88-99 wc were?

Phixcire

I hear Euc's are a good combo of speed and gp. I don't know if you have to drop them (which obviously if they are good gp then you bank lol, answered my own statement)

If not then Barb Assualt willows are good. (That's where I got 99, well 1k from 99). Took me 1 month from 94, but I played quite a bit.

You could also parcel teaks. It costs a bunch of trading sticks but the price of teaks makes back the amount paid for the sticks.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=794037

Everything you need to know can be found in my guide. :thumbsup:

Long story short or if you don't want to check it out

VV

Fastest way: Teaks. \'

**EDIT**

I forgot to mention if you can get onto Ape Atoll. If you cut as a Monkey you are completely invulnerable from Enemy Attacks and Random Events until you turn Human again.

Eucs don't even come close to the good amount of xp in the long run and because Eucs are in a spot where they are most populated (Oo'Glog) you get Trolls attacking you all the time... :shame:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=794037

Everything you need to know can be found in my guide. :thumbsup:

Long story short or if you don't want to check it out

VV

Fastest way: Teaks. \'

**EDIT**

I forgot to mention if you can get onto Ape Atoll. If you cut as a Monkey you are completely invulnerable from Enemy Attacks and Random Events until you turn Human again.

Eucs don't even come close to the good amount of xp in the long run and because Eucs are in a spot where they are most populated (Oo'Glog) you get Trolls attacking you all the time... :shame:

The ogresses are easy to block on the corners and edges of the trees. All you need is 55 combat so the spiders don't attack you. And they're a pretty solid 50k xp/hr, which blows willows and yews out of the water for efficiency. (The gp/hr is identical to yews.) In order for willows to be more efficient than eucalyptus, you'd need to be able to make 1.2m gp/hr, in which case you ought to be at teaks. Even if you don't care about gp, the xp difference from comparable methods is so miniscule that you'd be crazy to turn down a free 120k gp/hr.

I would suggest teaks if the OP hadn't specifically named them as an undesirable method. They're a very good way to train, though.

dont mean to hijack but do eucs sell?

Yes. Slower than yews, because yews are used in fletching and eucs aren't; but they sell without much difficulty, yeah.

which would be more profitable to cut with 99 wc: eucs, yews, or mages?

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

dont mean to hijack but do eucs sell?

Yes. Slower than yews, because yews are used in fletching and eucs aren't; but they sell without much difficulty, yeah.

which would be more profitable to cut with 99 wc: eucs, yews, or mages?

None. They're all mediocre at best. I wouldn't recommend woodcutting as a moneymaker. (Those three trees are all around the same profit--magic logs are slightly faster for cash, but still only about 150-160k gp/hr.)

None. They're all mediocre at best. I wouldn't recommend woodcutting as a moneymaker. (Those three trees are all around the same profit--magic logs are slightly faster for cash, but still only about 150-160k gp/hr.)

Well I actually enjoy wcing but give me an alternative that profits more than mages/yews and has the same if not more afk-ability then.

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

Well I actually enjoy wcing but give me an alternative that profits more than mages/yews and has the same if not more afk-ability then.

I like adding p'apple rings to plain pizza to make p'apple pizza--not hard to get ~300k gp/hr with that at medium attention, and it's decent cooking xp. I also like to charge air orbs, which was around 200k gp/hr at last count and 41k xp/hr in magic. (Figure on about 540 orbs/hr.) For the most part if you want fast money, you'll need to watch the screen.

I like adding p'apple rings to plain pizza to make p'apple pizza--not hard to get ~300k gp/hr with that at medium attention, and it's decent cooking xp. I also like to charge air orbs, which was around 200k gp/hr at last count and 41k xp/hr in magic. (Figure on about 540 orbs/hr.) For the most part if you want fast money, you'll need to watch the screen.

well i'm not trying to sound like a douche but this is why i wc. k thanx bai.

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

Then Willows for fastest alternative to "NO TEAKS" which you have basically stated. if you are worried in income then Eucs, but pure xp - banking, Willows is probably the best bet for "your circumstances"

AnthonyWL.png

Then Willows for fastest alternative to "NO TEAKS" which you have basically stated. if you are worried in income then Eucs, but pure xp - banking, Willows is probably the best bet for "your circumstances"

Nah, like I said, the difference in xp/hr is WAY too small to justify willows over eucs for pretty much anyone. They're only about 5k xp/hr slower, but with a massive difference in profit. Like I said, you'd need to make well over 1m gp/hr in order for the loss in gp to be worth it. (And as an added bonus, they take less attention to chop, and they're right next to a spirit tree for locating evil trees.) Anyone who can afford to chop willows over eucs has no business chopping willows over teaks, tbh.

Nah, like I said, the difference in xp/hr is WAY too small to justify willows over eucs for pretty much anyone. They're only about 5k xp/hr slower, but with a massive difference in profit. Like I said, you'd need to make well over 1m gp/hr in order for the loss in gp to be worth it. (And as an added bonus, they take less attention to chop, and they're right next to a spirit tree for locating evil trees.) Anyone who can afford to chop willows over eucs has no business chopping willows over teaks, tbh.

Hmm. I see where you are coming from. I guess all the people at Willows can really slow down the XP rates. In that case Eucs could pretty much match Willows. Whether you care for profit or not its good to have a handy income.

To try and put this simple. Lets say Hypothetically you get the same Experience on Lobsters per hour as you do as Monkfish, Monkfish sell for more and are just as fast, so why do Lobsters? Well, Eucs are the same xp per hour as Willows (i guess counting the amount of people/population) so why cut Willows when Eucs are.... the same slightly worse; and you get a profit..

Anyways; WHo doesn't care about profit thesedays?? Money is Money, You need it.

AnthonyWL.png

best place to level? I don't care for profit and don't want to drop teaks, also no sc axe and how long do you think it would take to get 99

Eucs or teaks via parcel. :o

I dont need a siggy no moar.