GOODBYE RUNESCAPE DINASTY! :'(

El_Eazy

Yes, the rumours are true. RSD has been disbanned by Livinlarge21, Leaving all his ex-members clueless.

RSD - I will miss you, you have been great to me this past month. Beating DI was our greatist success. We are and always will be remembered as the greatist clan in Runescape.

Goodbye RSD. :cry:

Edit:

There are rumours of a new clan being made. I'm not relasing any infomation because I don't know if its secret or anything. But lets just say, you haven't heard the last from RSD and its members xD

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt DI wanted to rsd to die. :?

RSD and DI needed each other... Even though we was enemys, we lived off each other. Where would DI be without RSD, where would RSD be without DI... Who will DI have wars and fights with now...

RSD and DI needed each other... Even though we was enemys, we lived off each other. Where would DI be without RSD, where would RSD be without DI... Who will DI have wars and fights with now...

whoever most people think the #2 clan in rs is? :wink: being gladz, zf, the, or jagz.

whoever most people think the #2 clan in rs is? :wink: being gladz, zf, the, or jagz.

None of them clans would put up a good fight against DI.

Maybe all of them together ;)

You have to remember, some RSD members are obviously going to goto DI.

I'm not sure what i'm doing now, but joinin DI is one the bottom of my prioty list.

Livin will give an official statement eventually.

Untill then everything you read is just rumors, gossip etc...

Except the fact that RSD is no more.

I can say now, the new "RSD" is being founded very soon. I'm not sure if I am joining though.

Nothing against rsd because i loved the competition. But do you remember my post on your forums that the 100 people let in .. in a week would either get booted losing respect, or the clan will die.

Livin claims thats not how it is but i know it has something to do with it, and killing a clan that many people play rs for is a very bad leadership decision. *yes i know what he posted but he still could have quit and let somebody else lead it*

I tryed to keep rsd from dieing because i really didnt want them too but...livin and everybody called me an idiot and my post was locked. :cry:

I just know its not a coincidence that less than a week after the war exactly what i predicted happens.

I REALLY didnt want to see rsd die... :(

Not flaming or anything, and if you dont agree with me simply say you dont agree but dont get any arguments starting.

I hope a new clan we can rival pops up soon. :wink:

user1-dark.png

Guest demonllord
mmmmm should MK recruit old RSD?

i think MK should ;)

anyways sorry to hear RSd is gone, truly a clan for the history books

MOSt of ex-rsder will not join another clan or they will just join another clan made out of old rsders

Please ppl, out of respect for Livin, spare your judgement on him and RSD until after he makes his official statement...

True.

Lets keep livin flaming to a minium to none please everyone.

Please ppl, out of respect for Livin, spare your judgement on him and RSD until after he makes his official statement...

True.

i'm just curious why he disbanded the greatest clan RS has / will ever see, besides i don't know him so i'mnot gonna flame

True.

i'm just curious why he disbanded the greatest clan RS has / will ever see, besides i don't know him so i'mnot gonna flame

You become the best and start over.RSD beat theyre only challenge so there was nothing left to do. Thats my opinion.