Lockerz.com and other free stuff sites

Lodewijk66

Well Hi all. Some time ago me and my friend were talking 'bout some stuff and I noticed he was handing out invites for a site "www.lockerz.com". I asked him what it was and he told me they were giving free stuff. So I joined and found out there was a PTZ system, you log in and answer a question everyday and you get points for that and for inviting friends. Later on they will even have video's and music you can watch and listen to for points.

So I'm happy about these sites and stuff but I still don't know if I should trust them. Most of them look crappy but this one looks so nice I want to try and get an iPod.

What's your opinion on these sites?

greets.

ps. Sorry if this isn't allowed somehow, I must've missed the rule :(

oh btw, if you want an invite, pm me or post your email adress here :)

You'll end up spending 200 hours to get the points required to get an item you want, when you could just work 10 hours and buy it yourself. Completely not worth it.

yes I know but I'm too lazy to work so Idc about that ;)

You'll end up spending 200 hours to get the points required to get an item you want, when you could just work 10 hours and buy it yourself. Completely not worth it.

Definition of work:

Physical or mental effort or activity directed toward the production or accomplishment of something.

That sounds like work to me.

Definition of work:

Physical or mental effort or activity directed toward the production or accomplishment of something.

eww you got me, k it is work but I meant working at the supermarket or something, you know what I mean

Not worth it, the last companies that actually gave out gifts for reasonable amount of work went offline in like 2005.

Sure there are still some around, but like said above you'll either

1. Spend a ridiculous amount of time to get something of relative cheapness

2. Have to recruit 30 other people through your link

To get the desired item, such as a 500GB external HD, etc.

It's so much easier working in real life and getting that item within a day, unless you're underage and simply can't get even part-time jobs where you live at.

Definition of work:

You switched your definitions. The first time you used the word "work" you were talking in the context of a job, not anything that technically counts as exerting effort. I can't scratch my chin for 10 hours and get paid for that even though it's "work".

But that being said, I agree that it's not worth the effort, especially since it doesn't sound that fun. But then again, the economy is [cabbage] and jobs are much harder to come by than they were a few years ago. So any extra cash is good I suppose - as long as you're into that kinda thing. Not for me though.

Have any lockerz members actually seen the site have stuff that hasn't been bought out by ptz? It all seems pretty lame to me. They stock like 1 of each which get taken within minutes of being put up to give the image that they give a lot of free stuff, but there really isn't much substance. I have enough 'ptz' for most video games, but they're always sold out. I don't really think the site is legit.

Definition of work:

You switched your definitions. The first time you used the word "work" you were talking in the context of a job, not anything that technically counts as exerting effort. I can't scratch my chin for 10 hours and get paid for that even though it's "work".

But that being said, I agree that it's not worth the effort, especially since it doesn't sound that fun. But then again, the economy is [cabbage] and jobs are much harder to come by than they were a few years ago. So any extra cash is good I suppose - as long as you're into that kinda thing. Not for me though.

How did I switch my definitions? :?

I assumed by "work" you meant having a paying job here, since you can't get paid that kind of money for scratching your chin for 10 hours - which is also technically work by the definition you gave.

If you can work 10 hours and buy something off that site, I assumed by "work" you meant having a job.

Should I have specified it as a job? I would have been a very weird sentence trying not to include the word work in it.

"You could have spent the time doing a productive activity for the benefit of your employer and society as a whole - resulting in your payment in liquid funds - which you could spend to purchase the item you would have exerted a much larger time and effort to gain if you had gone through the online process of survey-filling/whatever that is required at a site such as Lockerz.com."

The word "work" shortens that sentece by quite a bit.

Should I have specified it as a job? I would have been a very weird sentence trying not to include the word work in it.

Nah, it's not a big deal. My point is just that Lode was talking about being too lazy to have a job, so he'd rather go on the internet and get the stuff - which is still technically work, but it's definitely not as demanding as a real job.

Have any lockerz members actually seen the site have stuff that hasn't been bought out by ptz? It all seems pretty lame to me. They stock like 1 of each which get taken within minutes of being put up to give the image that they give a lot of free stuff, but there really isn't much substance. I have enough 'ptz' for most video games, but they're always sold out. I don't really think the site is legit.

afaik, they're restocking midway into september.

Tk5SF.png

Yup you are right Jaziek .. (Don't quote/sig this :evil: )

Also : keep in mind that Lockerz is still in beta ;)

They will launch officially in october , with all features included and ofcourse fully restocked

I got +- 200 ptz ATM , so that's good for about 2 PS3 games for my (very near) future PS3 slim I will own (I'm going to buy it the 25 of September)

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

Yea the Piaggio Fly 150 wasn't fresh out until like yesterday or something

by the way, if anybody wants a lockerz invite, hit me up.

same goes for me :)

by the way, if anybody wants a lockerz invite, hit me up.

same goes for me :)

Or for me , only need 1 more for VIP :pray: #-o

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

I use rewards1. It's a good site that doesn't scam, I have gotton many rewards from it. TBH you just do some offers when you start and go like "Bah, too long" so you spend 1 day putting up strategies and using them to get referrals and look at your cash going up doing nothing *cough*Mwuhahahaha*cough*

For those of you that wants to know what I got, it was stuff like prepaid RuneScape cards or Wii points. I bought microsoft points once to give to another guy to buy a referral guide that works great.

ib7rVm.png

I am a member of MyCokeRewards which is a site made by the CocaCola company that gives you points towards stuff when you enter codes found on coke bottles. Now point accumulation is incredibly slow unless you're an avid coke drinker. That's sort of the reason I joined the site: my dad drinks a bottle of diet coke every day on his way to work, and we host house parties for family friends frequently and bring out the coke and sprite and fanta, etc. Basically, we go across a lot of points and I might as well save some up for free rewards. Naturally the rewards are a bit on the cheap side: some of the considered "best value" rewards are $10-20 gift cards to various stores, but they go for a whopping 400ish points, which is about 134 coke bottles (each 12oz bottle is 3 points while the big refrigerator packs for 8oz cans are worth 10). So don't bother joining the site if you're doing it purely for the rewards. I think it's best for the kind of person who drinks coke regularly as a habit, because you might as well be getting something out of all those bottles you down regularly.

These kinds of sites are all low value rewards (usually requiring a LOT of obligatory stuff and program requirements before you get them) but the rewards are decent if you have nothing better to do. I mean, if you are browsing the internet for hours on end, why not go to one of those survey sites and take a 20minute survey a few times for free stuff? With these kind of things, don't go out of your way for rewards, just take them as they come along.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I am a member of MyCokeRewards which is a site made by the CocaCola company that gives you points towards stuff when you enter codes found on coke bottles. Now point accumulation is incredibly slow unless you're an avid coke drinker. That's sort of the reason I joined the site: my dad drinks a bottle of diet coke every day on his way to work, and we host house parties for family friends frequently and bring out the coke and sprite and fanta, etc. Basically, we go across a lot of points and I might as well save some up for free rewards. Naturally the rewards are a bit on the cheap side: some of the considered "best value" rewards are $10-20 gift cards to various stores, but they go for a whopping 400ish points, which is about 134 coke bottles (each 12oz bottle is 3 points while the big refrigerator packs for 8oz cans are worth 10). So don't bother joining the site if you're doing it purely for the rewards. I think it's best for the kind of person who drinks coke regularly as a habit, because you might as well be getting something out of all those bottles you down regularly.

These kinds of sites are all low value rewards (usually requiring a LOT of obligatory stuff and program requirements before you get them) but the rewards are decent if you have nothing better to do. I mean, if you are browsing the internet for hours on end, why not go to one of those survey sites and take a 20minute survey a few times for free stuff? With these kind of things, don't go out of your way for rewards, just take them as they come along.

My friends dad works for coke. He gets all the empty 12 pack codes. My friend has gotten a TV, a grille and a motor scooter from it.

I'm a member of GamingLagoon.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

I remember I kept that up for a good seven months or so. Then one day I got a message saying I had to use up my points by a certain date or they would be deleted, so I just said, "screw this," spent all my points on a 12-pack and a USB and never went to the site again :P .

wl7w9j.png