Sonic - rip blogging

Yay, I can now bind a second item. I destroyed my spear for a spinebeam longbow, and bound a fire staff too.

1zgum3o.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats. I'm hugely bogged down by school (tests, hnnnnng), plus playing so many new games. And with friends. Free time I have not.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

Keep it going, my friend. 51 Dungeoneering is impressive (50 levels higher than my Dungeoneering level :D ).

Good luck :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Grats. I'm hugely bogged down by school (tests, hnnnnng), plus playing so many new games. And with friends. Free time I have not.

Lol, school doesn't really bother me that much now. I usually finish my homework in class or during break (nothing better to do).

Keep it going, my friend. 51 Dungeoneering is impressive (50 levels higher than my Dungeoneering level :D ).

Good luck :)

ur dung lvl is 1 lol

349cvlv.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

That would be all fine and dandy if I actually went to school properly, but as it is now, I only go to school for tests and to ask teachers questions. and now my whole month is basically tests upon more tests.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

That would be all fine and dandy if I actually went to school properly, but as it is now, I only go to school for tests and to ask teachers questions. and now my whole month is basically tests upon more tests.

I see... why do you guys get so much tests lol?

RS kinda crashed today... now I can only play safe mode.

3a0dl.png

nqwx37.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Oh, I don't know, maybe because I HAVE TO DO TESTS FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER, FOR EVERYTHING? BLAH.

Oh lolz. We don't get as much tests as you guys do, lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

It's Civilization 4 time over here at Dinosaurs, Ninjas, Robots. :V I luv Civ series. Civ V is coming soonish, so yay.

EDIT: For clarity, DNR is that Gmod community I'm an admin in.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

It's Civilization 4 time over here at Dinosaurs, Ninjas, Robots. :V I luv Civ series. Civ V is coming soonish, so yay.

EDIT: For clarity, DNR is that Gmod community I'm an admin in.

Civilization? Never heard of that either.

I found out that W113 has better people to team up with, so that's where I went.

10qa3bt.png

14y24cj.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

.......really. No, REALLY. REALLLY. You know what? no.

I don't play a lot of games ffs.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Gosh Sonic, w113 should've been the first world you tried for finding Dungeoneering teams. -.-

Except the Tip.It world was W7, so yeah...

Not to mention some people don't have 1k total.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

*mother cat pic*

I don't think a lot of people I know would know the games you are suggesting either... <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

nice blog, an congrats on all your accomplishments so far, as well as good luck on all to come.

I always find F2P blogs interesting because I know I would never be able to find the motivation to do anything F2P lol ;)

Well, then I guess the people you know HAVE NO GAME.

*ps3 has no game*

ps3 r teh flailz

Well, no one I know nearby has a PS3/interested in one, so...

nice blog, an congrats on all your accomplishments so far, as well as good luck on all to come.

I always find F2P blogs interesting because I know I would never be able to find the motivation to do anything F2P lol ;)

I understand since you're a member, but if you stayed F2P the fun can really remain. I wish I can become a member one day lol...

But then here comes the trouble of having to STAY member, because of members' items, skills and such. D:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Lol yea, my IRL friend sometimes gives RS a break and cancels membership. Then he comes back and plays F2P for a week and drops all his Activity Items, like torso and such.

Dont get me wrong with my last comment, I still believe RS could be fun in F2P.

Wow. you are dungeoneering fast :P I really need some spare time, then ill catch up with you!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Lol yea, my IRL friend sometimes gives RS a break and cancels membership. Then he comes back and plays F2P for a week and drops all his Activity Items, like torso and such.

Dont get me wrong with my last comment, I still believe RS could be fun in F2P.

It's ok, I understand what you were saying. And lol, why drop the minigame (I call them that) items?

Wow. you are dungeoneering fast :P I really need some spare time, then ill catch up with you!

Hehe, but I don't have that much spare time either. It's taking me forever to go into the 60's atm. >.<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog