200M in all Skills

Makilio

O nvm, well there were some people with bils more xp than me and i was within 1k hours.  Must have gotten omen wolf mistaken but i honestly cant remember all the people i looked up.  Just seemed wierd to me but it might be accurate idk

and also can i get a link to this calc again?

If the calculator said someone with "bils more exp" than you (implying more than one bil here) was 1k ahead of you, it must've been extremely wrong, lol

Well isnt this 3 days without a post thing much better than having a nice debate about spins.

Quality > Quantity.

We don't need to keep repeating the same arguments about spins, etc.

• Like 2

stop pming me plz

Well isnt this 3 days without a post thing much better than having a nice debate about spins.

Quality > Quantity.

What is the definition of Quality in the discussion to 200m all? lol.......................

Quality > Quantity.

What is the definition of Quality in the discussion to 200m all? lol.......................
Posts that discuss methods and ways to increase gains that do not involve crying about who hosted flowers and who bought spins. Aka the exact opposite of the kind of posts you contribute with
  • Like 4

Personally I'm a bit disappointed that the meta has become so well established that there simply aren't new feasible (In terms of time efficiency) methods being discovered. I loved seeing all the abstract things that people came up with whether it was as simple as fletching while training other skills, or lava geyser mining. I'm personally hoping that more of this happens with invention to help mix up the race to (then) 5.6b and possibly give those who don't hit 5.4 by then a chance to catch up.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I really hope with 'Inventor' skill to see both more ways to semi-afk train with okay exp - But flip side with more focus and actual skill much larger exp gains. Suit both play styles depending on the players mood for the day.

200m - Will be interesting to see how Jake vs Jdelacroix for 3rd go! :)

It's a pity S U O M I isn't currently chasing 5.2b,

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

Personally I'm a bit disappointed that the meta has become so well established that there simply aren't new feasible (In terms of time efficiency) methods being discovered. I loved seeing all the abstract things that people came up with whether it was as simple as fletching while training other skills, or lava geyser mining. I'm personally hoping that more of this happens with invention to help mix up the race to (then) 5.6b and possibly give those who don't hit 5.4 by then a chance to catch up.

Grats on mod!

Also, yeah, I miss seeing everyone still discovering all these methods, now it's all known, etc, hopefully inventor changes some stuff around like that as you said.

stop pming me plz

Grats on mod!

Also, yeah, I miss seeing everyone still discovering all these methods, now it's all known, etc, hopefully inventor changes some stuff around like that as you said.

Here is a very fun project just for you licert! in case jagex nerfs barb assault and we need a new quick way to agility for us non silverhawk boot players, You should go do us all a favor and spend hours and hours on figuring out how to do fpf like Jebrim did then report it back to us! You can make a guide and everything. I know you wont, even though you seem to be upset that there are no methods to discover.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think with the release of Elf City, the Meta-game will be upside down for a few months again, even though we already know the outcome ="D! Just by what margin is the question.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I still wish fishing had been included somewhere, maybe a river that ran around the city and depending on if an area has its bonus beacon or whatever they're called active you could fish there for some bonus benefits (holy run on batman)

Tranquil.png

Grats on mod!

Here is a very fun project just for you licert! in case jagex nerfs barb assault and we need a new quick way to agility for us non silverhawk boot players, You should go do us all a favor and spend hours and hours on figuring out how to do fpf like Jebrim did then report it back to us! You can make a guide and everything. I know you wont, even though you seem to be upset that there are no methods to discover.

Jeez, passive aggressive much?

I haven't logged on in a week and I'm not about to log on for agility, you can go do it for me if you'd like. I'm not upset about new methods not being discovered, why would you think that..? Couldn't care less about methods or this game in general ATM.

stop pming me plz

There currently are no training methods for agility that can be discovered, except finding things that proc silverhawks very often

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

What is the efficiency of getting a comp cape.  Do the bonuses and stuff even out with the time spent.  I guess the only time spent would be doing the quests/reqs that you wouldnt already have to do for skilling methods.

It's not efficient at all, but it only adds about 80 hours at most excluding tasks and quests. The only skilling method that I can think of that requires a significant quest is glacors, which maybe accounts for half of the total questing time. If Prifddinas ends up being all it's cracked up to be, then you could count off a lot more quests.

I guess the conclusion to draw is that if you're going for 200m in all skills, you might as well also get a comp cape because it just doesn't take that long.

Also celestial dragons for slayer takes some questing, and that 6th age circuit for div takes even more quests than glacors.  The tasks are usually useful, not sure how many are worth their time tho.  Varrock armour used to be good before mining was destroyed (RIP in pieces LRC)

Also does anyone know of a good heist guide, one with the best xp/hr.  Ive never done heist do you have to pay to afk the whole thing or is that actually the best way to do it?  If it is someone pm me to heist with them, or if you want to do sc pm me also.