Sonic - rip blogging

L4D2 easter egg time!

Midnight Riders YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/MidnightRidersBand

Ellis' Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/people/Ellis-Savannah/100000485629662?_fb_noscript=1

Just thought I'd throw that out here. :lol:

*points to China*

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...murder the entire censorship team...

Would that be irony or poetic justice? :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Neither. It's FTW'ness! :thumbup:

In fact I feel like murdering China's censorship team because they blocked Youtube, the site of win. :thumbdown:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Neither. It's FTW'ness! :thumbup:

In fact I feel like murdering China's censorship team because they blocked Youtube, the site of win. :thumbdown:

:lol: It would be all of the above I reckon :thumbup:

And an extra :thumbdown: for censoring youtube... damn that sucks. Can you still watch Japanese game shows and pranks? Those are the most educational things on youtube fo sho :XD:.

disturbeda.png

....They actually censored YOUTUBE? My god.

But anyways, Midnight Riders are a fictional band from L4D2, and Ellis is one of the characters you play as.

Yeah they actually blocked Youtube thanks to ONE video about the policemen beating up those Tibet protesters. Many of us don't support the protesters' actions, so why did China HAVE to block it?

:lol: It would be all of the above I reckon :thumbup:

And an extra :thumbdown: for censoring youtube... damn that sucks. Can you still watch Japanese game shows and pranks? Those are the most educational things on youtube fo sho :XD:.

Nah I don't watch those kind of stuff.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Damn it, I can't decide what picture to use for my profile, so I'll just use that one for now. :unsure:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

16_12_2003-spam.jpg

Lolz. Montey Python is full of win. :thumbup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I haven't bothered to learn how to add a profile pic yet :l

Meh I don't have many good pictures anyway

EDIT: figured out

EDIT: more spam

You really should, it's better than no pic. :P

16_12_2003-spam.jpg

Does the kanji at the bottom say "bacon"? :blink:

Lolz, I think that should be your profile pic. :lol:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Good luck on your Combat Goal and other Goals. Are you going to stay pure f2p after this goal? I think you could be a great p2p skiller too. :^_^:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Good luck on your Combat Goal and other Goals. Are you going to stay pure f2p after this goal? I think you could be a great p2p skiller too. :^_^:

Yep I'm going to stay F2P. Main reason is that I cannot get members. :(

I just had an epic convo on msn today with my friends. I saved it on my openoffice and it was like 61 pages long. :blink:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Yep I'm going to stay F2P. Main reason is that I cannot get members. :(

I just had an epic convo on msn today with my friends. I saved it on my openoffice and it was like 61 pages long. :blink:

THERE'S A ZOMBIE ON MY LAAAAAWN.........Wait, what?

Anyways, what the hell were you talking about for that long?

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

16_12_2003-spam.jpg

It might. Unfortunately I, like Bruce Willis in The Fifth Element, "only speak two languages, English and bad English." :lol:

However, I did see another pic while looking for that one that had Spanish subs that mentioned "bacon". Maybe there's no kanji for "spam".

That's a great idea. I might just do that.

THERE'S A ZOMBIE ON MY LAAAAAWN.........Wait, what?

Anyways, what the hell were you talking about for that long?

We were just talking random stuff. I can put the convo here but it's about 60k characters.

It might. Unfortunately I, like Bruce Willis in The Fifth Element, "only speak two languages, English and bad English." :lol:

However, I did see another pic while looking for that one that had Spanish subs that mentioned "bacon". Maybe there's no kanji for "spam".

That's a great idea. I might just do that.

It's not on there yet though. Who is that in your current display pic?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

[hide=69 Cooking]549060.jpg[/hide]

[hide=46 Prayer]nlzi1z.jpg[/hide]

[hide=47 Prayer]351yi3q.jpg[/hide]

[hide=48 Prayer]2mn3ndu.jpg[/hide]

Finally stopped being lazy with them.

Yeah, the prayer levels pretty much ate up my cashpile. Currently doing moar fishing.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

It's not on there yet though. Who is that in your current display pic?

That are me in all my glory! :grin:

Gratz on the levels. :thumbsup: If you put your game messages on "filter" it won't show you all the annoying "you successfully cook..." or "you bury the bones" while you're training.

Grats. I should get back to RS soon. I need that 63 farming. -.-

Yep you should. :D

That are me in all my glory! :grin:

Gratz on the levels. :thumbsup: If you put your game messages on "filter" it won't show you all the annoying "you successfully cook..." or "you bury the bones" while you're training.

Lol I don't really care about filter when I don't chat. Thanks for the advice though!

[hide=63 Fishing]mmbtlj.jpg[/hide]

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

:thumbup: Keep on going.

Thanks for the support Dutch. :D

Damn I need to make more cash now. Off to addy ores or yew trees... dunno which.

And yes, my cashpile has decreased to an extent that I can't effectively profit with Runecrafting. (Meaning: I don't have enough money to buy that much essence!)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Lol I don't really care about filter when I don't chat. Thanks for the advice though!

Personally, I loved it when the filter update came out. Seeing "You swing your pick at the rock. You manage to mine some iron." a bazillion times a day is pretty annoying. (I've had the filter on for months and still remember exactly what it looks like... :blink: it's going to haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life...)

Personally, I loved it when the filter update came out. Seeing "You swing your pick at the rock. You manage to mine some iron." a bazillion times a day is pretty annoying. (I've had the filter on for months and still remember exactly what it looks like... :blink: it's going to haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life...)

Not really, for me at least. I actually like the messages so I would know when I got what and what.

And you wouldn't get nightmares. :P

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Not really, for me at least. I actually like the messages so I would know when I got what and what.

And you wouldn't get nightmares. :P

Well I did :mellow:.

:lol:, anyway, nice progress there sonic! I'd suggest mining your own essence. It might cost you more in TIME, but you'll make up that loss in profit from runecrafting for sure :thumbsup:

Keep it up, almost 1000 total :D.

disturbeda.png