200M in all Skills

Makilio

Is it more efficient to just C2 fish and wc seperately, or is a combination equally good?

Combo because you waste less time clearing rooms

@steph.  yews are 80k/day with bxp. You eventually need to do some woodcutting

Personally I'm a bit disappointed that the meta has become so well established that there simply aren't new feasible (In terms of time efficiency) methods being discovered. I loved seeing all the abstract things that people came up with whether it was as simple as fletching while training other skills, or lava geyser mining. I'm personally hoping that more of this happens with invention to help mix up the race to (then) 5.6b and possibly give those who don't hit 5.4 by then a chance to catch up.

Grats on mod!

Also, yeah, I miss seeing everyone still discovering all these methods, now it's all known, etc, hopefully inventor changes some stuff around like that as you said.

Here is a very fun project just for you licert! in case jagex nerfs barb assault and we need a new quick way to agility for us non silverhawk boot players, You should go do us all a favor and spend hours and hours on figuring out how to do fpf like Jebrim did then report it back to us! You can make a guide and everything. I know you wont, even though you seem to be upset that there are no methods to discover.

Jeez, passive aggressive much?

I haven't logged on in a week and I'm not about to log on for agility, you can go do it for me if you'd like. I'm not upset about new methods not being discovered, why would you think that..? Couldn't care less about methods or this game in general ATM.

I wish FPF were still the best method. Even if Silverhawks were nerfed, doing Barbarian Assault and Treasure Hunter for bonus Xp and then doing Advanced Barb is still better Xp. As far as I am aware, bonus Xp does not work for FPF.

The biggest reason I never published any guide about FPF was due to the sheer amount of complexity and level of content involved. I tried before to even do a beginner guide to advanced strategies. Finding a way to communicate everything proved very difficult and ultimately the guide was way too unclear to publish. There was also a strong incentive not to encourage FPF, as more people doing FPF means less opportunities for you to have the world alone to yourself (something required for maximum Xp gains).

And even if someone else were motivated to actually master the place and spend hundreds of hours practicing and revising strategies, I still doubt they could master it to the degree that I did. I really have not seen a strong enough emphasis on tick counting within the efficiency community and adding up ticks over various mini-route options is EXTREMELY important for figuring out FPF strategies.

Furthermore there is a diminishing returns on Xp/hr increases. Every further 1k Xp/hr increase involves an increasingly higher amount of complexity, memorization, and time investment. I have yet to see anyone motivate themselves to improve that much in anything in RS other than for Dungeoneering and GOP.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Personally I'm a bit disappointed that the meta has become so well established that there simply aren't new feasible (In terms of time efficiency) methods being discovered. I loved seeing all the abstract things that people came up with whether it was as simple as fletching while training other skills, or lava geyser mining. I'm personally hoping that more of this happens with invention to help mix up the race to (then) 5.6b and possibly give those who don't hit 5.4 by then a chance to catch up.

Grats on mod!

Also, yeah, I miss seeing everyone still discovering all these methods, now it's all known, etc, hopefully inventor changes some stuff around like that as you said.

Here is a very fun project just for you licert! in case jagex nerfs barb assault and we need a new quick way to agility for us non silverhawk boot players, You should go do us all a favor and spend hours and hours on figuring out how to do fpf like Jebrim did then report it back to us! You can make a guide and everything. I know you wont, even though you seem to be upset that there are no methods to discover.

I haven't logged on in a week and I'm not about to log on for agility, you can go do it for me if you'd like. I'm not upset about new methods not being discovered, why would you think that..? Couldn't care less about methods or this game in general ATM.

I wish FPF were still the best method. Even if Silverhawks were nerfed, doing Barbarian Assault and Treasure Hunter for bonus Xp and then doing Advanced Barb is still better Xp. As far as I am aware, bonus Xp does not work for FPF.

The biggest reason I never published any guide about FPF was due to the sheer amount of complexity and level of content involved. I tried before to even do a beginner guide to advanced strategies. Finding a way to communicate everything proved very difficult and ultimately the guide was way too unclear to publish. There was also a strong incentive not to encourage FPF, as more people doing FPF means less opportunities for you to have the world alone to yourself (something required for maximum Xp gains).

And even if someone else were motivated to actually master the place and spend hundreds of hours practicing and revising strategies, I still doubt they could master it to the degree that I did. I really have not seen a strong enough emphasis on tick counting within the efficiency community and adding up ticks over various mini-route options is EXTREMELY important for figuring out FPF strategies.

Furthermore there is a diminishing returns on Xp/hr increases. Every further 1k Xp/hr increase involves an increasingly higher amount of complexity, memorization, and time investment. I have yet to see anyone motivate themselves to improve that much in anything in RS other than for Dungeoneering and GOP.

I remember seeing your video guide for it and I'll agree. You lost me pretty quickly

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Also celestial dragons for slayer takes some questing, and that 6th age circuit for div takes even more quests than glacors.  The tasks are usually useful, not sure how many are worth their time tho.  Varrock armour used to be good before mining was destroyed (RIP in pieces LRC)

Also does anyone know of a good heist guide, one with the best xp/hr.  Ive never done heist do you have to pay to afk the whole thing or is that actually the best way to do it?  If it is someone pm me to heist with them, or if you want to do sc pm me also.

By doing the quesrs for glacors you've pretty much done every quest needed for the 6th age ring. Comp is extremely easy the only xp waster islivid, eveything else is quick and give decent benefits. Plus it looks decent and max cape looks rubbish

Also celestial dragons for slayer takes some questing, and that 6th age circuit for div takes even more quests than glacors.  The tasks are usually useful, not sure how many are worth their time tho.  Varrock armour used to be good before mining was destroyed (RIP in pieces LRC)

Also does anyone know of a good heist guide, one with the best xp/hr.  Ive never done heist do you have to pay to afk the whole thing or is that actually the best way to do it?  If it is someone pm me to heist with them, or if you want to do sc pm me also.

By doing the quesrs for glacors you've pretty much done every quest needed for the 6th age ring. Comp is extremely easy the only xp waster islivid, eveything else is quick and give decent benefits. Plus it looks decent and max cape looks rubbish

Livid isn't xpwaste since it does technically give experience. Also if you wanted to be more efficient there are many simple ways to incorporate experience into livid farm, not limited to cannoning suqah's (not sure if this is still viable, haven't done suqahs in years) and fletching bolts to name a couple. 

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Grats on mod!

I remember seeing your video guide for it and I'll agree. You lost me pretty quickly

I never made a public video guide. The only video I did do with any real advice was only seen by 2-3 others.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I actually do recall you sharing a video on this thread regarding fpf. I think it was about 6 months ago. I'll try find it tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

I also remember that you once posted some sort of video guide here regarding FpF. Mostly just to show how complex it can be.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Livid isn't xpwaste since it does technically give experience. Also if you wanted to be more efficient there are many simple ways to incorporate experience into livid farm, not limited to cannoning suqah's (not sure if this is still viable, haven't done suqahs in years) and fletching bolts to name a couple. 

Livid farm takes 45 hours and gives 1.85m magic xp, 1.5m farming xp, 600k crafting xp, 300k construction xp, and 275k agility xp. That's a waste of 40 hours.

I did livid a long time ago just for the remote farm spell. Sure you can use timers and stuff for trees but it makes farming so much easier, and if doing herbs it's damn near a requirement. And not long ago it was always recommended to do herb runs due to how profitable they were (and the bit of farm xp).

So yea I wasted time there but at 142m farm I couldn't be more pleased with that waste.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

World hopping for livid farm can be like 30k or more points.  I know that during that double livid weekend it took me about 5 minutes to learn how to do it and i started out getting about 30k and after about 15mins i was getting like 37k.  So im sure people who had more than 15 minutes of practice (there was only 1.5 hours left in the weekend when i was told) could probably get even better than 37k an hour.

Oh good i have some new mods who dislike me and are quick to remove my posts, thats great.

It isn't removed. It is merely moved to the 200m all thread in the Old School Section ;).

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Livid farm takes 45 hours and gives 1.85m magic xp, 1.5m farming xp, 600k crafting xp, 300k construction xp, and 275k agility xp. That's a waste of 40 hours.

If your goal was to only get max experience then yes, it would be a waste of time doing livid.

Realistically though, a lot of players want a completionist cape.

You can do livid by itself without doing any other activities between rounds, that would be a waste of experience. If you incorporate other things into it, you are wasting less experience. I'm sure someone has figured out a way to gain the maximum amount of experience in the number of hours it requires to finish livid, therefore wasting no experience.

Again I'm going to state that it depends on what a player defines to be useful on his or her account, this ultimately affects which activities are considered wasteful or not.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

We were discussing if it would be worth it to do livid farm if you weren't going for a completionist cape.

oh my bad i must have misread

yeah in that case its a waste 

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

What do you guys think about Pieter/Host Pieter now, i saw him recently getting alot of xp. 

Whats his time to 200m all? :)

He's 3225 hours away. I think that puts him at 10th place. He could pass Crystal Farm, My Kingz, and Roger Al if he plays enough.

I also remember that you once posted some sort of video guide here regarding FpF. Mostly just to show how complex it can be.

Then it was a different video and definitely not anything remotely resembling a guide. The video I was thinking of only has 8 views, so clearly that's not what you saw. I have other (public) videos regarding FPF, but they don't actually go into specific strategies or anything. I think you guys just got confused into thinking it was a guide.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Then it was a different video and definitely not anything remotely resembling a guide. The video I was thinking of only has 8 views, so clearly that's not what you saw. I have other (public) videos regarding FPF, but they don't actually go into specific strategies or anything. I think you guys just got confused into thinking it was a guide.

Yeah that's most likely the case.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

I think this is what you posted here

Also what happened to all the videos with the bright flashing colours like 5/6 years ago >_>

• Like 2

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

After watching that video, I am certain I watched something else. Didn't you make a program that would calculate the best path? I remember seeing that in one of your videos and I didn't see it in the above video. Would it be possible for you to PM me the video you are thinking of?

Account Help