200M in all Skills

Makilio

Don't worry I got this! No guthix butterflies this time. Still find it quite funny they happened to make update like that back then haha when I was just 1 XP away and they were all over RS. But yeah balance was restored and my life was saved. I would probably still be nolifing Old school RS to the max.

Just waiting for a friend, it's no big deal anymore anyway but will be more fun to get it with with a friend.

EDIT: Crazy to think it was over 1,5 years ago. Time goes by so fast, always surprises me. Even crazier to think that I have been playing this game since I was 11 haha, lots of great memories :)

I've been doing it since I was 11 too! Haha. :) I'm turning 24 in a few days. :P

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

what was success's name before it was success

No idea. 4.9b xp and i've never seen this person before. 100% eoc & sof i guess.

yet i was pretty much 200m rc fish and wc before sof promos go do your research 

out of all front pagers you have most likely the least amount of time spent on skills. I remember when players used to flame fors, but at least he has some good ranks in slow skills.

No idea. 4.9b xp and i've never seen this person before. 100% eoc & sof i guess.

out of all front pagers you have most likely the least amount of time spent on skills. I remember when players used to flame fors, but at least he has some good ranks in slow skills.

you couldnt be more wrong my lack of decent ranks in skills is me leaving skills at 180/190m and finishing with lamps dailies distraction and diversions etc i did rc without bonus before challenges/bxp/ fish was done before bxp and 140m wc was done before bxp

• Like 4

you couldnt be more wrong my lack of decent ranks in skills is me leaving skills at 180/190m and finishing with lamps dailies distraction and diversions etc i did rc without bonus before challenges/bxp/ fish was done before bxp and 140m wc was done before bxp

Of course i know that you and many others leave them in the 190s. Telling me that changes nothing. Just looking at your combat/slay/summoning ranks tells me that they're all done after eoc, saving an insane amount of time. If you think doing 200m runecrafting without bonus xp @ runespan changes my mind, you're wrong. 

Of course i know that you and many others leave them in the 190s. Telling me that changes nothing. Just looking at your combat/slay/summoning ranks tells me that they're all done after eoc, saving an insane amount of time. If you think doing 200m runecrafting without bonus xp @ runespan changes my mind, you're wrong. 

If it is soo logically that you leave the skill in the 190m's and then go do a different skill only to gain the rest of the exp in the former skill by collateral gain, it will be obviously on lower rankings than if he did straight to 200m. I think you interpret this as all done in eoc, however that doesn't need to be the case.

Look at Suomi, he pretty much came out of nowhere, but due to him having pretty much all slow skills done at 200m he was top contender for 5b all back then and achieved it. Success did a similar road, doing all the slow skills first and then doing the fast skills, which makes him skyrocket the ranks and puts him on this spot currently.

• Like 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

but thats irrelevant me doing some eoc cb as so did most of front page

If it is soo logically that you leave the skill in the 190m's and then go do a different skill only to gain the rest of the exp in the former skill by collateral gain, it will be obviously on lower rankings than if he did straight to 200m. I think you interpret this as all done in eoc, however that doesn't need to be the case.

Look at Suomi, he pretty much came out of nowhere, but due to him having pretty much all slow skills done at 200m he was top contender for 5b all back then and achieved it. Success did a similar road, doing all the slow skills first and then doing the fast skills, which makes him skyrocket the ranks and puts him on this spot currently.

true that i also had to utilize what skills i could this past year to make as much gp as possible as in june i had practically no bank or buyables done and was already 2.9b exp or so which halted my progress alot

Remember folks: the more efficient you are, the more respect you'll earn from your peers... unless you choose to train in the absolutely most efficient way possible via microtransactions; in which case, everyone will hate you because there's a limit on how efficient you're allowed to be :lol:

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

Remember folks: the more efficient you are, the more respect you'll earn from your peers... unless you choose to train in the absolutely most efficient way possible via microtransactions; in which case, everyone will hate you because there's a limit on how efficient you're allowed to be :lol:

you can't forget that everybody knows exactly how you did everything, if you think you did it differently, you're wrong, you did what they say

baileydafrog.png

Not true. I respect the most work that was put into one's achievements. If you spent your RuneScape career nolifing your ass off doing slow non-afkables, I'll respect that much more than people who did easy afkable and fast skilling. Also the amount of time put in plays a big role too.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Why are you blaming him because Jagex introduced better methods?

• Like 4

Not true. I respect the most work that was put into one's achievements. If you spent your RuneScape career nolifing your ass off doing slow non-afkables, I'll respect that much more than people who did easy afkable and fast skilling. Also the amount of time put in plays a big role too.

If we run agility laps together and I'm inefficient and slow as [bleep], will you respect me more than if I was able to keep up with you? :P

77yLQy8.png

Why are you blaming him because Jagex introduced better methods?

tbh new methods put me at a huge disadvantage had to make an extra 5b on shf lost 1.5k hours that training agil would have given to not only make gp on alts but to claw back my rank and catch up and then sof promos which i didnt rly benefit from being 200m rc already + shf meant i had to wbs farm which meant i had to do 100m mining legit and yet she still wants to hate  seems you just cant please some people lmfao

• Like 2