SC Mage Hats

OmidSan

They don't last that long there more for saving cash/xp and not worth the bother if your not barraging in my opinion.

Edit: I would say 20k xp still just Alch or String Jewellery,etc. there not worth it unless you already have points.

they last 33.3k xp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

One part of the Runewiki says 20k; another says 33k. If Paw Claw is going by personal experience, it would be worth noting what he says. The hats are only really useful if you don't make much cash/hr or if you have excessive SC points from playing the mini-game so much. Just remember that they only work with combat spells. :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

One part of the Runewiki says 20k; another says 33k. If Paw Claw is going by personal experience, it would be worth noting what he says. The hats are only really useful if you don't make much cash/hr or if you have excessive SC points from playing the mini-game so much. Just remember that they only work with combat spells. :thumbup:

Personally and clan mates experience 33.3k is right

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Personally and clan mates experience 33.3k is right

Thanks. I'm going to edit up the Wiki now. ::'

EDIT: It won't let me edit that article... -.-

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

tyvm thats perfect. ill save 3m on the way to 94 :)

I have personally used the hats and I KNOW that they last for 40k exp. After you've gained 40k exp from one hat, it will become 0. You would have originally gained 20k exp without the hat, but it doubles to a total of 40k exp gained per hat.

Sumondskull6.png

tyvm thats perfect. ill save 3m on the way to 94 :)

I have personally used the hats and I KNOW that they last for 40k exp. After you've gained 40k exp from one hat, it will become 0. You would have originally gained 20k exp without the hat, but it doubles to a total of 40k exp gained per hat.

Intriguing since I and clan mates have used them a ton and they always last 33.3k xp (total not jsut the boost)

And 40k sounds very wrong as absolutely no SC item does a nice round figure

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Maybe not your question, but to fix your signature:

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Should be:

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

[goal]g9/7/85/OmidSan[/goal]

[goal]g4/5/90/OmidSan[/goal]

[goal]g8/8/99/OmidSan[/goal] 

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]