Impossible Achievements

Dizzle229

The kill screen in pac man? or missile command, if there is one.

The kill screen doesn't require that much skill. There are five patterns you must learn, and they're enough to get you there. And a sixth one for getting the maximum points. Of course you must be able to play for hours without making any accidental mistakes. :lol:

Bioshock's Historian achievement: collect all audio diaries.

Sounds simple enough right? Wrong! 165 in total( if i remember right) looking in places you would never look. Sure its possible but its horrible when you have to start the entire game over again cuz you missed 1 diary in a area u been then it locks.(50G)

COD:WAW "The sum of all zeros" this takes precision and timing because you have to down 45 zeros in the time of the level so yea.....(15g)

Coolman1053.png

Would you kindly give me your phat? (if you know this phrase, good job! if not... well....*stab*)

And I thought little rocket man in Ep2 looked hard :roll: It'll be done, eventually.

[cabbage] I just messed it up in my latest try. I kind of wish you could name your saves, so I know which one to go back to when I want to try again (I'll just finish the rest of the game, might as well...and I don't feel like playing the chapter I just finished again).

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Now that I think about it, the OXM list is kinda off a bit, well at least for edf. There is a harder/takes more time achievement in that game, unlock all the weapons, to do it you need to beat all the levels, then maybe grind for awhile longer to get those last few.

I wonder which is harder the Bioshock diary or the halflife ep 2 kill all the.... slug things?

The most impossible achievements is easily the 1,000,000 Brawl matches in SSBB. That and Boss Battles on Intense w/ all characters no damage.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

And I thought little rocket man in Ep2 looked hard :roll: It'll be done, eventually.

[cabbage] I just messed it up in my latest try. I kind of wish you could name your saves, so I know which one to go back to when I want to try again (I'll just finish the rest of the game, might as well...and I don't feel like playing the chapter I just finished again).

Look at the date and time of the saves.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

What, I'm supposed to remember that I forgot to bring my little gnome along at 12:43 PM on September 2, 2009?

I know more or less where I forgot it, so it won't be too hard to find, I guess.

Saving all the buildings near the end is pretty hard too.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

What, I'm supposed to remember that I forgot to bring my little gnome along at 12:43 PM on September 2, 2009?

I know more or less where I forgot it, so it won't be too hard to find, I guess.

Saving all the buildings near the end is pretty hard too.

Exactly.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men