200M in all Skills

Makilio

Support! Nah but seriously I rarely even post here anymore, just been insane gainz lately. Not 100% sure what were you after with that post but my posts are way more on-topic than some others so I don't see any problem with my posts. But anyway there won't be that many gainz anymore in the near future so don't worry you won't be seeing too many posts from me :)

Just wanted to gratz my old friend on some insane gainz and he also happens to be going for 200M all so I don't see it as off-topic. Seen millions of arguments on this thread so imo it doesn't hurt to gratz someone on some insane gainz sometimes, you rarely see anyone getting 40M slayer xp in a day lol. That's lots of monsters slayed, you got to respect that! Worth a mention for sure!

EDIT: I would love the show though, got so many friends I would love to feature on it! Damn, if only you could create tv shows just like that.

not sure you said 'insane gainz' enough times tbh

Judging by the fact that he says "gainz" exclusively instead of other words/phrases, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he's a bodybuilder or is interested in bodybuilding. Going out on a limb, here. Also, I know this seems silly (kind of redundant to me, but I'm not quite sure) but what do players do when they've completely maxed out, 200m all? I know that Suomi became really laid back playing much less/not at all, but do they just boss/finish quests and tasks sets, or what?

Or he's copying Alkan et. al. who never stop [bleep]ing saying it because WHYNOT

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

or go to the gym and wc/fish/mine/smith/rc/div/thieve/fm from your cell phone :P

or dont.  play rs when you play rs and live your life when you live your life.

if both kinds of gainz are valuable to you, youll do better doing them separately

• Like 3

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

It is nice to take some break from screen time. If you can play RS while exercising you probably aren't working out hard enough :P.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

or go to the gym and wc/fish/mine/smith/rc/div/thieve/fm from your cell phone :P

if both kinds of gainz are valuable to you, youll do better doing them separately

was more a response to buying a $600 "home gym" lol.

but yes, generally speaking you would be correct, which is why I don't do that.

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

was more a response to buying a $600 "home gym" lol.

but yes, generally speaking you would be correct, which is why I don't do that.

What's funny about that? A home gym is not that complicated.

just lock this thread tbh

• Like 3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I haven't been on RuneScape for the past week. Can someone give me the rundown on the Xp rate at the new Elf Course at 99? And a video to recommend watching?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I haven't been on RuneScape for the past week. Can someone give me the rundown on the Xp rate at the new Elf Course at 99? And a video to recommend watching?

No video, but this gif does some justice: (real time gif with no time jumps, notice his mouse doesn't move.)

http://gfycat.com/SnappyReliableBrahmancow

(Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/2m1xpw/how_i_afk_agility_notice_how_the_mouse_never_moves/)

That is with Voice of Seren on the agility clan and having your velocity set to merge with the light creature at the end. I believe they said it was 43 to 45 seconds a lap like that for 1,328 experience.

That is the afk method though, the actual efficient method is not using velocity and using the shortcuts. I read that the perfect lap is a double shortcut bringing the lap time down to 21 seconds for 704 to 1,328 experience, depending on voice.

Rough math, no video, and I welcome some fact checking, but its a decent ballpark answer.

CquL9ly.png

Perfect lap with no shortcuts is 36 seconds on timer, but there's a 4 second or so animation after that

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

The short lap with window and light creature at top loses some obstacle xp so slightly lower xp for lap but still get the same end xp. Then the 2nd shortest lap is when the light creature is at top or the lap with the window open on the mountainside (i don't live much in the microcosm of tics and won't be timing which of those two is faster).

In theory, according to runescape's official wiki, the new Juju potion for agi is supposed to open the window or the light creature every lap. I tried it for two hours (two sips) and it didn't make much of a difference at all. I've also noticed very minimal difference using enlightenment scrolls, although they're claimed to give you more rare rewards at end of the laps.

I've received approx. 3 small agi lamps and 5 small prayer lamps. You also receive the occasional 1.2x xp token that's worthwhile to save until voice is active (if you don't have infinite income and value prayer xp).

A very nice thing during Voice of Seren is you get roughly 50% (56% with first age outfit on) prayer xp. I've ran a fair amount when Voice wasn't active but plenty of hours when it was active.

I've had some bxp to use up in prayer, but for 1.347m agi xp I've recieved 628k prayer xp.

You can also get 20k xp a day doing more or less afk agility, follow the leader style. It's 10-15 mins, haven't really timed that one.

----

In other Elf related xp.. It's roughly 2200 crimson skillchompas per hour to do seren stones, 240k/xp hr with no boosts or bxp. That's with the voice active.. At a cost of about 4.5m per hour

Assuming you don't need large amounts of money and assuming you're not afking it, what's the long-term average Xp rate? (What you think I might get)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Jebrim.

Doing some stopwatch timings, without voice of seren. Starting them as soon as my character moves and ending it when character moves again out of ending animation. Only timing them once or twice so can't guarantee how perfectly accurate they are.

The longest lap was 48.5 seconds for 1,328 xp.

The lap with light creature up at the top (skipping one obstacle, the zip line) took 42 seconds for 1,245 xp.

The lap with the window in the side of the mountain took 33 seconds for 1,162 xp (skips 2 obstacles - scale cathedral and vault roof)).

The shortest possible lap with a window shortcut through the mountain and and a light creature at top took about 26 seconds for 1,079 xp.

All longest possible laps puts it at 98.5k xp/hr. I am no tick expert and I'm sure there's places to shave time off, especially at the beginning where my character always ends up walking instead of running to leap across the walkway.

• Like 1

Jebrim.

Doing some stopwatch timings, without voice of seren. Starting them as soon as my character moves and ending it when character moves again out of ending animation. Only timing them once or twice so can't guarantee how perfectly accurate they are.

The longest lap was 48.5 seconds for 1,328 xp.

The lap with light creature up at the top (skipping one obstacle, the zip line) took 42 seconds for 1,245 xp.

The lap with the window in the side of the mountain took 33 seconds for 1,162 xp (skips 2 obstacles - scale cathedral and vault roof)).

The shortest possible lap with a window shortcut through the mountain and and a light creature at top took about 26 seconds for 1,079 xp.

All longest possible laps puts it at 98.5k xp/hr. I am no tick expert and I'm sure there's places to shave time off, especially at the beginning where my character always ends up walking instead of running to leap across the walkway.

Why not just do it for a few hours straight and divide to get Xp rate? That's the number I'm really looking for, the long-term average, not a range of potential Xp rate. And explain Voice of Seren.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png