200M in all Skills

Makilio

Wow, I remember seeing this thread a short while after I created my tip.it account...

Going to take awhile to catch up on all the posts since then. lol

a fair percentage of them are just bullshit & drama, so if you plan to read it all, read up to around the release of div and then start skipping a ton cus everything from then to now have just been a lot of blahblah back and forth.

Also Jeb, drowns has never skyped with any of us in talent squad he won't just randomly skype someone with 20 subs to do an interview, ain't no gainer got time 4 dat

Just tell him that you are there to merge clans kr148. Works errtime

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Lol i mean i really appreciate the advice, seriously, but obviously it would be easier if i had 20k rather than 20 subs lol.  It's not like im going to just get 20k subs to make these interviews lol, its not that easy i would love 20k subs.  Hopefully though these interviews attract some attention.  I kinda hoped that if the first few got some attention it would be easier to get people to do them, however suomi also is planning on doing a series like this so ya idk if i can compete

Lol i mean i really appreciate the advice, seriously, but obviously it would be easier if i had 20k rather than 20 subs lol.  It's not like im going to just get 20k subs to make these interviews lol, its not that easy i would love 20k subs.  Hopefully though these interviews attract some attention.  I kinda hoped that if the first few got some attention it would be easier to get people to do them, however suomi also is planning on doing a series like this so ya idk if i can compete

Even without a large subscriber base, you still have access to some big markets, such as this forum, Reddit, and the HLF.

Also remember that the point of an interview isn't to just be an entertaining read/listen, it's to make information public. Find a player that has something to say and then give them a platform. Ask them questions about all sides of the issue.

Honestly, you could do a pretty good interview with that guyone kid. He seems like he has a lot that he wants to say and he's struggling to get people to take him seriously. Give him an opportunity to express his interest in legitimately competing for 200m in all skills and you'll probably have something worth reading/watching, even if that's because he makes an ass out of himself.
  • Like 4

Perhaps not the best place to ask, but here goes nothing:

Jebrim, how much does the recent changes to FPF affect it on overall?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Wow, I remember seeing this thread a short while after I created my tip.it account...

Going to take awhile to catch up on all the posts since then. lol

a fair percentage of them are just bullshit & drama, so if you plan to read it all, read up to around the release of div and then start skipping a ton cus everything from then to now have just been a lot of blahblah back and forth.

Also Jeb, drowns has never skyped with any of us in talent squad he won't just randomly skype someone with 20 subs to do an interview, ain't no gainer got time 4 dat

I wasn't saying Skype, I was saying do the interview in the clan chat lol.

I haven't tested anything yet, but I would presume the Xp rate is now up to around 120k-125k Xp/hr (at my speed) based on what I read of the changes. That is without any bonus Xp though, so it'd be even higher if you included it. That said, the update has caused more people to go there, which would have a downward push on Xp rates. Once the Hefin/Elf Course comes out, I'm sure FPF will be obsolete again.

Lol i mean i really appreciate the advice, seriously, but obviously it would be easier if i had 20k rather than 20 subs lol. It's not like im going to just get 20k subs to make these interviews lol, its not that easy i would love 20k subs. Hopefully though these interviews attract some attention. I kinda hoped that if the first few got some attention it would be easier to get people to do them, however suomi also is planning on doing a series like this so ya idk if i can compete

Even without a large subscriber base, you still have access to some big markets, such as this forum, Reddit, and the HLF.

Also remember that the point of an interview isn't to just be an entertaining read/listen, it's to make information public. Find a player that has something to say and then give them a platform. Ask them questions about all sides of the issue.

Honestly, you could do a pretty good interview with that guyone kid. He seems like he has a lot that he wants to say and he's struggling to get people to take him seriously. Give him an opportunity to express his interest in legitimately competing for 200m in all skills and you'll probably have something worth reading/watching, even if that's because he makes an ass out of himself.

I like your platform statement, but the problem is there are far better candidates to choose from to host the interview. Suomi or any other big Youtuber would be a far better platform to get one's message out there than a nonamer's Youtube channel. There's no incentive for the interviewee to bother participating. Kr148 might benefit from the interview, but the interviewee would not. His opportunity cost for using Kr148 instead of a big Youtuber is just too large, assuming they even desired to participate in an interview, which I think is already unlikely.

Lastly, most of the names mentioned already have their own Youtube channels and a way for them to have their own voice heard. And that's frankly why I myself likely wouldn't bother. What do I get from it? He couldn't even try bribing me with gp because I don't even care about gp; I don't need it for Agility.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

^ Bribe him with Silverhawk feathers then!

P.S. Next time, mind editing your post instead of triple-posting?  Thanks :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Lol i mean i really appreciate the advice, seriously, but obviously it would be easier if i had 20k rather than 20 subs lol. It's not like im going to just get 20k subs to make these interviews lol, its not that easy i would love 20k subs. Hopefully though these interviews attract some attention. I kinda hoped that if the first few got some attention it would be easier to get people to do them, however suomi also is planning on doing a series like this so ya idk if i can compete

I like your platform statement, but the problem is there are far better candidates to choose from to host the interview. Suomi or any other big Youtuber would be a far better platform to get one's message out there than a nonamer's Youtube channel. There's no incentive for the interviewee to bother participating. Kr148 might benefit from the interview, but the interviewee would not. His opportunity cost for using Kr148 instead of a big Youtuber is just too large, assuming they even desired to participate in an interview, which I think is already unlikely.

Lastly, most of the names mentioned already have their own Youtube channels and a way for them to have their own voice heard. And that's frankly why I myself likely wouldn't bother. What do I get from it? He couldn't even try bribing me with gp because I don't even care about gp; I don't need it for Agility.

I was trying to be encouraging :/
  • Like 2

In what world is tipit a large market? From what I can see there are like 20 people who use these boards.

• Like 1

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

In what world is tipit a large market? From what I can see there are like 20 people who use these boards.

Seems to always be like 15 members on and like 300 guests, lol.

Seems to always be like 15 members on and like 300 guests, lol.

As with most forums and such, there's always far less people actively talking/contributing than there are reading and lurking.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

The sad truth which I didn't thought would happen a few years ago, I wonder though why this has happened? Just because runescape has becoming less populair, or people moving to other sites for their info?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

The sad truth which I didn't thought would happen a few years ago, I wonder though why this has happened? Just because runescape has becoming less populair, or people moving to other sites for their info?

Moved on/Realized this place sucks/Went to other places/Died

Miss Lioness, on 19 Sept 2014 - 11:16 PM, said:

Please can we now get back on-topic? Discussion about this is all fine and dandy, but it is kinda derailing the thread.

If you want to discuss this further and really investigate it, I suggest to make a thread in Data and Research.

<3:

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Considering that this is the topic for 200M in all skills and she's asking about a potential new fastest way to train one of those skills, I don't see it as being too off-topic.  But maybe I misunderstood your point.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The interview series would be great to get it out there and maybe create some interesting debates afterwards, but unfortunately Rs youtube is all about random ass childish short films and sketches now, there's barely any "efficiency" interested people around yt these days cus it's "xp waste"

best of luck with the interview series it would be interesting for sure

• Like 2

I decided to test FPF today and lol...

When they said they removed penalty, they didn't also mention that they also removed the bonus you got if you actually followed the rules... Now it's essentially as if the penalty exists the entire time instead of only some of the time, good going Jagex lmao. FPF got a major nerf.

P.S. The main English FPF world is completely empty. That's a bad sign lmao.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

When they said they removed penalty, they didn't also mention that they also removed the bonus you got if you actually followed the rules... Now it's essentially as if the penalty exists the entire time instead of only some of the time, good going Jagex lmao. FPF got a major nerf.

Is it a bad sign or a consequence of the nerf you just mentioned?  :o

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Is it a bad sign or a consequence of the nerf you just mentioned?   :o

Actually a couple people did end up showing up, but still... I think people tested FPF and realized they weren't getting good rates after the update and therefore didn't stay. I made a video now about it:

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Is it a bad sign or a consequence of the nerf you just mentioned?   :o

Actually a couple people did end up showing up, but still... I think people tested FPF and realized they weren't getting good rates after the update and therefore didn't stay. I made a video now about it:

My favorite bit was 1:24

cq4Sp.jpg

O boy its close.  Alkan could pass him right now if he did like 4-5 hours of construction.  Also alkan is having a massive RC month while training other skills, im not sure if he is even sleeping.

Dragonseance getting some gigantic fishing gains aswell.

Needless to say its close

I mean he cares just not enough to start no lifing right now.  Hes going at his own pace which is pretty fast tbh, like 100 hours this week, but he isn't going to play more than he wants to keep his rank right now