200M in all Skills

Makilio

And I irreversibly broke up with my ex boyfriend.

:lol:

Not really sure how this could possibly be relevant

• Like 3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

And I irreversibly broke up with my ex boyfriend.

:lol:

Not really sure how this could possibly be relevant

RS and Gemeos were in a serious relationship, obviously.

• Like 5

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

ya am not banned just some glitch, happened last week as well all it took was me to log out lol

Did success get banned or something lol?

nope i just broke hiscores with my record lol

Did success get banned or something lol?

Appears so

orly?

it was probably a ban by accident for all the xp gains

it happened to GvD a lot during his record month

wasnt even banned lol just required me to log out happened last week

• Like 1

So did this Le Me guy just buy 153m Runecrafting xp (and 33m Fishing)?

37c119f16a3a539faaaf4ce2e4253279.png

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Remember the smouldering lamp promotion was on, so he could just consume the bonus xp as he got it for a good fraction of them :P.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The recent mistake on Jagex's part was pretty interesting. Got given 200 keys and charged for them without doing anything, then an inbox message saying I'd be fully refunded and could use the keys as an apology for inconvenience caused... Probably the best promotion for that kind of thing to happen on, ~2m agility xp gained in total and a fair bit of BXP in random skills.

I think Alkan got 450 keys, which could in theory be saved for a new skill?

I'm so damn lucky this happened the day after I got paid, would have gone overdrawn if it was any other time, and I think a lot of people will have had this problem... :ohnoes:

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The recent mistake on Jagex's part was pretty interesting. Got given 200 keys and charged for them without doing anything, then an inbox message saying I'd be fully refunded and could use the keys as an apology for inconvenience caused... Probably the best promotion for that kind of thing to happen on, ~2m agility xp gained in total and a fair bit of BXP in random skills.

I'm so damn lucky this happened the day after I got paid, would have gone overdrawn if it was any other time, and I think a lot of people will have had this problem... :ohnoes:

Dude i'm pissed as hell it's like a free 2-3m xp. If anything any person who got the spins should of just all removed if they had them and compresated by giving EVERYBODY double spins or half price on their next purchase (It'd be a better business move too)

Going on topic though, not posted here for a while:

HYExzlI.png

K8dI74U.png

• Like 4

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

It was on one of his alt accounts not his main 

peever142.png