Sonic - rip blogging

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You nub, everybody knows pros use Filesmelt to upload their pictures.

Filesmelt? Wat.

Besides, I am used to using Tinypic.

On a side note: curse you Shadow Forger! Died 6 times in a 5-man because of it. :(

307nd4l.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Filesmelt be here.

It's what I use for all my images now.

Speaking of which, why aren't you posting anything on your blog now?

(Unless you secretly did without letting me know. :ph34r: )

You clearly keep the dungeoneering up. Keep it going, my friend, you're doing awesome progress :D

Thank you!

Not much in terms of Dungeoneering levels, but I did get another HP level, which brought me to 85 combat.

2mmbdxd.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Oh, I, uh, um, am totally playing RS and not some other game. Yeah. Of course. :?

Yay! :thumbsup:

You training Dungeoneering like everyone else, or...?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Oh, I, uh, um, am totally playing RS and not some other game. Yeah. Of course. :?

Yay! :thumbsup:

You training Dungeoneering like everyone else, or...?

Uh, oh, um, of course, yeah, sure. I am absolutely training dungeoneering. Absolutely.

(no, bad Oceania, don't kill R'lyeh, I like the mindfish.)

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

Uh, oh, um, of course, yeah, sure. I am absolutely training dungeoneering. Absolutely.

(no, bad Oceania, don't kill R'lyeh, I like the mindfish.)

Yeah right... :rolleyes: :P

Whoa your dungeoneering is high Oo. How exactly do you train dungeoneering? I have no idea how to get the best exp/hr at 6 dungeon :lol:.

Keep it up man you're doing heaps good :).

I just keep joining teams, play medium dungeons and get a whole load of exp at the end.

When all my floors are marked as "finished" (you can tell by the tick), I reset.

On average I get like 15k exp per hour.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

On average I get like 15k exp per hour.

So it's better than RC, but slower than Mining. Not bad.

I was wondering, is it possible to train it without gaining combat xp? I'd like to start training it when I'm done with Mining, but my long-term plan doesn't include att/def/str/con/range (magic is okay though). Can you be a skiller without being a killer?

hmm...I may have found myself a catch phrase: I'm a skiller, not a killer. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Ah cool, I kinda understand it now :P. I'm not into combat so I might just get it to 30 and leave it there :|. Still, you're dungeoneering is coming along heaps well, hope you're enjoying it :).

Why not? Dungeoneering isn't ALL about combat, and there are some awesome rewards for you to take, like the coal bag. :thumbsup:

You might want the farming scroll, the anti-poison totem, and the tome of frost as well.

So it's better than RC, but slower than Mining. Not bad.

I was wondering, is it possible to train it without gaining combat xp? I'd like to start training it when I'm done with Mining, but my long-term plan doesn't include att/def/str/con/range (magic is okay though). Can you be a skiller without being a killer?

hmm...I may have found myself a catch phrase: I'm a skiller, not a killer. :grin:

I don't really think so. There are guardian doors which pretty much require you to kill the monsters, and you have to defeat the boss anyway.

Why don't you train combat? Here's my phrase: I'm a skiller, a killer, but not a pker.

In fact, once I get all 70+, a decent amount of cash, and become a member, this shall become more apparent.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Woot, another Dungeoneering level. I swear to myself never do 5:5 larges ever... 5:4 ftw!

2qa4xte.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Congrats Sonic! :thumbsup: You're on really on your way to becoming a true Dungeon Master. No, wait...that's a different game. :lol:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congrats Sonic! :thumbsup: You're on really on your way to becoming a true Dungeon Master. No, wait...that's a different game. :lol:

I still like the "Dungeon Master" name though, it sounds quite cool. "Master of Dungeoneering", perhaps?

And I guess I was wrong about how 5:5 larges suck. Sure, monolith rooms absolutely destroy me, but as a leader of my most recent dungeon, I must say it's awesome. :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Congrats on 66 Dung and 70 Str! :thumbsup:

What does Coal Bag do? =P

It holds 27 coal. Check out the database entry here.

Hi,Nice Post,you can known your exact internet speed with this http://www.ip-details.com/ site's exact information ,it is separately displays the download and upload speed ,it also supported for various facility ,visit here for more details. It is totally free .All the best.

Check it out Sonic. Your blog is so awesome even the ad bots are posting! :lol:

It holds an extra 27 coal. You can have a maximum of 54 coal per banking trip this way. :D

Hi,Nice Post,you can known your exact internet speed with this http://www.ip-details.com/ site's exact information ,it is separately displays the download and upload speed ,it also supported for various facility ,visit here for more details. It is totally free .All the best.

Whaaa? No way, I'm not going on that virus link.

Congrats on 66 Dung and 70 Str! :thumbsup:

It holds 27 coal. Check out the database entry here.

Check it out Sonic. Your blog is so awesome even the ad bots are posting! :lol:

Yay, can't believe even people of that sort posted. :P :lol:

Speaking of more levels, here's more! None are dungeoneering, but all are levels I got within dungeoneering!

24nl7ih.png

2lut0d3.png

210ezo7.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're making great progress, my friend. I really like that level 68 rc level up :P.

Keep it up and good luck with your goals.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak