Makilio

200M in all Skills

RSAyYYZ.png

Your definition is wrong

• Like 1

Cheating is subjective. However, since it is subjective, the consequences/repercussions of "cheating" are therefore subjective as well (in addition to what constitutes "cheating" in the first place). In other words, as far as Jagex is concerned, they are not cheating. I don't consider them to be cheaters either, however my opinion is irrelevant here :P

77yLQy8.png

RSAyYYZ.png

Your definition is wrong

Au contraire:

acNzP.png

With special emphasis on the second sentence in the definition.

RSAyYYZ.png

Your definition is wrong

Au contraire:

acNzP.png

Dude the sentence right after that one literally says cheating is subjective lol

77yLQy8.png

Literally the first line of that says "finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation", I'm pretty sure agility is pretty damn unpleasant lol.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Literally the first line of that says "finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation", I'm pretty sure agility is pretty damn unpleasant lol.

I think that's the same definition for "smart" :lol:

77yLQy8.png

RSAyYYZ.png

Your definition is wrong

Au contraire:

acNzP.png

Dude the sentence right after that one literally says cheating is subjective lol

Wasn't in response to your statement that cheating is subjective, just Hedgehog's statement that my definition is entirely wrong. I'd concede to you that it is subjective (though, IMO, in games it is a bit less so since cheating often becomes synonymous with the rules of the game which are usually clear and not as morally vague as IRL situations).

• Like 1

There is no 'worse'. Neither Forsberg or ITrolledU have done anything egregious. They have both simply surveyed the system, and exploited the best legal methods available to get to the top. Which is what you should be doing if you're serious about winning this race. The reason this didn't happen in the past is because we had a decent system where Jagex didn't tolerate this sort of stuff, so players weren't able to do it (for instance, Jagex would have never let someone millions of experience in a skill like slayer effortlessly when most players have to work super hard to get even a small fraction of that in such a prestigious skill - in the past, it would have been instantly nerfed). Well, they changed the system.

The players aren't any worse (on the top of the mountain or the bottom) than they were ever, it's only Jagex that has changed.

So you're telling me that iTrolledU and Spingberg wouldn't be part of the discussion of this thread if Jagex didn't change?!?!

If that wasn't obvious enough already, lol.

Btw hate posts for iTrolledU go back towards a month or so ago, check them out; the posts weren't only from me and guy.

There is no 'worse'. Neither Forsberg or ITrolledU have done anything egregious. They have both simply surveyed the system, and exploited the best legal methods available to get to the top. Which is what you should be doing if you're serious about winning this race. The reason this didn't happen in the past is because we had a decent system where Jagex didn't tolerate this sort of stuff, so players weren't able to do it (for instance, Jagex would have never let someone millions of experience in a skill like slayer effortlessly when most players have to work super hard to get even a small fraction of that in such a prestigious skill - in the past, it would have been instantly nerfed). Well, they changed the system.

The players aren't any worse (on the top of the mountain or the bottom) than they were ever, it's only Jagex that has changed.

So you're telling me that iTrolledU and Spingberg wouldn't be part of the discussion of this thread if Jagex didn't change?!?!

If that wasn't obvious enough already, lol.

Btw hate posts for iTrolledU go back towards a month or so ago, check them out; the posts weren't only from me and guy.

No, I am saying that if it weren't for Jagex, then neither Forsberg, nor ItrolledU, nor anyone else could buy spins.

I understand Yoko's point, and I also view buying spins/altscaping along the same lines as Mere does (cheating). 

It's really quite ridiculous that Jagex let itrolledu get millions of slay xp/hr @ KK with his clan/stream slaves the way he did. It should have been nerfed RIGHT AWAY.

There are so many things wrong with Jagex today tbh it's not even funny. Look at yesterday's release of legacy... Godswords and chaotic maul outdps drygores, polypore/chaotic staff outdps seismics, royal cbow > ascensions. Accidental huge buffs to most PvM bosses to the point where they are barely doable with t90 armor. Such a gloriously broken update. Their incompetence combined with their inability to quickly respond to broken XP methods that EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT makes me so mad.

Not to mention their condoning RWT like Yoko said which enables players like Fors to exist.

• Like 1

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

It's hard to blame the individual's gaining such an advantage rather than blaming Jagex. They obviously want the extra money from micro-transactions and could care less about keeping the game inline, advantage and competitive wise. Obviously the people who can afford to take advantage of the situation are going to otherwise the player in front of them will pull ahead thus making it "unfair" for them. It's a revolving door that rests on Jagex. 

Low_C.png

So Geel will most likely be rank 3 to 200m all skills, that leaves rank 4 to Jdel, Alkan, or Dseance.  I think Jdel is going a bit slow to compete with them but who knows, Alkan and Dseance are about neck and neck atm

So Geel will most likely be rank 3 to 200m all skills, that leaves rank 4 to Jdel, Alkan, or Dseance.  I think Jdel is going a bit slow to compete with them but who knows, Alkan and Dseance are about neck and neck atm

You think alkan, who fishes rocktails, can compete with someone like dragonseance? 

Sorry after furthur investigation dragonseance's gains are just as bad. guess he only plays 2 hrs a day.

You think alkan, who fishes rocktails, can compete with someone like dragonseance? 

Sorry after furthur investigation dragonseance's gains are just as bad. guess he only plays 2 hrs a day.

http://puu.sh/adTUY.jpg

Seance is on his worst behavior. 

Alkan has fished rocktails, but in terms of hours remaining alkan and dragonseance are neck and neck, depending on the calc they are within like 100 hours of eachother.  So ya i would say they are close.  Alkan could do c2 as well or wait for elf city and see what difference that makes.  And also, alkan has been playing more than dragonseance lately so i do think that 4th place is between those two or jdel and i believe it could be close

Would Gunnar's farming make any difference?

Also, forsberg 3m off.

Yeah but it's balanced out by Alkan's warband skills

I understand Yoko's point, and I also view buying spins/altscaping along the same lines as Mere does (cheating). 

It's really quite ridiculous that Jagex let itrolledu get millions of slay xp/hr @ KK with his clan/stream slaves the way he did. It should have been nerfed RIGHT AWAY.

There are so many things wrong with Jagex today tbh it's not even funny. Look at yesterday's release of legacy... Godswords and chaotic maul outdps drygores, polypore/chaotic staff outdps seismics, royal cbow > ascensions. Accidental huge buffs to most PvM bosses to the point where they are barely doable with t90 armor. Such a gloriously broken update. Their incompetence combined with their inability to quickly respond to broken XP methods that EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT makes me so mad.

Not to mention their condoning RWT like Yoko said which enables players like Fors to exist.

An't blame itu tbh. The thing I dislike the most is that all the keyrank friends he has in clan copied him and abused it just as bad. Would be kinda w/e if it was a one off thing.

We can't blame Jagex for introducing mtx. It is all cause of the investment firm that bought 55% of Jagex. They did the same to maplestory unfortunately.

• Like 1

72312b.png

Was hoping he'd get Mining, Fishing, and Agility all at once, but I guess not.

Is your computer a potato?

Also,

vwMin.gif