Cross Out Cross Advertising

Ravenkana

You might think FunOrb is stupid and a waste of Jagex's time, but many other people will think otherwise, so stop trolling and acting like your opinion is so superior.

There are plenty of original games in FunOrb. Doesn't a game with an original and interesting twist from the "backbone" game count as original? Aren't there hundreds of variations of the game of chess?

And as many other posters have said, you've really gone too far for such a trivial issue. Does it freaking matter to you whether they advertise their OWN game on their OWN website?

And about the "promise breaking". Have you been playing RuneScape for a few years? Jagex is notorious for breaking "promises".

First, if Funorb isn't working like planned it should be dropped. Consider Vista. Many people hated it, Microsoft didn't do anything but step up advertising. This didn't work. So they reinvented it as Mohavi. That didn't work either. Finally, they got off their bums and began work on Windows 7. I see a parallel here.

And you justify them breaking a promise cause they always do. Can you spot what's wrong here? I can: companies, as well as people, shouldn't break promises. It's acceptable on occasion, but when it is a constant, ever present quality about them, you shouldn't accept it.

FunOrb IS WORKING as it's "planned", though I don't know what you mean by that. Don't criticise what you haven't even tried/looked at. Your opinion is already so fixed that funorb sucks, period. There's no point in trying to convince you otherwise.

And just because you don't like FunOrb and they've broken a tiny promise of not advertising funorb on their website, you treat it as if the sky is falling.

First, if Funorb isn't working like planned it should be dropped.

Oh I get it now. You're just one of the people who blindly bashes FunOrb. And whenever Jagex puts something about FunOrb on the main page of Runescape, you find that an excellent way to whine about how you think FunOrb sucks.

I mean, I don't like FunOrb... but you're overdoing it.

• 3 weeks later...
Seek professional help if something like this pisses you off because like it or not, publicity is like that everywhere.
Here´s Langer with another perfect answer. :thumbsup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Seek professional help if something like this pisses you off because like it or not, publicity is like that everywhere.
Here´s Langer with another perfect answer. :thumbsup:
You. Stop this. Stop going on near dead threads to agree. You don't need to- no one's interested in the topic anymore.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?