Tree animations when being chopped down

RSBDavid

Right now when you chop a tree, it falls like:

2zpuz3m.gif

Here is my suggestion.

Instead of tree's just falling when ever you harvest all of the resources, make it to where it shows the percentage of the tree remaining as you cut it down.

Here is another horrible animation showing what I mean:

33o7g2o.gif

THis will add a graphicaly pleasing aspect when cutting down trees and again, sorry for the bad animations.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

99% of my brain is dedicated to supporting you.

The other 1% is thinking about the homework that's due tomorrow that I still haven't done.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

Yes please. Also, a new animation should count for the Ivy bushes. Maybe magic trees can have a more unique animation (been magic and all)? I'm thinking of stars flying up from the trunk and a nice little bell sound playing <3: I'd definitely chop down magic trees more often then.

disturbeda.png

The problem is though, tree's don't have a set number of logs they give before they fall. They will randomly fell after any amount of logs. Because of that, it would be hard to have it go down in stages, unless the stages were random.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

99% of my brain is dedicated to supporting you.

The other 1% is thinking about the homework that's due tomorrow that I still haven't done.

How about you dedicate that 1% to something useful?

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison