200M in all Skills

Makilio

Elf workers vs. Dwarf traders? I think workers are slightly less XP/hr but more GP/hr and you get brawler gloves from them, maybe balances it in their favor?

All signs point towards Elves being better. Assuming you only pickpocket them on VoS their xp is comparable to traders off aura (330k with all applicable bonuses barring bxp), offer 1.3-1.6m gp/hr (will likely be more with batch 2) and offer MANY brawlers on the course to 200m thieve. Some brawlers are extremely good, especially due to a few of them currently offering very exploitable mechanics. The only arguments that can be made in favor of traders are that on aura they can be around 480k thieving with exo/ T5 FFD and they offer a way to finish most of fletching, though that last part isn't much of an issue if going for (true) trim.

• Like 2

I should've worded that better I was more curious about;

especially due to a few of them currently offering very exploitable mechanics.

Id guess protean bars for wilderness smithing (there's anvils out there - one near pirates hut for example).

Vmser.png

noooooo protean bars are really bad for smith brawlers.  the move is visages.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Gained 750k atk exp in 30mins today with th dummies planted it 1step south of lvl 1 wildy so it lands in wildy, ran out of dummies to and can't use friends due to bad xp

Fish brawls are like 200k fish a day if u cap on 4 by having friends place/use vis wax to extend.

I should've worded that better I was more curious about;

especially due to a few of them currently offering very exploitable mechanics.

Ah, my bad, I didn't look too much into it. I'm guessing he was referring to some methods that can be used in the wild that are pretty good, like combat brawlers and training dummies, book of Char firemaking, smithing on portable forges, divine locations like yew trees, etc. There's quite a bit.

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

Elf workers vs. Dwarf traders? I think workers are slightly less XP/hr but more GP/hr and you get brawler gloves from them, maybe balances it in their favor?

All signs point towards Elves being better. Assuming you only pickpocket them on VoS their xp is comparable to traders off aura (330k with all applicable bonuses barring bxp), offer 1.3-1.6m gp/hr (will likely be more with batch 2) and offer MANY brawlers on the course to 200m thieve. Some brawlers are extremely good, especially due to a few of them currently offering very exploitable mechanics. The only arguments that can be made in favor of traders are that on aura they can be around 480k thieving with exo/ T5 FFD and they offer a way to finish most of fletching, though that last part isn't much of an issue if going for (true) trim.

How do you actually do Elves only during VoS? Or is this assuming you train other skills when you're blocked from Thieving them? Personally using exo, aura etc. I tend to get locked out from pickpocketing for around 2 minutes in every 4 clan cycle. And only like 25% of that I can have the VoS bonus xp.

u5zhkTY.gif

My suspicion about SUOMI is above changes in Jagex income models, and gameplay changes, I think the biggest reason why he wanted to quit/has quit was his lack of desire to be #1 and have the responsibilities surrounding that title. To me its no surprise that hes come back now.

Yeah exactly. I am not going to post some huge walls of text again now haha but might as well post something :P

I still been logging in to lobby often to talk with friends while doing other stuff on computer. It's just great talking with friends still even when I don't play rs, made lots of great friends over the years and never want to leave those behind. I wasn't planning to ruin the perfect 20M Divination xp but I went to visit Dragonseance to show my support haha and thought what the hell might as well get some Xp. But yeah not going for 200M skills anymore but it's interesting still to follow all this rs stuff and might as well get some Xp sometimes if I feel like it :P

Thanks!

• Like 6

Yeah exactly. I am not going to post some huge walls of text again 

but i wanted a huge suomi wall  :(

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15