Sonic - rip blogging

Grats on all the levels. I finally got a good microphone, so I can voicechat with mah friends when playing online now. :D

Well, that's good. I used to have a microphone too, but I no longer use it so...

And 4 more levels! Complexity 6 FTW!

5nrsxu.png

2vhzm7n.png

2drt43n.png

2rxup38.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember when your complexity leveled? If it doesn't, then I'm kind of confused, because when I try to invite people sometimes, it says that their complexity is not high enough. I thought "something not being high enough" only referred to Floor levels, which are earned through levels... 0.o I sure as hell don't remember hitting 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 complexity.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Do you remember when your complexity leveled? If it doesn't, then I'm kind of confused, because when I try to invite people sometimes, it says that their complexity is not high enough. I thought "something not being high enough" only referred to Floor levels, which are earned through levels... 0.o I sure as hell don't remember hitting 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 complexity.

The higher complexities only unlocked for me when I did all the other complexities, lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Congrats on the Dungeoneering levels Sonic, just a few more to get it ranked! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Hey thanks Med! I might not be able to train it much during the weekdays though. I'll probably buy exp if I can.

You got yours to over 50, despite the 75%-80% reduction in exp for high levels? (Assuming you factor in prestige exp, bonus rooms, level mods and bigger dungeons.)

Oh and ANOTHER level! Wowzers! :o

2usts07.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I've added you if you don't mind, because I'd like to play Dungeoneering someday with you. :thumbup: I'm level 24 in Dungeoneering right now and I'm loving the skill.

Sure, add me! My private chat is always on, and I like it when people aren't afraid to chat with me. :)

I probably can't play much today though, seeing today's a weekday.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I'm level 29 in Dungeoneering now. I've gone from level 6 > 29 in 2 days lol. Soloing isn't very fast but most of the people I meet in lobby tend to leave after a while when they can't catch up with me. I just equip my Tier 5 spear, purchase a pickaxe, a hatchet, a tinderbox, a fly fishing rod and 10 feathers and go through all the rooms very fast.

I'm level 29 in Dungeoneering now. I've gone from level 6 > 29 in 2 days lol. Soloing isn't very fast but most of the people I meet in lobby tend to leave after a while when they can't catch up with me. I just equip my Tier 5 spear, purchase a pickaxe, a hatchet, a tinderbox, a fly fishing rod and 10 feathers and go through all the rooms very fast.

I normally just bring my fractite longsword and other fractite items to fight the monsters, and get the money and make fractite items. I also make a fractite pickaxe incase I see any fractite ores.

I can still get quick levels with soloing though.

(You two are so funny. |^_^|)

I know right?

:???: Why?

Because we are. :P

And another level, lol.

ve9itt.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Grats on 27. :D

Be first f2p to get 99 (or 120).

Actually, I AM going to go for 99 in this skill. I'm taking this over Runecrafting any day because Dungeoneering is way too awesome.

Also, DUNGEONEERING RANKED ON HISCORES!!!

mayt0z.png

2mdqex4.png

2ciftxt.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Good luck with all of those goals of yours. You have quite high levels for a F2P and I'm glad to see that you set yourself high goals.

Nice dungeoneering level by the way.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Good luck with all of those goals of yours. You have quite high levels for a F2P and I'm glad to see that you set yourself high goals.

Nice dungeoneering level by the way.

Hehe thank you. :D

I unfortunately have ditched my long term goal for 99 rc... in place of 99 dungeoneering! :o

But I shall still play some Great Orb Project here and there though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Good luck on 99 Dungeoneering then. I'm still loving the skill. I've subscribed to P2P and I'm getting double the xp now. I'm level 48 :D

Ooh awesome. For me, this skill never ends. But then, which skill doesn't? :P

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Grats, I'm not so sure you should get 120 anymore, seeing that's 104m exp. :s

I won't get 120, but 100 is definitely something else I'd go for. After all, binding 3 items ftw, right?

33 Dungeoneering!

rr5jd5.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog