200M in all Skills

Makilio

or during enlightenment. Ugh, well BXPW was gonna happen anyways. Should speed up the progression of the hiscores lol. 

Here's my prediction for the final front page. (Suomi and Jake excluded due to unpredictability.)

End of 2015 Front Page

1.Drumgun

2.Forsberg888

3.Segers

4.Alkan

5.Dragonseance

6.Jdelacroix

7.Almostlost

8.Crystalfarm

9.Roger Al

10.Success

11.Scuzzy

12.My Kingz

13.Pieter

14.Chroniclotar

15.Wisely Done

16.iTrolledU

17.Makaveli

18.Carcass

19.Masterbuck1

20.Tigern Ulf

21.Angerfist

22.Pro Unlucker

23.Mr Blob

24.Le Me (Not kidding, he could be even higher)

25.Paperbag

itrolledu might beat chroniclotar and wisely done, carcass will finish ahead of makaveli, and le me,paperbag and maybe ahsigh  will finish ahead of  blob and thats if blob even gets front page

I wish Jagex would give me some freaking time inbetween these double xp weekends so i could afford 200m herb and summoning, but noooo.  Just give me like a year and i will be happy holy crap

be happy you get anything at all lol

I wish Jagex would give me some freaking time inbetween these double xp weekends so i could afford 200m herb and summoning, but noooo.  Just give me like a year and i will be happy holy crap

Lel'd so hard, ty

Cyall @ elf thieving m8s

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

It did, just surprised they haven't taken it up a notch. Considering with how many promotions, bxp weekends, updates that have made xp less valuable, Jagex should continue with it. They're hoping that once xp becomes way too easy, players of today will hopefully pursue interests in other aspects of the game besides grinding xp.

Or you know, a bonus xp month  :rolleyes: .

You mean December? *looks at festive aura*

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yeah. he has a pretty nice rc rank.

its such a shame he didnt end up with nice overall rank ow8 no its not because he spent the past few weeks talking about how he would beat myself crystalfarm and roger al

Congratulations on 5.2 BILLION EXPERIENCE. ILY COOP

• Like 1