Sonic - rip blogging

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you plan on training prayer?

Seems like a hard thing to do on f2p :(

I remember the old days when there was a graveyard in the wildy.

Had a ton of big bones + normal bones + burnt bones. Pretty sure that's how I got most of my prayer :P

Well for prayer I guess I would just do my best to train as much as I could, which means using all lamps on it and burying all bones I see. Oh and get the most out of prayer experience in dungeoneering as well. I'm gonna do as much as I can to avoid spending much money on it at all.

That graveyard, you mean the bone yard yes? It's back with the new wildy update, it's at where clan wars used to be. Maybe I'll go there and bury some big bones if I have the time.

Oh and...

72Cooking.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

A friend of mine who has quit Runescape recently decided to give me full Zamorak armor as his leaving gift for me.

Hello free 2.5m cash. (But I promised, if he ever came back I'm buying it back for him in an instant, even though he doesn't care.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

How do you plan on training prayer?

Seems like a hard thing to do on f2p :(

I remember the old days when there was a graveyard in the wildy.

Had a ton of big bones + normal bones + burnt bones. Pretty sure that's how I got most of my prayer :P

Well for prayer I guess I would just do my best to train as much as I could, which means using all lamps on it and burying all bones I see. Oh and get the most out of prayer experience in dungeoneering as well. I'm gonna do as much as I can to avoid spending much money on it at all.

That graveyard, you mean the bone yard yes? It's back with the new wildy update, it's at where clan wars used to be. Maybe I'll go there and bury some big bones if I have the time.

Oh and...

72Cooking.png

Keep it up! I got up 21 prayer levels from training combat at the same time. You should also train 2 more Ranging levels and train prayer at the same time (ie. lesser demons or something like that).

Keep it up! I got up 21 prayer levels from training combat at the same time. You should also train 2 more Ranging levels and train prayer at the same time (ie. lesser demons or something like that).

Thank you! :) Yes, I am going to get my ranged level up as well, as soon as I'm done with all my other skilling tasks (lobster cookings and mithril bars). However, the monsters that I actually train ranged on are slingshotted monsters (flesh crawlers) so it's unlikely that I'll get my prayer exp through this.

Side note. Has anyone played Earthbound? I'm going through it right now, and let me just say it's the best RPG ever made. :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Earthbound, huh. Fun. An oddball of an RPG, but fun all the same. Do enjoy.

*earthbound art*

Yeah, it definitely has quite an odd yet unique and special theme for an RPG. It's seriously the most fun thing I've ever played, even moreso than my beloved Sonic games <3:

Right now I'm in Summers and just got Poo, so I have a full party of 4 now.

Don't let the blog die!!

There's someone with a deleted blog higher up than you on the boards dry.gif

DONT DIE BLOG FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Nah, it's really only starting to die because I can't really get enough time to play Runescape thanks to schoolwork. And if it really counts, I can say Earthbound is a distraction from Runescape as well.

Must tell myself to stop procrastinating.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Got myself my very first pking kill today~

However it's with a person I know irl, hence I risked 100k in my inventory. The next 11 items are exactly the items I got from the kill.

Since I knew he got hacked and lost all his stuff a week ago, I decided to give all those items back. How kind of me ^-^

Anyways, the loot. (I was tempted to keep the shield, but resisted.)

Manos94pkkill.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Woohoo the bronze ceremonial sword guy came to me and asked me to make one!

Too bad my sword was way too different from the regular one :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Should I be proud I actually gained a level doing tracks?

66Smithing.png

Oh and, I finally made a perfect bronze ceremonial sword. Free 15k smithing xp and a diamond, baby!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Got another level with those lovely iron ingot I's!

68Smithing.png

This in turn also allowed me to complete the Lumbridge Hard tasks, and I finally got my explorer's ring 4 and a 9k exp lamp! I use it on prayer as always.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Another level. With the aid of the 20% respect reward things should go slightly faster now.

69Smithing.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Congrats on 69 Smith :) 1 more til addy :D

Btw, could I ask what do you smith there? :P

-Med-

Get 4k iron ore (max you can deposit at a time), and withdraw as iron ingot I. By smithing out the items Suak asks you to smith out, you get ~10 more exp per item smithed. Wield a golden hammer for more inventory space.

This is an extremely cheap way of training smithing, a bit less than 2gp/xp. However the speed is only about 40k xp/hr. It's your call if you want cost-efficiency or pure xp methods (platebodies).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Finally, another skill in the 70s mark!

70Smithing.png

Now, time for me to get my Ranged up. In other news, I also finished most of the Varrock/Falador tasks that are completable in f2p.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Ranging lessers. Slings fail against them so I'm bow and arrowing them.

Also brought a crapton of accursed urns to help with prayer.

69Ranged.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

A trio of levels gained today, including another 70 stat! Didn't feel like ranging anymore, so I'm off to skilling again.

74Hitpoints.png

70Ranged.png

71Magic.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

You better not be alching

I don't alch. Real men superheat ;)

Now I'm doing more dung, melee combat, prayer, and crafting combined. Sure, they don't give me the best times (20 minutes for a frozen small LOL) but that's what spending time crafting protoleather bodies can do. Anyways...

62Crafting.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

You're cute. <3:

Keep up the great work man. :)

Thank you! ^^ Hope you have a good time as well.

Sorry to hear you leave crew by the way :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog