Aviansies

Lacoste

Okay, well im going to train range from 81-90/95 at aviansies, I was wondering if i needed a god item from zammy just to get to the armadyl keep, or would i be fine without one just running, if so, once i get inside the dungeon what prayer should i turn on?

Since I am staying there for a while, how much do you think I could earn there? And would it be a good investment for a ROW, or is there something else i can use there. That's all the questions for now i can think of..

Many thanks for responsess

get arma pendant to wear so you dont get mobbed i just run through the mobs in middle you dont really need prayer for avies just have alot of bone to peach tabs. i would go with archer ring if u can afford it if not then row. as for how much $$ you will make no clue can get 4 noted addy bars almost every kill,bring alch runes since they drop rune dagger poisoned and rune limbs

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png

From my short experience, and from what I've read here on TIF: The aviansies outside of the armadyl area (the KC area) are better to kill. They are generally lower level and have less HP, therefore will bring in more GP. However, it would take a more experienced ranger to confirm this.

If in that case, you would need a Zammy, Sara and arma item to be on the safe side. A zammy item may not necessarily be required at all times, however a sara item is.

Stellactic.gif

I dont think a Zammy item is needed, the only ones needed are Arma and Sara to get to Armadyls ..thing.

Zammy wont do much, I also highly doubt there are zamorak mages, and if there are you can just mage pray 'til you get to the spot.

From my short experience, and from what I've read here on TIF: The aviansies outside of the armadyl area (the KC area) are better to kill. They are generally lower level and have less HP, therefore will bring in more GP. However, it would take a more experienced ranger to confirm this.

A much larger amount of people kill there for that exact reason. And the OP has 81 range, so he/she is open to being KS'd almost every one he attacks. I, ay 83 range last I went to Aviansies, found that the 'Keep' was perfect. Noone attempted to KS me (probably because my gear made me look pro :lol: ) People were nice, and easy to converse with. Whereas when I was outside people tried to KS me here and there, and etc.

Though that barely happened, it hasnt happened in the Keep once.

2nd edit:

Apparently some Armadyl followers might attack you even if you have the pendant on, so watch out.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

There are a few (zammy) werewolves and goraks (prayer doesn't work on them) both inside and outside. Inside there are also some zamorak rangers. Saradomin item is not really needed in either, only near entrance if you can't take some damage in. Use items of all 3 gods on your first trips, although sara item you can drop (if it's not valuable) or switch after entering. Afterwards if you go without sara item use whatever damage you seem to take most, there are both melee, mage and rangers that can all do damage on you.

I recommend using zamorak item, it will make life easier. Even most people who go to kill boss and just get 40 kc use zammy item for kc, even though it wastes one inventory space. You can kill them without too, by trapping zammy monsters behind walls and obstacles, but they can still easily do some damage on you.

Aviansies inside area are generally higher levels, although there are a few between levels 70 and 80 that you should focuse on in case you go there. Aviansies outside area in main dungeon are more often crowded. Try both, it's not much trouble to take grapple with you and switch to armadyl area if main dungeon is packed with other players.

When I went I used arma pl8 you don't have to use it but it's nice and zammy d hide legs which are helpful. There is a nice spawn in the keep just west of entrance which is like a lvl 79 I think might be higher but it works and by the time I pick up my drops and everything it has respawned. Works even better on crowed world because of faster respawn and I never got bothered once by someone there.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).