Hi

I come, I steal reply #200

Bye.

Noes you shouldn't be stealing that reply. :shame:

Hey keep up the great work :)

Thanks. :D

[cabbage] I missed out *dies*

*revives nerdboyxxx*

In other news: My Wii finally came back from fixing it, and now it can finally play new games! The problem is, it now works differently than before... I'm gonna have to ask my mom how to activate it before playing it. :?

EDIT: Now I know. The people who fixed my Wii added a new disc program to start my games as the old one cannot read any new games. I also got a homebrew channel, but I doubt I will ever use it. In case you want to know what I'm currently playing on my Wii, here is the game cover:

TaikoWii2.jpg

I'm a big fan of the series, and I'm also really good at playing the Oni difficulty (the hardest difficulty level). I just enjoy the game a lot and I love most of the songs. :D

This also might mean a good chance I might retire for a bit to play that game, but maybe not, only time can tell what will happen. Rest assured that I will definitely not quit. ;)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm distracted by other games, as well. Specifically, Assassin's Creed 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. And Team Fortress 2, actually.

Usually, it doesn't take me that long to complete a game. Even if it does, I'm not COMPLETELY distracted by it.

I've beaten most of the single player stuff in Brawl in about 2 months. But that's only because it was summer vacation and I had nothing better to do...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Only AC2 is singleplayer, actually. Well, technically, L4D2 has a mode for singleplayer, but multi is sooo much better. :D

I usually don't play multiplayer on my games, but when I can, it's far more fun.

The problem lies that not a lot of people play the games I own. :( Still, single player FTW!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Only AC2 is singleplayer, actually. Well, technically, L4D2 has a mode for singleplayer, but multi is sooo much better. :D

I usually don't play multiplayer on my games, but when I can, it's far more fun.

The problem lies that not a lot of people play the games I own. :( Still, single player FTW!

I don't even have xbox live :P. Multiplayer is a lot of fun though. I just go to my local Xbox and net cafe (boxxd in) and play a LAN game there. Everyone hops on Nazi Zombies and mw2 :lol:.

disturbeda.png

I don't even have xbox live :P. Multiplayer is a lot of fun though. I just go to my local Xbox and net cafe (boxxd in) and play a LAN game there. Everyone hops on Nazi Zombies and mw2 :lol:.

Well, occasionally I play Brawl with my friends, but even then there's only like a few people that own the game and are good at it. I guess I'm just more used to single player. :P

On a side note, it's my birthday today! I'm officially 14 years old! :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Well, occasionally I play Brawl with my friends, but even then there's only like a few people that own the game and are good at it. I guess I'm just more used to single player. :P

Happy birthday!

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

Happy birthday!

Thanks Dare! :D

I had a nice chocolate cake to go with that as well. Cakes for the win! =P~

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Happy birthday! :thumbsup: Chocolate cake is very much win indeed. =P~

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Happy birthday! :thumbsup: Chocolate cake is very much win indeed. =P~

Ty. Yeah, I love chocolate cake because I love chocolate itself. :P

Happy birthday ;D

1 day after mine lol.

Chocolate cake? That's legit :thumbup:

It was your birthday yesterday? Then late happy b-day!

And yes choc cake wins over cream cake any day. :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

After game freaking on Taiko wii 2 I finally bothered to play Runescape again.

[hide=68 Cooking]2saie7o.jpg[/hide]

Not much today, but at least I got something done.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Grats.

I'm taking a break from RS, while I play some other games. Like L4D2. Which is an awesome game, if not for the fact that entire game favours Survivors waay too much. They could also increase Jockey's damage output, since hon....Oh, um, I digress.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

Grats. :D

Just came back from a camp, trying to reply to all those.. *counts* like 20 threads that have gotten replies. :blink:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Grats.

I'm taking a break from RS, while I play some other games. Like L4D2. Which is an awesome game, if not for the fact that entire game favours Survivors waay too much. They could also increase Jockey's damage output, since hon....Oh, um, I digress.

Heh thanks. Well then, good luck on completing L4D2!

Grats. :D

Just came back from a camp, trying to reply to all those.. *counts* like 20 threads that have gotten replies. :blink:

Thanks. Oh god I hate camps... or it's just because I hate large group activities in general. <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

L4D2 is a flop in Australia, stupid censorship team >.> they cut out half the good stuff to make it little kid friendly.

I wish we'd get an R 18+ rating system soon. At least that so I don't have to murder the entire censorship team for ruining my favourite games...

Eh, I'll order it from overseas \:D/

disturbeda.png

Oh, I've actually done every campaign, except The Parish's finale. I'm just playing competitive modes now. I just like playing ZAMBIES too much. :razz:

Lol haha. I say you should finish that final campaign first if you wish to TRULY 100%.

L4D2 is a flop in Australia, stupid censorship team >.> they cut out half the good stuff to make it little kid friendly.

I wish we'd get an R 18+ rating system soon. At least that so I don't have to murder the entire censorship team for ruining my favourite games...

Eh, I'll order it from overseas \:D/

Censorship sucks, period.

You can order it overseas or buy a "fake" copy. Although sometimes the copy might not work.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

L4D2 easter egg time!

Midnight Riders YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/MidnightRidersBand

Ellis' Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/people/Ellis-Savannah/100000485629662?_fb_noscript=1

Just thought I'd throw that out here. :lol:

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.