends with various J-Mods, who was made a P-Mod, and he still openly boosts SC with his alt. So much for Jagex taking that rule seriously.

Only on tip it

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Hardly surprised. It will be a cold day in hell when they have consistent enforcement on the subject. Meanwhile, everyone else is expected to ignore the elephant in the room and pretend that they're doing a marvelous job at enforcing this stance.

It's frustrating as hell.

hzvjpwS.gif