Wc macroers reappearing?

Legionwizard

I seem to encounter more and more yew cutters on p2p servers exhibiting the same strange behaviour, they never say anything except some say lines like:

"what is your ...? (with quick chat)"

"my woodcutting level is ... (quick chat)"

"nicer"

The lines follow after each other very rapidly and the last line "nicer" is never an answer to someone else.

Also took a pic of their general movement (it's really always the same):

b7yik7.png

Red is when they leave a cut tree towards the other, blue is when that new tree appears. You'd at least expect the movement to be a bit random, but no.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

It's quite possible, as account trading still goes on. Meaning they could just accumulate wealth on an account, then sell it. Although that would be more suited for gold farmers than macroers. Macroers are too easily caught, and with no way to be rid of the resource to a main like they did in the past, they are quite useless.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I just assumed they were players using a macro to train for their own character's benefit. The ones I have seen have combat levels and are wearing at least some gear.

The funny thing was that on one occasion I made a comment about one of those silly conversations to a couple of other people who were woodcutting at the time, and discovered I was talking to myself.

Well, they will surely be detected at some point.

Pretty smart using QC to "talk" to each other, mimicing conversation.

Pretty smart using QC to "talk" to each other, mimicing conversation.

If I read it correctly, the single bot says "What's your level..." and then quickly states its own level.

Well, it could still work out.

Imagine if you were fishing and someone asks: "Fishing levels?", then he says "Mine's 70", then a bunch of people state their fishing levels after him.

It's the same here, if I understand correct. 1 bot says: "What is your level in Woodcutting?" then says "My Woodcutting level is 60", then the others respond and say: "My Woodcutting Level is X".

Possible.

I have a freind who macroed for 3m on a level 32 account that has 20 attack, 40 strength, 20 defence, 40 ranged and 33hp. He uses corrupt statius/vesta/morrigans and I'm like wtf because he hasn't got caught yet.. Jagex bluffs.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

A guy at my school made his account p2p and had it macro. 1 month later he was banned.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

A guy at my school made his account p2p and had it macro. 1 month later he was banned.

That's cause people like me eagerly wait for 'em to make a mistake then report them =P.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Same, a friend of mine did it too. I told him it wasn't worth being banned and he replied saying he wouldn't get caught. He got caught the next day and quit. What an idiot.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

WC macroes have never dissapeared in the first place. Most of the macroes now on using main account and level 30-60 accounts. I had a pmod friend come with me tp edgeville on a world witha lot of known bots and at least 4 people logged off when he said "hi".

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Same, a friend of mine did it too. I told him it wasn't worth being banned and he replied saying he wouldn't get caught. He got caught the next day and quit. What an idiot.

That happened to this dude at my school.

Twice #-o

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

That happened to this dude at my school.

Twice #-o

Let me just take a moment to laugh.

[hide=]rofl.jpg[/hide]

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]