Remaining Quest Cape Stats

Deathmath

Alright, sort of a long multipart question, so here it comes.

•  
    How should I go from 61-64 mining (I'm thinking iron?)

How should I go from 46-61 agil?

How should I go from 56-69 smithing?

How should I go from 43-65 herblore?

How should I go from 47-66 thieving?

How should I go from 57-66 crafting?

How should I go from 70-75 magic?

How should I go from 68-72 woodcutting? (eucalyptus atm)

How should I go from 46-50 rc?

How should I go from 61-65 farming?

What should I kill to get charms for 68 summon?

I have about 5 mil, I'll have more after I slay/do aviansies.

OH, and here are all my stats

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Aft7B-nbzqnXZGRkbTRuNXFfMnRjdHg2Mnpx&hl=en

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

•  

YES, iron best choice

Brimhaven (preferrably with karamja gloves 2 or higher)

Sc hammers and smith iron knives maybe?

Pray pot till u can super str pot, will spend about 2 mill cash tops if u sell your products

Master farmer in draynor, u can always use the seeds, use row and exporer ring 3, that shortens the distance

Coifs and sc needles

Spend some time at mage training arena, or high alch

How should I go from 67-72 woodcutting? (eucalyptus atm)

Eucalyptus good choice, faster would be teaks and willows

Air with air rc gloves

How should I go from 60-65 farming?

Trees and fruit trees (maples and pineapples ok choices), also do regular trips with stawberry or sweetcorn and good herb seeds if u like farming, gives about 6k if u pass through all allotment farms and hop farms.

Dust devils if possible, else range black demons for crims, range exp always in handy

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

For wc eucs are the best. For rc definitely make nats either through the abyss or with a graahk. Won't take too long either way. Doing slayer will probably get you lots of charms as a by-product. If you do herb farming laps all the time while you're working on these other goals you will get more than 65 farming easily. I did ranarrs until 62 and then snapdragons, which have made me 500k exp without me noticing it at all. Add trees if you want faster exp.

What I would do for mining is gold in Keldagrim and for magic, high alch. Just use the nats you made yourself. Iron might be faster for mining, I don't know, but IMO powertraining is pointless. For agility I did the Agility Arena until I could do the wilderness course and then just did that. Haven't tried ape atoll so I don't know if it's better.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

•  

Make this your last goal (or second to last to WC) and mine stars. Then once everything is done, powermine granite

Wilderness Course

Smith the best platebody/bolts you can with SC hammers

Make prayer potions for the best cost effectiveness. If that's too slow, then just make something like super energies or super attacks.

Blackjacking

I would personally make dhide, but that's pretty costly. If you do battlestaves or something, it's a lot cheaper. I recommend against the SC needle

Tbh I suggest bursting rock lobs, since it is the best option in the long run. However, you may choose to do superglass make and help with the crafting level.

Do Evil Trees when you can, and make this the last goal (or second to last to Mining), then powercut teaks

Since you can't use Magic Imbue, get the mage level for Ourania teleport first, then do ZMI

See my Farming guide in my sig

If you bursted for the magic level, this should not be a problem. If you did not, then I would do Slayer or Waterfiends w/ Guthans, or cannon Scarabites.

Hmm, that should be enough to cover everything bar the bursting/summoning, but that'll take only an extra 3m (plus money for the ahrims/etc, but you can sell those back).

If you want my advice on farming, do Maples + Papayas, paying the farmers to look after them. (Though I did Pineapples for one run).

I did 56-65 in a fairly quick amount of time, checking 10 Maples per day and 5 Papayas. (I can give you the daily exp tomorrow).

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Just done it the easy way and got the exp per action from the main site.

Okay, assuming 10 Maples Planted and checked per day, with 5 Papayas planted and checked, which means you get 30 papayas picked.

Now, since you'll be paying the farmer, you'll never get any deaths.

The daily exp rate is 66,385 exp.

Now, I've done further math for you. Assuming you are at the beginning of level 60, it would take 3 days to get 65 with the Maples and Papaya method.

Now, for exact number, I have used Tip.It's planner with my guess of 25 Maples and 15 Papayas. You would end up at 472,711exp in Farming. Level 65.

Now, I can change that to 30 Maples, 10 Papayas. You would end up with 458,046exp in Farming. Level 65.

And for my final calculation (since it's the way I'd do it personally) I did 30 Maples, 15 Papayas. You would end up at 489,951 exp in Farming. Level 65.

Being me, I'd reccomend the final method. However, if you wish, you can do either of the two methods above that, whichever one is cheaper. Though you'll end at the same time (roughly) with any of those methods, which is why I say to do the last one.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Although if you need it for WGS, remember that you can use a Garden Pie to boost your farming for that portion.

Although if you need it for WGS, remember that you can use a Garden Pie to boost your farming for that portion.

And evil dave herblore.

Remember if time spend on evil dave < time spend on training, then go for evil dave.

Your cat have a 0.25 chance to get the right colour and a binary chance (0.5) for every extra does up to 3 does.

To add something for your comfusion.

Assume you ignore the +0 stews.

+1 from evil dave is 0.5 chance for a 1/2/3 does stew

+2 from evil dave is 0.25 chance for a 1 does stew but 0.375 chance for a 2 does, 0.416 for a 3 does.

+3 from evil dave is 0.25 chance for 2 does, 0.33 chance for 3does.

+4 from evil dave is 0.125 chance for 2 does, 0.25 chance for 3 does.

+5 from evil dave is 0.16 chance for 3 does.

+6 from evil dave is 0.08 chance for 3 does.

(DO remember, you need extra time for an extra does, which is a 0.375 chance that either you get it as a bonus does or your cat get it in its next swing. i.e.: the time need for a +1 in a 3 does stew is [[time for buying stews in warrior's guild]+[time for a catch]+[1-bonus chance]*[time for a catch]^[number of does-1]] /[chance for getting the level from stew])

And evil dave herblore.

Remember if time spend on evil dave < time spend on training, then go for evil dave.

Your cat have a 0.25 chance to get the right colour and a binary chance (0.5) for every extra does up to 3 does.

To add something for your comfusion.

Assume you ignore the +0 stews.

+1 from evil dave is 0.5 chance for a 1/2/3 does stew

+2 from evil dave is 0.25 chance for a 1 does stew but 0.375 chance for a 2 does, 0.416 for a 3 does.

+3 from evil dave is 0.25 chance for 2 does, 0.33 chance for 3does.

+4 from evil dave is 0.125 chance for 2 does, 0.25 chance for 3 does.

+5 from evil dave is 0.16 chance for 3 does.

+6 from evil dave is 0.08 chance for 3 does.

(DO remember, you need extra time for an extra does, which is a 0.375 chance that either you get it as a bonus does or your cat get it in its next swing. i.e.: the time need for a +1 in a 3 does stew is [[time for buying stews in lumbridge chest]+[time for a catch]+[1-bonus chance]*[time for a catch]^[number of does-1]] /[chance for getting the level from stew])

But also remember, the stew is a TEMPORARY BOOST while levelling makes it permanent. If the skill is useful after the required level, then all the level boosters in the world don't make a difference.

This is the case with farming, since 65 allows you to grow snapdragons, but it is partially negated due to two facts: you can bring a Stranger Plant on your herb runs to allow you to farm snaps, and the fact that snaps aren't always the best thing to grow anyway.

But also remember, the stew is a TEMPORARY BOOST while levelling makes it permanent. If the skill is useful after the required level, then all the level boosters in the world don't make a difference.

This is the case with farming, since 65 allows you to grow snapdragons, but it is partially negated due to two facts: you can bring a Stranger Plant on your herb runs to allow you to farm snaps, and the fact that snaps aren't always the best thing to grow anyway.

You only need 62 for snaps.

Btw, if you have done enough difficult maths, you should be getting a +3 from a 2 does the optimum.

You only need 62 for snaps.

Btw, if you have done enough difficult maths, you should be getting a +3 from a 2 does the optimum.

So you're right, scratch that then.

•  

OH, and here are all my stats

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Aft7B-nbzqnXZGRkbTRuNXFfMnRjdHg2Mnpx&hl=en

I did most all of this less than a month ago. Id do:

Powermine iron or granite (possibly kyatt+dueling for iron, make some money)

Do whatever agility course you can do and bring summer pie as food, if you can do ape atoll course it won't take more than 5 hours.

Smithing is a [bleep], I'm doing this right now. I'd just smelt gold with goldsmith gauntlets, it goes really fast.

Make harlandar tar for herblore, easy as that.

I would do PP for theiving, other people say blackjacking is quicker but I've never gotten blackjacking down well.

Once you can, water battlestaffs are probably the fastest way for crafting, getting the raw staves is hard though because of the 100 per 4 hours rule on ge.

Alch for magic. If you want to get rid of you money burst mummies in chaos tunnels.

Yup eucalyptus. Get in an evil tree clan chat and do that for the banking then go to somewhere secluded and cut willows. I can get well over 30k xp in half an hour that way.

Ourina alter if you have unlocked lunars, otherwise nats.

If you're cheap then maples and pineapples, otherwise yews and papayas, I did yews and pineapples for some reason.

I would do waterfiends for 68 summoning, but you don't need that for a quest do you?

BTW the theiving, smithing, and mining levels are all boostable.

Iceland is in the north Atlantic. Its capital is Reykjavik. What is the punchline of this joke?

Alright, time to bump this thread again.

1) what to do with 20 penguin poitns

2) what to make for crafting

3) what to make for herb

(I'm doing eadgar's ruse atm)

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again