02-Oct-2009 - "Worst Update Ever!"

Singh

02-Oct-2009 - "Worst Update Ever!"

We have decided to freshen up the Official Jagex Store a little by introducing some brand new items and packs.

T-shirts

Designed by staff here at Jagex, we wanted to bring these t-shirts out as a special and personal celebration of our experiences of the unique history and culture that has developed around our games. Check out the "Worst Update Ever", "Mugger Level 6" and "Rare" t-shirts, and the FunOrb "Let's Bounce!" t-shirt, and youll see what we mean.

Posters

We have also added four high-quality posters to the store in response to demand we've received over the last few weeks. You will now be able to find three RuneScape scenes in the store, and a brand new Arcanists-themed poster that our FunOrb players might be interested in.

Packs

Weve released six new packs that offer some great savings our new gamer pack is better than ever and with the variety thats now on offer, there should be something for everyone.

Head over to the store now to check out the new items for yourself.

Mod Simon S

Head of Business Development

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

the rare black lobster t-shirt was my fave :D

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

the rare black lobster t-shirt was my fave :D

Same, it really made me laugh. Pretty funny that they made a 'Worst update ever' shirt too \:D/

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.