200M in all Skills

Makilio

Any specific date for the release of Iron Man mode? More specific than "this month".

Considering they needed people to test for at least a week, I'm pretty sure this won't be coming out this week coming.

The next week (22nd) is the day the Crystal Amulet stops working, which is a pretty good indication that will be the Elf City launch date.

Ironman, therefor, will probably be out the week of the 29th.

Mod Ronan did the 1k Corp kills for old school earlier and said that the poll for Old School Ironman Mode will be out next week, I think they normally run till the Wednesday of the week afterwards and if it passes it should have a release that coincides with the main game, so I guess it's coming right at the end of the month, 29th-30th September?

IDK if this is Specific to me, but...

Ever since Jagex mentioned in the patch notes that they've adjusted the order of things done when logging out, I'm finding that closing the client without logging out is preventing my hiscores from updating. It's causing my RuneTracker records to be off and could be "abused" to get on their Top 42 or Records, if that even matters.

Just thought I'd mention it - as it's somewhat relative to this thread.

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Do you know what causes the "Please wait a moment before logging out" message to pop up, or caused, if that no longer happens?  It would block you from logging for about 15-30 seconds and piqued my curiosity..

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Happens when you try to log out before an animation finishes (like teleporting), when you're on a timer for bank PIN, etc. Your character's just busy.

I've logged in, done a few quick GE offers, then (tried to) log off and had that message - it would seem to rule out those.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

IDK if this is Specific to me, but...

Ever since Jagex mentioned in the patch notes that they've adjusted the order of things done when logging out, I'm finding that closing the client without logging out is preventing my hiscores from updating. It's causing my RuneTracker records to be off and could be "abused" to get on their Top 42 or Records, if that even matters.

Just thought I'd mention it - as it's somewhat relative to this thread.

So its not just me then lol 

peever142.png

how much range xp do you get from 200m slay?

69m

Do you have any hard evidence to support this, or is this (pardon the expression) just a wild goose guess?  :P

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Jeez this thread died even though two more people passed up SUOMI (dseance and some guy named yoo). I guess the social commentary to take away from this is that most people don't really care about the top ranks anymore, perhaps because of how devalued XP has become and how jaded treasure hunter has caused everyone to be in regards to respectable achievements in RS. 

Or not. Idk, not trying to be uber deep, just weird that this thread got super slow. Anyone know who'll win between Jdela and Alkan to 5b/5.2bil? Jdela has some of the slowest skills left.

As for range XP from 200m slay, that's highly variable. It is definitely meleescape right now since the melee basics and thresholds are stronger all around than range/mage. People are even starting to prefer melee @ araxxor because of that, even though tactics-wise he's probably easier to handle with ranged/magic.

lol suomi got 420 xp

• Like 1

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Jeez this thread died even though two more people passed up SUOMI (dseance and some guy named yoo). I guess the social commentary to take away from this is that most people don't really care about the top ranks anymore, perhaps because of how devalued XP has become and how jaded treasure hunter has caused everyone to be in regards to respectable achievements in RS. 

Or not. Idk, not trying to be uber deep, just weird that this thread got super slow. Anyone know who'll win between Jdela and Alkan to 5b/5.2bil? Jdela has some of the slowest skills left.

As for range XP from 200m slay, that's highly variable. It is definitely meleescape right now since the melee basics and thresholds are stronger all around than range/mage. People are even starting to prefer melee @ araxxor because of that, even though tactics-wise he's probably easier to handle with ranged/magic.

lol suomi got 420 xp

For the first, well in part its because TIF is so much more dead than it was a few years back. That and it's been done, so it's no longer a race.

For the last, I can't see range being that much easier tactic wise for raxor, with two exceptions: The ability to range when standing in light pools, and the ability to slightly easier avoid cleave. But even as melee you just run 1 step away and the cleave misses so its not hard to avoid there either. Maybe killing small spiders, IDK, but since there is a timer for when those spawn anyway it doesn't much matter if you kill the slightly quicker, outside of the healing one.

Overall, since you are limited more by enrage than anything, I'm planning on just keeping on meleeing.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

lol suomi got 420 xp

On't care if it is devalued I don't play rs for xp, and I just don't give a [bleep] about top page as I try to focus more on irl than forever spending my days cheering for people that put their entire lives on hold for rs achievements.

Also yoo is geel

• Like 1

So with the Elf city out is there new dailys within the daily stuff worth doing? If there is, could anyone list all the dailys up to this day that are worth doing?

Not really any new dailies, unless you count the herb/tree patches.

There is a new weekly Slayer D&D.

Edit: Ah, right, there is the crystal tree blossom; I forgot about that since I haven't been able to plant one yet.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

So with the Elf city out is there new dailys within the daily stuff worth doing? If there is, could anyone list all the dailys up to this day that are worth doing?

Not really any new dailies, unless you count the herb/tree patches.

There is a new weekly Slayer D&D.

Crystal blossom from the crystal tree you plant in the southeast part of the main plaza thing. Gives 15k farm xp a day I believe (though on 24 hour reset instead of daily reset... Jagex pls)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.