200M in all Skills

Makilio

Haha I was just joking :P And well you can trade bonds for keys but yeah anyway I was just joking around, my jokes haven't gotten any better over the years haha ;) Must have been high from all those gainzzz

If you need keys i might be able to scrape together a few mil for a bond :P

How did Suomi get 20m div xp on the 5th november?? Seems impossible, even though I heard Suomi once played 68 hours in 1 day, so I guess all is possible..?

RuneTrack is berserk and all sorts of things get messed up.  I think it may have something to do with name changes and going from "0" (unranked) to 20,000,000 when he shows up again, because he previously had the name Suomi (no spaces) in the past.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

No, he bought bonds for keys and got lots of instant xp cause promotion and what not. Doesn't really matter at this point that he does, since he already completed his goal of getting maxed xp in the past.

Well, if any top page players have some disposable income... The current TH Promotion gives a ton of bonus xp in your lowest skills, which is ever so slightly convenient. Spent £40 and ended up with 4m BXP spread out over a few skills in the mid 90's, so even more for 99's...

it's always ken that this refers to.

Dragonseance is quite wealthy as well (after all, he just fed a Cracker to a Baby Troll for shits and giggles). As is Forsberg. Other top players have been known to rake in donations from their fanboys to the tune of billions of GP; some also stream and take monetary donations. Most of the top rank players are far from poor. Especially considering the fact there are several buyable skills, and to get 200M in even cheap buyable skills is quite a lot of money, since top rank players have 200M in various buyables, they had to have gotten that money from somewhere. But yeah, they're not poor.

It wasn''t for shits and giggles, It was because he promised that if he ever gets 1k viewers on his stream then he would. After alkan raided him he got 3.5k and kept true with this promise.  Having the money for 200m all can be earned from 07 too btw. Again about the cracker, it's no business of yours what Gunnar does with his money.

Throwing away a valuable and discontinued item that is in limited quantity for a self-imposed 'promise' (i.e. self-promotional tactic to boost viewers) seems like shits and giggles to me.

Also, there's no need to be so hyper sensitive because Dragonseance, a public figure, did something public, and I made a little joke about it. Taking offense at a minor comment made about Dragonseance, and coming in as his white knight is rather unbecoming.

I just hate the ignorance of people when it comes to certain things. I was simply explaining it and telling him not to post if he doesn't know why something happened.

Actually I know perfectly well what I am talking about (I watched the stream as well). You're simply offended that I have an opinion of what happened that you don't like.

• Like 2

Well, if any top page players have some disposable income... The current TH Promotion gives a ton of bonus xp in your lowest skills, which is ever so slightly convenient. Spent £40 and ended up with 4m BXP spread out over a few skills in the mid 90's, so even more for 99's...

Dragonseance is quite wealthy as well (after all, he just fed a Cracker to a Baby Troll for shits and giggles). As is Forsberg. Other top players have been known to rake in donations from their fanboys to the tune of billions of GP; some also stream and take monetary donations. Most of the top rank players are far from poor. Especially considering the fact there are several buyable skills, and to get 200M in even cheap buyable skills is quite a lot of money, since top rank players have 200M in various buyables, they had to have gotten that money from somewhere. But yeah, they're not poor.

It wasn''t for shits and giggles, It was because he promised that if he ever gets 1k viewers on his stream then he would. After alkan raided him he got 3.5k and kept true with this promise.  Having the money for 200m all can be earned from 07 too btw. Again about the cracker, it's no business of yours what Gunnar does with his money.

Throwing away a valuable and discontinued item that is in limited quantity for a self-imposed 'promise' (i.e. self-promotional tactic to boost viewers) seems like shits and giggles to me.

Also, there's no need to be so hyper sensitive because Dragonseance, a public figure, did something public, and I made a little joke about it. Taking offense at a minor comment made about Dragonseance, and coming in as his white knight is rather unbecoming.

I just hate the ignorance of people when it comes to certain things. I was simply explaining it and telling him not to post if he doesn't know why something happened.

Actually I know perfectly well what I am talking about (I watched the stream as well). You're simply offended that I have an opinion of what happened that you don't like.

He's offended that you don't follow everything that Dragonseance does and don't fanboy him with a massive hardon for his gainz

It wasn''t for shits and giggles, It was because he promised that if he ever gets 1k viewers on his stream then he would. After alkan raided him he got 3.5k and kept true with this promise. Having the money for 200m all can be earned from 07 too btw. Again about the cracker, it's no business of yours what Gunnar does with his money.

He's offended that you don't follow everything that Dragonseance does and don't fanboy him with a massive hardon for his gainz

Which is worse, excessive necroing or fanboying?

• Like 1

Haha me too :P I did my 3 daily keys first and got 120k+ div xp + like 36k bonus xp so I couldn't resist anymore lmao

Haha :)  Gonna do the same today :P?

Sure if you got some extra keys ;) Already said goodbye to my bank haha

suomi you're so dice man

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Not trolling, that's what he told me :P

I am working on it man, trying to get some keys as we speak!

Can you only do 200m with keys...? Seem kinda desperate

Seems to be the standard now.

Not srs.

Absolutely srs

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Nah I have used over 500 hours on div already, anyway I will stop with the silly jokes now :P

Huge thanks to everyone who helped out! Really means a lot :) RS will always have a special place in my heart for sure, met so many amazing people here.

Huge gratz to all who hit 200m all skills haha, been lots of gainz lately! I guess it kinda inspired me to come back for some gainz too. Not sure if I have enough motivation for 200M div but it's been lots of fun anyway :) If I happen to get 200m div then back to irl gainz for sure. I know I said I would never get 200m div haha but had lots of fun diving and talking with people during double xp weekend so I kinda got hooked to it again rofl, RS is hell of a drug ;) Also kinda been exercising a bit too much lately and my body really needs some rest lol.

Thanks again!

• Like 2