Paranormal Activity

runescapeloser22

Went to the drive-in last night, my SO wasn't feeling too great about 15min into this movie (double feature) so we left. And I really don't feel like I would've missed anything.

The movie didn't make me want to watch it, at all. Zero effect on keeping my attention, the only reason I kept "watching" was I couldn't see the other screen :-\

I'll chalk this movie up to fail, and it can join Blair Witch Project, and Public Enemies in movies I will never finish watching.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the drive-in last night, my SO wasn't feeling too great about 15min into this movie (double feature) so we left. And I really don't feel like I would've missed anything.

The movie didn't make me want to watch it, at all. Zero effect on keeping my attention, the only reason I kept "watching" was I couldn't see the other screen :-\

I'll chalk this movie up to fail, and it can join Blair Witch Project, and Public Enemies in movies I will never finish watching.

The same thing happens pretty much over and over again. They sleep, something happens, they talk about it, they sleep, something happens, they talk about it, they sleep, something happens, they talk about it.

• 2 weeks later...