Sonic - rip blogging

Holy symbol start over.[/Hyb]

Seriously though, you can get random event points and use those to claim random event clothing from varrock clothes shop. Also get rid off any fishing equipment you're not using, except feathers. No reason to keep a cape in the bank unless you use more than one kind. More free space. :thumbsup:

I do wear my cape at all times. My bank pic is actually a pic of all my items I have at the moment.

And I'm pretty much out of random event points now. On the bright side, I have every single random event item. :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the bright side, I have every single random event item. :thumbsup:

Me too. :grin:

How's your RC been going? Are you still working on it, or are you training other skills to break up the monotony?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Me too. :grin:

How's your RC been going? Are you still working on it, or are you training other skills to break up the monotony?

I'm working on it atm, but I don't really have the time to be training it that much. :(

I have a volleyball tournament to go in the next 2 days, and after that I have to catch-up my hw over the weekends. D:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

When I said mods, I meant fan-made modifications for games. Also, I've starting to build up, um, resolve I suppose you could say to go back to RS, but THERE ARE SO MANY GAEMS COMING OUT. I preordered Battlefield Bad Company 2, and there's gonna be BioShock 2, and Supreme Commander 2, and Aliens versus Predator, and Napoleon: Total War, plus all the games I already have. ARGH.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

When I said mods, I meant fan-made modifications for games. Also, I've starting to build up, um, resolve I suppose you could say to go back to RS, but THERE ARE SO MANY GAEMS COMING OUT. I preordered Battlefield Bad Company 2, and there's gonna be BioShock 2, and Supreme Commander 2, and Aliens versus Predator, and Napoleon: Total War, plus all the games I already have. ARGH.

Oh, I see what you mean. Then they're good as well. Brawl+ ftw! (Even though I don't have it.) :P

wavey.gif

Ohai thar

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

You may think I've retired due to all those games, but I have NOT, heh heh.

Here's a level from yours truly... first of 2010! (Yeah, I've never bothered in January, lol.

[hide=66 Runecrafting]mufmty.png[/hide]

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Grats. Although it seems it is not time to return for me yet. D: TOO MANY GAEMS BLARGH. Now I bought Mount and Blade and BioShock 2. And because I preordered BioShock 2, I also got the first one for free.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

grats on 66 rcing :thumbsup:.

Heh ty. :D

Grats. Although it seems it is not time to return for me yet. D: TOO MANY GAEMS BLARGH. Now I bought Mount and Blade and BioShock 2. And because I preordered BioShock 2, I also got the first one for free.

Yeah, the main reason why I came back is because I've already completed the games that I bought. Now I just have to wait for some more...

But for now I shall continue to play Runescape. Oh and one more thing:

[hide=58 Crafting]k4bb7a.png[/hide]

(987 is a cool number eh? :) )

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

[hide=59 Crafting]k3wv8h.png[/hide]

Just... ONE... MORE... TO... GO... until... 60+! :ohnoes:

But then I still have Smithing and Prayer left. -_-

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

[hide=60 Crafting]w9h5vl.png[/hide]

[hide=63 Magic]xfdi5h.png[/hide]

[hide=64 Magic]v3m1oo.png[/hide]

[hide=55 Smithing]nod25f.png[/hide]

And wow... people think I'm a bot now! Just because I'm more efficient than them... <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Good luck with the total

Mind if i ask what you superheat? :)

Steel bars, although they aren't selling very well right now.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Good Luck Sonic! Awesome goals.

Heh thanks. Good luck with your 99 Runecrafting too!

In fact, that's what I'll be going for as soon as I hit 1k total and 12.5m overall exp... hehehe.

Keep it up, bot playa :P

Thanks wcing bot Noobguy! :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

What's your view on Fleshies?

What's an appropriate term for the AFK spider training? Because everytime someone says 'AFK training,' you and I both know what that person means, but then there's always someone who says something along the lines of "AFKing is against the rules... blahblahblah".

Hurry with those 6 remaining levels. >.<

:D

Also, wasn't it about 11:15am your time? (It was 9:15pm my time so you're 14 hours ahead I think.) Wouldn't you be in school?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

What's your view on Fleshies?

What's an appropriate term for the AFK spider training? Because everytime someone says 'AFK training,' you and I both know what that person means, but then there's always someone who says something along the lines of "AFKing is against the rules... blahblahblah".

Hurry with those 6 remaining levels. >.<

:D

Also, wasn't it about 11:15am your time? (It was 9:15pm my time so you're 14 hours ahead I think.) Wouldn't you be in school?

Flesh crawlers are awesome monsters to train on imo. In fact, that's the monster that I most commonly train on for experience.

For AFK spiders, you don't even need to say anything. Just say "I'm training" or something, no need to mention afk.

Gotta keep leveling as well. Also, it's the holidays for us, so that's why. :D

If you beat me in WCing, I'LL KEEL YOU. DEAD. :x Ahem. My training in combat consists of whacking Armored Zombies. Not too exiting.

I kinda forgot what your wcing level is lol. I reckon mine's pretty high though. ;)

[hide=51 Prayer]imjbz7.png[/hide]

Didn't have to spend too much money getting this due to killing hill giants for most of the bones. Right now I'm working on smithing, steel platebodies specifically.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog