200M in all Skills

Makilio

Support! Nah but seriously I rarely even post here anymore, just been insane gainz lately. Not 100% sure what were you after with that post but my posts are way more on-topic than some others so I don't see any problem with my posts. But anyway there won't be that many gainz anymore in the near future so don't worry you won't be seeing too many posts from me :)

Just wanted to gratz my old friend on some insane gainz and he also happens to be going for 200M all so I don't see it as off-topic. Seen millions of arguments on this thread so imo it doesn't hurt to gratz someone on some insane gainz sometimes, you rarely see anyone getting 40M slayer xp in a day lol. That's lots of monsters slayed, you got to respect that! Worth a mention for sure!

EDIT: I would love the show though, got so many friends I would love to feature on it! Damn, if only you could create tv shows just like that.

• Like 2

Yea so anyway, what was the method of getting the 40m slayer day? Forgive my naivety, I just haven't been involved in slayer or even combat for that matter on rs3 for a long time. I'd assume 20m bonus xp, but even then that's 20m xp which would have been good enough for 4th or 5th on the records sheet.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Yea aka bonus xp, which I had assumed he used. I was asking about the other 20m xp.

The current treasure hunter promotion gives you 75% more bxp OR straight xp depending on the item you received. It's easily possibly that 40m slayer xp was gained strictly from meteorites, but probably a good combination between those and standard slayer

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Support! Nah but seriously I rarely even post here anymore, just been insane gainz lately. Not 100% sure what were you after with that post but my posts are way more on-topic than some others so I don't see any problem with my posts. But anyway there won't be that many gainz anymore in the near future so don't worry you won't be seeing too many posts from me :)

Just wanted to gratz my old friend on some insane gainz and he also happens to be going for 200M all so I don't see it as off-topic. Seen millions of arguments on this thread so imo it doesn't hurt to gratz someone on some insane gainz sometimes, you rarely see anyone getting 40M slayer xp in a day lol. That's lots of monsters slayed, you got to respect that! Worth a mention for sure!

EDIT: I would love the show though, got so many friends I would love to feature on it! Damn, if only you could create tv shows just like that.

not sure you said 'insane gainz' enough times tbh

• Like 2

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Judging by the fact that he says "gainz" exclusively instead of other words/phrases, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he's a bodybuilder or is interested in bodybuilding. Going out on a limb, here. Also, I know this seems silly (kind of redundant to me, but I'm not quite sure) but what do players do when they've completely maxed out, 200m all? I know that Suomi became really laid back playing much less/not at all, but do they just boss/finish quests and tasks sets, or what?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Judging by the fact that he says "gainz" exclusively instead of other words/phrases, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he's a bodybuilder or is interested in bodybuilding. Going out on a limb, here. Also, I know this seems silly (kind of redundant to me, but I'm not quite sure) but what do players do when they've completely maxed out, 200m all? I know that Suomi became really laid back playing much less/not at all, but do they just boss/finish quests and tasks sets, or what?

get girlfriends

oh wait we play runescape nevermind

• Like 1

get girlfriends

Why?  They would only get in the way of xp gain 

peever142.png

get girlfriends

Why?  They would only get in the way of xp gain 

have them play while u sleep for maximum efficiency :^)

• Like 2

aQJHi.png            FzOVaNc.gif                   hxvcqezxxhmyo7acdylb.gif