200M in all Skills

Makilio

After watching that video, I am certain I watched something else. Didn't you make a program that would calculate the best path? I remember seeing that in one of your videos and I didn't see it in the above video. Would it be possible for you to PM me the video you are thinking of?

Is it this?

stop pming me plz

Close but not quite. I can't really lay the finger on it. Could just be me tho for not remembering it clearly.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

FPF is a great example of a good update.  For content to be used it needs to be worth your time, but the xp rates were justified.  Id rather see faster methods come into the game like that.  And also, even though fpf was great, i still can't believe silver hawk boots ruined agility when it was in such a good place.  The bonus xp helped some people with the monotony but the xp rates were still boosted just slightly overall, and it also got more people to BA and work as a team.  It was bringing people together and also got people training agility more.  Its too late now to do anything about sh boots but its just a shame they did that to agility when it was so good

• Like 1

Close but not quite. I can't really lay the finger on it. Could just be me tho for not remembering it clearly.

are you mixing up agility and one of his cannon/backwalking videos?

Definitly not! I guess I will never know what I actually saw =C.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

I did an hour-long commentary at FPF. I used to recommend people to mute the video and just watch what I do as I train normally and try to figure out some of my strategies that way.

One of the biggest things I always kept in mind as I trained was the number of tick differences between different routes. Going left was 3 more ticks than going right, assuming all doors are open, etc. So you count the doors shut in both paths and change your route accordingly towards the faster one. Or maybe the center route just happened to be open in an optimal way and you add that to your calculations. Maybe the act of opening up the southern door on the east side opens up the center door as well and so you change your plan and hop through the center instead. So you must in a split second decide look at all the doors in your available path and make a mental calculation and click on the route you're going. Over time, after having done this awhile, you start to memorize the decisions you've made in the past for certain doors and it becomes easier to do on instinct. Then on occasions you come to a revelation about a newer way you could potentially go faster and you have to start doing lots more calculations and memorization to get that down as well. FPF is a constant building up of knowledge and skill on top of the old with occasional refinement along the way.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I think that is the one I saw!

Jebrim, you can disregard the PM now =3!

Account Help

If I were to go back to FPF today, I'd be able to do it efficiently from muscle memory alone (minus the latest stuff I had improved on). However, I wouldn't be able to improve my Xp rate one bit for a while. During my time gone, I've forgotten all the tick numbers I had memorized. I'd have to refigure out a lot of stuff.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Oh, here's some old stuff I found that I had written down. The following stuff I had figured out early on and so I gave a few friends this to help as a starter. Once they mastered these rules, they could learn more strategies that involved sometimes contradicting them. Just build up new knowledge layer after layer. That's the only way I personally was able to handle all the complexity. All of the rules you see do hide the underlying tick data though, so figuring each of these rules out on your own without all of the tick data available in a neat format would be very difficult, if not impossible.

And FYI, it's so amazing that charging machines are not worth it anymore, because if they were the complexity would be that much more enormous. While they were worth it, you had to constantly also be on the lookout for their status in various different areas and sometimes take the less efficient route just to grab them. It became very difficult to do in practice since you can only see a limited distance, even after the big widescreen resolution I did.

General Rules:
- Yellow Room to Blue Room: Always take right path except for West side, where you take left path.
- Blue Room to Red Room: Always return the way you came if coming from Yellow Room. If not, the general idea is to head towards the side you would've gone had you come from Yellow Room.
- Yellow Room to Red Room: Always go right except for the North side where you go left. Occasionally exceptions may be made on the North and West sides where you may go the opposite direction if the other door is closed.
- Red Room to Yellow Room: If there is only one door open to either side of you, head towards that one unless both arrows are in the other direction. If both are open, head towards the direction that brings you closer to the Yellow arrow. Go for Yellow arrow first unless blue is closer.
- Yellow Room to Yellow Room: The east side is faster than the west side and the south side is sometimes faster than the north side (E to W) and tied (W to E). If fewer doors need to be opened or if you're closer to a particular side, take that one. The center may be used from E to W or W to E if the next change would cause the opposite side to open.
- Ignore the charge machine and the center machine in map.

Ticks:
- Blue Button: 3 ticks (33-tick/20-second recharge)
- Yellow/Blue/Red Machines: 4 ticks
- Charge Machine: 10 ticks
- Hanging Stones: 6/7 ticks (+1 when running)
- Stepping Stones: 7 ticks (+1 when running)
- Pipe: 9 ticks (+1 when running)
- Boxes: 9 ticks (+1 when running)
- Gap Jump: 8 ticks
- Gears Jump: 8 ticks
- Blue Wall: 12 ticks
- Monkeybars: 13 ticks

Certain obstacles gave different tick number results depending on if you were standing still next to them before you began moving. So for all of those with +1 when running, just add 1 to get its practical value (you'll never be standing still after all). They are special obstacles that are similar in style to the logs at the Barb and Wildy courses (meaning the share the same code). Basically what you're able to do with these obstacles is actually run up to them, stand still a tick, hop on them, and have it take the exact same amount of time as just clicking on them while running. There's no way to use it to increase your Xp rate directly, but it is nice for doing tricks like picking up items off the ground (which normally costs you a tick minimum) without losing any ticks. :P Many have commonly mistaken the "log trick" at the Barb course as a means of increasing your Xp rate. What they never seem to look at is the speed at which the obstacle is completed. You hop onto the obstacle faster but then it takes longer to complete, resulting in two synced players using different methods leaving the obstacle at the same time.
  • Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Video I made 2 years ago when EoC came out:

It's not just doing it on the last obstacle, you have to take the northern route down the roof too.

People have always asked if I could do Agility blindfolded...

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Video I made 2 years ago when EoC came out:

It's not just doing it on the last obstacle, you have to take the northern route down the roof too.

Yea I figured that was implied :P

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

What methods would you guys recommend using for an account starting at level 1 with little money to get the following levels:

75 Crafting
75 Mining
75 Construction
75 Prayer
75 Ranged
75 Summoning
75 Woodcutting

I'm not familiar with the current strategies or game content anymore.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

What methods would you guys recommend using for an account starting at level 1 with little money to get the following levels:

75 Crafting
75 Mining
75 Construction
75 Prayer
75 Ranged
75 Summoning
75 Woodcutting

I'm not familiar with the current strategies or game content anymore.

Xfer gp off a main, lootshare the charms from a friend/main. wbs maybe for mining

Tranquil.png

All of those up to 75 are pretty much the same as they are on oldschool arent they.  obviously except for summoning.  But range is just killing stuff with range, woodcutting isn't c2ing at that low of a level, so that leaves willows and whatever to 75, which im pretty sure is the same as 07, i forget if its teaks or what not.  Prayer is whatever bone if the most efficient to use, so that depends on how much you value your time.  Mining is iron for most of that unless you want to warband some of it.  Other than iron idk how granite is on rs3 but maybe that.  Construction is exactly the same, so oak larders most likely.  Crafting is leather stuff until you can do green dragonhide, then maybe throw some bstaffs in there.  And summoning i would camp moss giants while you train range cuz they are good for golds for your lower level summoning, then after those im honestly not sure.  Maybe waterfiends but they could be too high level

• Like 2

@Jebrim: Most of the time I felt running was for me faster than surging. I don't know why, but I seem to almost always outpace someone by just running instead of surging. If I surge, I am kinda stunned for a few ticks before the game would respond to my clicks again.

Account Help

World hopping for livid farm can be like 30k or more points.  I know that during that double livid weekend it took me about 5 minutes to learn how to do it and i started out getting about 30k and after about 15mins i was getting like 37k.  So im sure people who had more than 15 minutes of practice (there was only 1.5 hours left in the weekend when i was told) could probably get even better than 37k an hour.

World hopping got nerfed in like early june. Gg livid farm qh 

FPF is a great example of a good update.  For content to be used it needs to be worth your time, but the xp rates were justified.  Id rather see faster methods come into the game like that.  And also, even though fpf was great, i still can't believe silver hawk boots ruined agility when it was in such a good place.  The bonus xp helped some people with the monotony but the xp rates were still boosted just slightly overall, and it also got more people to BA and work as a team.  It was bringing people together and also got people training agility more.  Its too late now to do anything about sh boots but its just a shame they did that to agility when it was so good

Good post, I agree. Although the bonus xp/hr from BA was/is a little overpowered, it was obviously nothing compared to the insanity of silverhawk boots. Agility should just be removed from the game now lol it's so retarded.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

@Jebrim: Most of the time I felt running was for me faster than surging. I don't know why, but I seem to almost always outpace someone by just running instead of surging. If I surge, I am kinda stunned for a few ticks before the game would respond to my clicks again.

If you compare the different tick times, surging is still faster. You should also make sure that if you choose to not surge that you don't take the northern route. Doing so is actually slower than the middle or southern route when just running. Surge on other courses is a bigger Xp rate increase than Barb.

Good post, I agree. Although the bonus xp/hr from BA was/is a little overpowered, it was obviously nothing compared to the insanity of silverhawk boots. Agility should just be removed from the game now lol it's so retarded.

Well if Agility were removed, then all my Xp would go byebye lol.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

If you compare the different tick times, surging is still faster. You should also make sure that if you choose to not surge that you don't take the northern route. Doing so is actually slower than the middle or southern route when just running. Surge on other courses is a bigger Xp rate increase than Barb.

Well if Agility were removed, then all my Xp would go byebye lol.

Even more reason to. /s

stop pming me plz

Sarcasm aside, I dont think any skill could be removed without damaging the game to a severe degree. Reworks...maybe.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

It is really a shame that you can train agility with 100k xp/hr while almost every skill.

but thats how it is.

money was always a factor to keep a game alive and it will always be.

It doesn't even make sense to hate on them

it won't change a thing.. so well...

back to topic:

Anyone knows if drumgun quit?

Alog didn't change since 28th of July.

but he got lucky recieving 10m from the sofscaping. :D

It is really a shame that you can train agility with 100k xp/hr while almost every skill.

but thats how it is.

money was always a factor to keep a game alive and it will always be.

It doesn't even make sense to hate on them

it won't change a thing.. so well...

back to topic:

Anyone knows if drumgun quit?

Alog didn't change since 28th of July.

but he got lucky recieving 10m from the sofscaping. :D

It is a bug that is actually 100k I think. And he is pvming for money maybe he hid item drops. Also blame the investors not jagex for microtransactions.
  • Like 2