The coolest teacher you've ever had?

Princess Viola

My history teacher last year was awesome. He's about 6'4, grew up in Moscow, and is actually a lot like what dizzle posted. His class is hard as balls, harder than the other AP American history classes. That payed off, though, since everyone in the class passed advance on the SOL and everyone, as far as I know at least, passed the AP exam.

He's a funny guy, though, in an incredibly sarcastic, mocking way towards everyone. Everyone [bleep]es and moans when they realize they have him, but I always tell people "nah, it'll be fun. It's a hard class, but the teacher's just great."

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

He's a funny guy, though, in an incredibly sarcastic, mocking way towards everyone. Everyone [bleep] and moans when they realize they have him, but I always tell people "nah, it'll be fun. It's a hard class, but the teacher's just great."

Does he like sandvich?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My last year of highschool English teacher. He was an old retired man, and volunteered to teach our class because they were lacking teachers. He would swear and rip on students, and when one of us threatened him, he would laugh at us and say "what are they gonna do, un-retire me?".

hiccup.png

My World History teacher for sure. He was a huge redneck dude with a really strong accent, and he was the most honest and down to earth teacher I ever had. He didn't really teach about the subject, but he taught us about real life things - you know, stuff that we're not gonna forget after the class is over like most other teachers. All his lessons stayed with me. The kids in there were a joke - no one cared about their grades but yet somehow he still reached them when it came to life lessons and stuff like that. He's my real definition of a teacher.

My 8th grade English teacher. Old, redneck, could have been my uncle, but he was smart as [cabbage]. He didn't take [cabbage] from any of the kids, and he was just a funny guy. Dipped during class, too. And threw things A LOT. I miss him :lol:

My film analysis teacher last year was the same, only he didn't dip, just made up horrifying stories and laughed at kids who looked like they were gonna cry. Cursed like a sailor. Had a really dirty mind. He's short, too. I hear he teaches regular english this year, and I've thought of dropping Pre-AP just so he could be my teacher. Hehe.

My history teacher this year is cool. He's an old redneck, again. He plays in a band, though. And he has very obvious ADD, so we might just talk about the strangest things a whole class. Hilarious.

My theatre teacher's cool because she's really chillaxed. We just mess around a lot.

I have a bunch of fun teachers. Bunch of bad ones, too, but c'mon.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

My biology teacher. No it wasn't a young girl with near-perfect looks or even a girl at all. It was a middle-aged man with far too much energy. He bounced around the room all day, every day. He was also the guy who you couldn't help but learn from. Oh, and he spit when he talked... a lot of spit.

My English teacher this year, so far is one of the best teachers I've ever had. My class is mostly juniors, with only like 7 sophomores (including me), and of course they're gonna try to rip on the younger kids. But our teacher insults the juniors whenever they try to do anything to us :D

He's really young too, this is his first year teaching. He also doesn't give us much homework (and none over the weekends), and gives up a lot of extra credit opportunities, which is awesome because he's my only teacher so far that I've had in high school that has let us do extra credit \:D/