200M in all Skills

Makilio

update on drumgun and fors? Have they quit rs?

Drumgun, I'm not sure... but, Forsberg seems to have moved onto 2007 playing on his

account Lynx Titan that he originally used as an alt... link to his tracker for 07:

http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/track.php?player=lynx_titan&time=1d

0 i bet he's getting ready for corp

Hmm, didn't think of that.. possibly

edit: drumgun & forsberg might also be planning on camping some araxxor for inventor gp

Is that random speculation or do you have a source? I feel like if either of them wanted to make gp they would use stable methods until strategies come out

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

update on drumgun and fors? Have they quit rs?

Drumgun, I'm not sure... but, Forsberg seems to have moved onto 2007 playing on his 

account Lynx Titan that he originally used as an alt... link to his tracker for 07:

http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/track.php?player=lynx_titan&time=1d

0 i bet he's getting ready for corp

Hmm, didn't think of that.. possibly

edit: drumgun & forsberg might also be planning on camping some araxxor for inventor gp

Judging by the looks of things araxxor is more loss than profit for now, and requires end game equipment. Gg 80% of compers
  • Like 2

Off topic for a sec, but honestly woox is a [bleep]ing god.  By far the best pvmer, like he won those pvm competition videos by a large margin every week he entered which was like every week, and he was like rank 5 osrs.  Idk man hes just really good at rs, idk if any one has seen his osrs sara solos but those are pretty awesome.

Anyway, any updates on how good araxxor is for cash, they said it would be better than qbd, but it doesnt appear to be so, atleast not yet.  The drops are very similar (some are just double the qbd drops) but the kills are a lot longer than double so it doesnt seem worth it.  however the t90 weapons would make it better

Off topic for a sec, but honestly woox is a [bleep]ing god.  By far the best pvmer, like he won those pvm competition videos by a large margin every week he entered which was like every week, and he was like rank 5 osrs.  Idk man hes just really good at rs, idk if any one has seen his osrs sara solos but those are pretty awesome.

Anyway, any updates on how good araxxor is for cash, they said it would be better than qbd, but it doesnt appear to be so, atleast not yet.  The drops are very similar (some are just double the qbd drops) but the kills are a lot longer than double so it doesnt seem worth it.  however the t90 weapons would make it better

We'll see at wednesday reset how much the weapons go for. 

Also, Woox is not a god who are you trying to fool, Dardan is the self proclaimed king of pvm, I mean look he just managed an araxxor kill! It took him only 50 attempts because he ragequit yesterday hash1pvm hash1lordbig4head

Has there been any info on how invention will be trained? I'm curious how the race to 200m all will go after release

Tranquil.png

Has there been any info on how invention will be trained? I'm curious how the race to 200m all will go after release

spins, more spins and then some more spins.

Sarcasm aside, any mentions of how the skill would operate?

Tranquil.png

Its like imbuing things with divine energy and adding effects to weapons and stuff

I was under the impression that they scrapped their whole original concept of the skill?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Very few details were given about invention other than a few things. They wont scrap the idea, they need to write a dev blog and have a poll based on that. Not listen to a few max capes/comp capes/ randoms on the fourms afraid of a new skill. You cant just say no to a skill you know nothing about like people have been. and divination needs something to go with it sooner rather than later because right now its a very useless skill except porters/divine locations. Those items didnt require an entire skill release to bring out. 

I find it hard to imagine how it will be trained.. surely it won't be "buy 50k energies and 5k bronze/iron daggers and fuse them into a stronger weapon for div exp. Sounds dumb and plain

We need more skills like dungeoneering which actually require skill and not just standing around afking. But kids will just cry they are minigames. Then when we get another stand around skill like divination the kids cry that it's too slow/too afk. And jagex are too lazy to make another skill like dungeoneering anyway.

The odd thing is, with gathering skills in the past, there hasn't been a use for the resource other than with another skill.  Mining doesn't use ores, smithing does.  Woodcutting does use logs, fm and fletching does.  But with div, the energies already have uses within the skill, such as using it for better xp and obviously creating divine locations, porters, etc.  So, if energies are used in the next skill then the prices would probably rise, but that would also mean making divine locations and using energies for div training would become more expensive.  I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing necessarily but it is a bit strange that div is like a skill and a half, instead of purely a gathering skill, but they couldn't do it any other way because just a pure gathering skill would be so useless for so long I'm sure people would be 

I find it hard to imagine how it will be trained.. surely it won't be "buy 50k energies and 5k bronze/iron daggers and fuse them into a stronger weapon for div exp. Sounds dumb and plain

We need more skills like dungeoneering which actually require skill and not just standing around afking. But kids will just cry they are minigames. Then when we get another stand around skill like divination the kids cry that it's too slow/too afk. And jagex are too lazy to make another skill like dungeoneering anyway.

ya rly

buying floors

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

That wouldnt even be a bad idea tbh, can someone link me to that time to 200m all calc.  Im not going to lie i think it is a bit inaccurate tbh  but i mean what can we do, no matter what it will be off.  Its just like i compared my self to some high xp players, such as 0men wolf, and i was like less than 1k hours behind them lol, and i think thats with farm at that really slow rate.

O nvm, well there were some people with bils more xp than me and i was within 1k hours.  Must have gotten omen wolf mistaken but i honestly cant remember all the people i looked up.  Just seemed wierd to me but it might be accurate idk

and also can i get a link to this calc again?