Multi Combat Spots

RayOxide

Ever since Clan Chats were made there was literally no reason to make Multi Combat Spots open to everyone.

I really hate killing things and being jumped by someone 10 levels higher than me and stealing my kill.

Following me.

Stealing more kills.

Makes me hop, and pisses me off.

When has anyone actually WANTED a complete stranger to pile their monster? There should be SOME (at the least) places where only CLANS can Multi!

It's a load of crap tbh

I dont need a siggy no moar.

What and where are you killing? When I'm training slayer in multi, most people respect that I'm killing my monster and don't try to interfere.

What and where are you killing? When I'm training slayer in multi, most people respect that I'm killing my monster and don't try to interfere.

TzHaar. Lol. But not just here does it happen to me.

I'm level 109, ranging, so it wont be hard for someone my level to pile my monster to get the drop while I tank the hits or if I dont.

But most Slayers I see dont attack mine when Im slaying, since usually they have a brain

Multi combat zones are pretty sweet for cannon and combat familiars...

I wouldn't write them off because you met a kill stealer.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

2 words combat familiar.

If that fails call a friend and go in LS/CS.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I dont think you're getting it.

I mean, that Multi Combat Zones should allow cannons, chinchompas and multiple enemies piling you, but not multiple players piling the ONE monster unless they are in a clan or friends or something.

Only certain places; not all of them ofcourse.

I dont think you're getting it.

I mean, that Multi Combat Zones should allow cannons, chinchompas and multiple enemies piling you, but not multiple players piling the ONE monster unless they are in a clan or friends or something.

Only certain places; not all of them ofcourse.

Actually, I think you kind of missed the point of multicombat zones. They've always allowed multiple people piling on one monster since they were introduced. In other words, they're meant to do that.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

No [cabbage] sherlock.

But you wouldnt think that they intended strangers fighting over monsters.

Its basically abusing someone by following them around KSing them

No [cabbage] sherlock.

Well, that simply means you lose. If you can't beat them, train harder.

No [cabbage] sherlock.

Grow up?

Why is the rant forum full of this?

"lolzwat u sux nd evry1 is btr dn u"?

No [cabbage] sherlock.

Grow up?

I'm very sorry for you, but that's how the game works. In multi combat zones, people who have a higher level than you will generally beat you if they want to compete in kills. If you're going to cry about that, go play a single player game.

Oh, and that's not how I spell btw. And I am grown up. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a kid. And by that logic, not everyone who agrees with you is a grown up. You might want to keep that in mind since it might confuse you.

But I see you're out of real arguments.

No [cabbage] sherlock.

Grow up?

I'm very sorry for you, but that's how the game works. In multi combat zones, people who have a higher level than you will generally beat you if they want to compete in kills. If you're going to cry about that, go play a single player game.

Oh, and that's not how I spell btw. And I am grown up. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a kid. And by that logic, not everyone who agrees with you is a grown up. You might want to keep that in mind since it might confuse you.

But I see you're out of real arguments.

No I just dont see the point arguing with someone who has 99 everything still posts in rants disagrees with everyone and obviously disagrees with me because he ks' people himself?

But lets not argue so immaturely ;)

Damn Ray, I thought you were through the period of trying to piss everyone off.

Either way, it's a pain in the arse, but it's part of the game.

I am, I just do it in retaliation to other people pissing me off ;) I mean, I dont think he even read the post/s

And yes, which is why I posted an idea to change it and also want people to possibly post in to that?

He did reply, in a way which proves the point of multi-combat areas, meaning he did read it.

Killstealing annoys me to hell, especially at Kalphites (You're using [bleep]ing melee only! Piss off and let me cannon in peace.) though it's a part of the game, a really annoy part, but it works.

Your idea sucks, because clans are just going to come in, and take every monster from those who are fighting by themselves.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

He did reply, in a way which proves the point of multi-combat areas, meaning he did read it.

Killstealing annoys me to hell, especially at Kalphites (You're using [bleep] melee only! Piss off and let me cannon in peace.) though it's a part of the game, a really annoy part, but it works.

Your idea sucks, because clans are just going to come in, and take every monster from those who are fighting by themselves.

Which is why I said certain places.

TzHaar wont have clans there. It'll just have high leveled people with Bandos or Guthans KSing you, or people with higher range KSing you. Barely ever clans, from my experiences.

Killstealing annoys me to hell, especially at Kalphites (You're using [bleep] melee only! Piss off and let me cannon in peace.) though it's a part of the game, a really annoy part, but it works.

TzHaar wont have clans there. It'll just have high leveled people with Bandos or Guthans KSing you, or people with higher range KSing you. Barely ever clans, from my experiences.

How do I put this? Wah?

Been like this for years. Been annoying people for years. it's not beign changed. Go train a little and then you can do it to other people. And if you're gonna be an insult people, at least make them funny or something. Otherwise, go craft something.

There are many people I disagree with a lot on these forums, such as Bauke or Omali, but I still don't think they're idiots. I don't treat them like they're idiots either. They just have a own view point, as wrong as they may be. :P

How do I put this? Wah?

Been like this for years. Been annoying people for years. it's not beign changed. Go train a little and then you can do it to other people.

Why should I train? People should have respect and surely, since there is a new head of JaGEx we might see something being fixed one day!

Note that I am training range over melee because I want 99 range to trim 99 craft :o ... So I dont plan on raising combat levels via melee any time soon.

How do I put this? Wah?

Been like this for years. Been annoying people for years. it's not beign changed. Go train a little and then you can do it to other people.

Why should I train? People should have respect and surely, since there is a new head of JaGEx we might see something being fixed one day!

Note that I am training range over melee because I want 99 range to trim 99 craft :o ... So I dont plan on raising combat levels via melee any time soon.

He won't change it. It won't change. I'm sorry. To make it up to you, I'll do a quick impression of you: :cry:

There, I hope that cheered you up.

He won't change it. It won't change. I'm sorry. To make it up to you, I'll do a quick impression of you: :cry:

There, I hope that cheered you up.

Just you wait

He's been pretty unpredictible thus far

To me, it seems that you either want multi-way combat areas to be treated as single-way combat areas not allowing clans to steal your kill, or reward these kill stealing clans with their own areas...

Treating multi-way as single-way areas:

Why even bother with multi-way areas then anyway? The purpose of multi-way areas, as you already know, is so that multiple people can fight a single (or group of) monster(s), regardless of whether theyre strangers or not. The way that I see it, you have two choices. Either call YOUR friends to compete for the monster spot (we have enough dumbing down of RS already, with the old wild gone), or choose a single-way area to fight your monster, or pick a different monster (you can get a different slayer task, if thats the problem).

Rewarding kill stealing clans with their own areas:

I have a problem with this for several reasons.

1. That gives an unfair training advantage to clans.

2. It rewards dishonorable behavior, and I have a MAJOR problem with that.

3. What would constitute a clan? Two guys in a CC? Please.

The bottom line is that in RS, you need to compete. Even skillers have to do that, competing for resources and their respawn spots. Merchants complete on the GE. RS is all about competing. If what youre doing isnt working, find a better strategy and get out there and compete. :)

Ewsentinel.png

KoAClan.org for adults