Sonic - rip blogging

Singha: 51 farming, 48 thieving, and 45 agility.

Sonic: None, though I did do some dunge and rc.

And here's how I'm planning to do my smith and craft:

Smithing: Scroll of efficiency, iron/steel plates (depends)

Crafting: Right before finishing a dungeon, I use all my money to buy protoleather hide and make boots. Got a nice 2k-ish crafting exp per dungeon.

As for my other skills, I'm planning to train it bit by bit, don't have major plans for them at the moment. ;)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics or it didn't happen. :lol: Seriously though, 51 Farming is pretty good. I understand it's a difficult skill to train.

A couple of months back, I came across a guide to some serious Thieving Xp/hour written by CookMePlox. Check it out here. Might be useful.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Pics or it didn't happen. :lol: Seriously though, 51 Farming is pretty good. I understand it's a difficult skill to train.

A couple of months back, I came across a guide to some serious Thieving Xp/hour written by CookMePlox. Check it out here. Might be useful.

That method is blackjacking, as I've heard? And anyways no I wouldn't really consider that right now. And farming isn't that hard to train, it's just slower than most skills lol.

And got 61 crafting on my f2p guy!

Ugh, tinypic is not working properly today. When I want it to work it just doesn't. I'll upload pic tomorrow.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Name changes are ftw.

Am no longer lurking, hope you haven't missed me too much!

Cya online <3

Oh hey! Lol, yeah I love the name changes too. Hope we can see each other on again!

And FINALLY got the pic ready.

2349z7.png

Gonna be playing back on f2p for a while.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Well, today was fun. Went dungeoneering with them good ol' Dragoon clanmates.

289z9c9.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Congrats on 73 Dung! :thumbsup:

How come you don't craft Protoleather bodies when you finish a dungeon? It gives more Crafting Xp per leather. Seems to work better than boots.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congrats on 73 Dung! :thumbsup:

How come you don't craft Protoleather bodies when you finish a dungeon? It gives more Crafting Xp per leather. Seems to work better than boots.

Oh riiiiight... thanks for telling me that. I just realized a protoleather body sells for 5 protoleather boots, so yeah, I'll switch to that next time. I thought the number of boots sold for more than the bodies... #-o

And <3: Dragoons, you're the best dungeoneering mates I've ever met.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Arrgh, my computer crashed and lost my 2 level up pics. <_< Oh well, here they are in a different format.

71 Cooking & 69 Defense

a44lk4.png

2m2us03.png

Also completed the new quest, Gunnar's Ground!

28klky0.png

And how's this for some hawt exp?

2lwrecw.png

And just so you all know, I'm going to use Photobucket for future uploads. Tinypic is shutting down for some reason.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Wow. Just wow. For one floor you got more Dung Xp than I have in total. :blink: Good to see the Xp per floor won't always be this low.

Congrats on the level ups and finishing a noob-level F2P quest. :^_^: If you haven't already, you should go see Dororan again and get an easy 2k Crafting Xp.

Wow. Just wow. For one floor you got more Dung Xp than I have in total. :blink: Good to see the Xp per floor won't always be this low.

Congrats on the level ups and finishing a noob-level F2P quest. :^_^: If you haven't already, you should go see Dororan again and get an easy 2k Crafting Xp.

Heh, I used to get like 50 exp for each floor too. You know, if it wasn't for the level cap, I could have gotten 50k exp from it.

And yeah I already got the 2k crafting exp from Dororan.

Choob! Get 90 crafting so you can do the Onyx!

And tinypic.com works for me... I suppose it shutting down was just a rumor?

I won't be getting 90 craft anytime soon... although I can get the 72 one.

Tinypic has stated that there will be no more uploading starting September 23, so that's why I've switched to Photobucket. Works just as well!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I just tried uploading a pic through Tinypic and it works fine. Source please?

sonik, y u so li?

e.e

They removed the red message... still I don't think it's safe to upload stuff on Tinypic now.

Gamed, my good sir.

orly? ;)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I just tried uploading a pic through Tinypic and it works fine. Source please?

sonik, y u so li?

e.e

They removed the red message... still I don't think it's safe to upload stuff on Tinypic now.

[hide]100924214440.png

We heard from many of our users in regards to these changes and we appreciate your feedback. Tinypic has restored linking to your images and enabled uploading. Please rest assured no content was removed from the site. We tried to notify users on Tinypic and requested they move their content to Photobucket. Unfortunately this messaging was insufficient and has taken many of our users by surprise and we apologize. Our intent was to begin combining some of the best features of Tinypic and Photobucket, thereby offering users a better experience. Any changes in the future will be better communicated. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Still works?[/hide]

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

[hide]100924214440.png

We heard from many of our users in regards to these changes and we appreciate your feedback. Tinypic has restored linking to your images and enabled uploading. Please rest assured no content was removed from the site. We tried to notify users on Tinypic and requested they move their content to Photobucket. Unfortunately this messaging was insufficient and has taken many of our users by surprise and we apologize. Our intent was to begin combining some of the best features of Tinypic and Photobucket, thereby offering users a better experience. Any changes in the future will be better communicated. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Still works?[/hide]

Yeah thanks for telling me. However, I'm going to switch to Photobucket now as it's more convenient for me, lol.

74Dungeoneering.png

74Mining.png

I went mining because I needed those for smithing, and during that hour no one is really in the chat anyway.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Keep it up, Sonic. You're doing some nice progress.

Thank you! You too, you have 4 more rc levels to go. :)

Today I just did some more mining iron ore at that bank deposit box place. Man that place really is godly... thank goodness for not having to drop ores anymore.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Well, today was fun... did a large with Cubemoon and 3 other people, and it ended up with 1 ragequitter, 1 who dc'ed (nearly) the entire dungeon, and 1 who kept going around rooms doing stuff. So in the end, me and Cube had to 2-man a level 114 Night-Gazer Khighorahk. Also, I was lagging pretty much the entire time during the dungeon, so I died 3 times (2 from normal rooms, 1 from Khighorak's slam).

The entire thing took 2 hours... for only 12k exp. Lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Well, now I'm officially quitting dging for a while. W7's ragequitters makes me rage.

Going to finish off smithing for Lumby hard, then going back to all 70+.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Really like the layout of the blog - especially those 74 hyperlinks of dungeoneering levels haha :P

Grats on the latest level, gl with the smithing

That was really the only thing I could think of when I created this blog. ;p I don't plan on revamping the blog anytime soon, I like it this way ^^

Thanks for posting, good luck with your own goals too!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Don't give up on dungeoneering :o

you're that high already..

I do allow you to take a break, but after that get your ass back to work and get 85! @@@@

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!