What should i train on?

Argorn5757

Right now i am 61/60/60 (atk str def).

I want to get to at least 65/65/65 for some quests.

My armor/weapon is -

dragon med helm, dragon longsword, dragon platelegs, granic body, warrior ring, amulet of glory, rune kite shield, dragon boots.

wat monster should i train on to raise my stats?

Argorn5757.png

Argorn5757.png

Well, first thing I would do is complete monkey madness for a dragon scimitar, it also gives you quite a hefty chunk of combat exp so that should speed things up as well :thumbsup: . Other than that I would say experiments in the dungeon from the Creature of Fenkenstein quest, they give 400 exp ea and have low def but they are non-aggressive and are boooooring.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I agree with the idea of doing MM for the dragon scim right away but I should tell you that the experiment dungeon is always packed and you will often spend longer waiting for a spawn than fighting. Also they drop nothing. I got my stats from 60-70 at the stronghold of security killing ankous for blood and death rune drops and using bones to peaches tabs for food. But everyone has their own method.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Sell dlegs and granite body and buy rune body and legs, cheaper and really not much worse off.

Also do Fremmenik Trials then Isles if you havent.

Isles gives you a berserker or warrior helm which are better than dmed, and Isles gives you the best overall helmet ingame excluding slayer.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

do you think i can do monkey madness?

If a level 3 can, you can.

I'd recommend going to the stronghold of security level and train on the giant spiders there.

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

Or you can kill green dragons for profit.

Grinding is stupid.

That's not really great EXP though. Ankous would be the middle ground between Pure EXP and drops.

But yeah, you really don't need Dragon items. Rune Legs will suit you fine, and Femmy Isles is totally worth it.

Spiders hit pretty well on my 73 defense, so I'm not sure those would be very efficent (pardon spelling) at your defense level. Oh, and Defense is the most important training stat in the game. Period.

Oh, and Defense is the most important training stat in the game. Period.

Honestly it isnt. You have heaps of options to make your defence bonus higher, and you still get hit rather hard.

Attack is more important.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Oh, and Defense is the most important training stat in the game. Period.

Honestly it isnt. You have heaps of options to make your defence bonus higher, and you still get hit rather hard.

Attack is more important.

I'm just glad that neither of you are arguing that strength is the most important.

Because it's not.

I agree that attack is the most important, but defence follows with a VERY close second.

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

Complete MM, get D scimi and use it on controlled. No point is doing strength, then attack, then defence if you need them all to be a relatively the same level. Complete Fremmy Trials/Isles and then any other quests that give xp you haven't already done. (Waterfall, Fight arena etc etc)

Oh, and the statement about experiments... I got 62-70 range there two days ago, and as soon as i arrived no one was there and when i left i wasn't disturbed once. Just use the further area west on the furthest wall and you'll be fine.