Sonic - rip blogging

Lmao, nice

Your achievement is even nicer :P gratz on another 90 stat of yours.

You're getting awfully close to that 90 combat mark unsure.gif

Well yea, but what can I do? Sooner or later I'm going to HAVE to reach it, right?

71Strength.png

76Dungeoneering.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, and gratz to another 76 of yours :P

Hmm let me go for all stats 76 instead :3

Gratties on crew! :thumbsup:

Hail the crew title.

Hail the Purple TItle.

Gratties on purple!

owait...

---

This year's Christmas event was fun.

2010Christmas.png

ALL HAIL THE FREMMENIK SNOWMAN.

Snowman.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

EEmAh.png

:twss:

:lol: All the new crewbies and I say thanks (click on the pic to see where I got it)!

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA WHAT THE HELL. Epic :XD:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

FORUMS ARE FINALLY UP WOOT.

Grats on the Crewbie and all your recent levels :D. Keep up the good work :shades:

Thank you Medi :D good luck with your pray!

Congratulations on your new work. Keep it going, Sonic, and gratz on all those nice new levels. You really are an awesome f2per :)

You're a dedicated skiller/rcer as well ^^

Nothing to report. Recently been hanging out on the Sega forums cuz I felt like talking Sonic stuff, lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Whaa? There's Sega forums?!

*goes to Google*

No need for Google. ;)

I post as MCsq2 on these forums, mainly on the Sonic boards.

Speaking of which, I haven't really been spending lots of time on Runescape lately... lately Super Mario Brothers 3 has been devouring my play time, as well as irl stuff (it's not the holidays anymore D: ). I'll probably play more often when it's the holidays 2-3 weeks later (again!), and where I'll be at Taiwan with a superior internet connection (yay!).

Also, I've been to my first ever "formal" dance hosted by our school. It was a pretty nice experience, dancing with others didn't feel that weird than I first thought. At least I still had my senses when the dance was over, pretty much everyone was hyper from the fast/slow dances <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck on your goals. <3:

Thank you :wub:

xlfUb.gif

=;

Yea, haven't been doing much in RS recently. I just downloaded Visual Boy Advance (GBA emulator) and is too busy wasting away at them GBA games. Specifically Sonic Advance 3 and Super Mario World, both I have never got a chance to play before until now. Platformers are just awesome :thumbsup:

Will get back into RS a while after, probably when wildy/trade comes back.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Get No$GBA and rock out on DS gamesicon_thumbsu.gif

eww no$gba. I don't really want to go for DS games, because I already have all the ones I want :lol:

I completely beat Super Mario World, yay. All 96 exits found. As for Sonic Advance 3 I have all gold medals on all acts and bosses, as well as all chao, but the emeralds are annoying. Emerald #7 is really getting on my nerves... I hear from a lot of people that's the impossible one :unsure:

*continues to ramble on about stuff none of you guys even care about*

Anyways, for the next 2 weeks I'm headed back to Taiwan, all because of Chinese New Year. Don't worry though, I still have internet access there. Will probably get myself a new laptop too :thumbsup:

Hopefully more RS action will ensue while I'm there.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Get No$GBA and rock out on DS gamesicon_thumbsu.gif

eww no$gba. I don't really want to go for DS games, because I already have all the ones I want :lol:

I completely beat Super Mario World, yay. All 96 exits found. As for Sonic Advance 3 I have all gold medals on all acts and bosses, as well as all chao, but the emeralds are annoying. Emerald #7 is really getting on my nerves... I hear from a lot of people that's the impossible one :unsure:

*continues to ramble on about stuff none of you guys even care about*

Anyways, for the next 2 weeks I'm headed back to Taiwan, all because of Chinese New Year. Don't worry though, I still have internet access there. Will probably get myself a new laptop too :thumbsup:

Hopefully more RS action will ensue while I'm there.

i think that you either did it for real or Photoshop it. And happy (late) Chinese New Year.

You bribed him XD

Yea I bribed the iron scimitar dude to let me win cuz with a max hit of 16 he won't anyways.

i think that you either did it for real or Photoshop it. And happy (late) Chinese New Year.

Yeah I did it for real, this guy used an iron scimitar to try and kill me. I just ran around the rocks near the center so he couldn't attack me, easy 5k :thumbup:

Oh and:

68Fishing.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

nice blog mate :)

Thank you ^^

Got this from a random event lamp. My god I'm never ever gonna find a fast way to level this without using up all my cash supply... <_<

55Prayer.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog