Gaming Computer Desk

RSBDavid

Why don't you just buy that desk? It's in your budget after shipping.

http://www.roccafortesales.com/

My favorite desk though is the Ikea Jerker. It's damn near impossible to find now though because it is discontinued. It has all the desk space you could possible ask for with more shelves and attachments than you can think of.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3518/p1010020ov.jpg

If you're handy you could build your own desk and get exactly what you are looking for.

Foooman.png

Was just at IKEA the other day. Can't remember the name but they have something JUST like the jerker.

OT: GET A CINNAMON ROLL, THEY WERE THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD </caps>

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

If you're handy you could build your own desk and get exactly what you are looking for.

I almost did that before I found a desk that did exactly what I needed to do for $100 + chair (second hand). Just gotta figure out how much stuff you want on said desk and how you want it arranged. Once you know that, find the desk to suit. If you can't, find the closest match.

3-monitors + keyboard + mouse = almost any standard office desk. But do you want draws, keyboard/mouse tray or anything like that? what about raised monitors?

I almost did that before I found a desk that did exactly what I needed to do for $100 + chair (second hand). Just gotta figure out how much stuff you want on said desk and how you want it arranged. Once you know that, find the desk to suit. If you can't, find the closest match.

3-monitors + keyboard + mouse = almost any standard office desk. But do you want draws, keyboard/mouse tray or anything like that? what about raised monitors?

I would like a tray that can roll in to hide the mouse/keyboard when I am not at my computer. I was looking into building my own desk, but I do not think I could build osmething to my specifications. I am not any good with woodcraft.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I would go into a few stores and try a few designs (sit at them and toy with the layout).

I always said I would want a slide out mouse/keyboard shelf, but after using a few at work there more annoying then anything if your using them day in day out.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

haha, I have that desk :) I got it for $550 AUD, and I'm seeing now it's selling for $250 USD, pretty cheap! It's pretty sweet.

Then my roomate wanted one, so we built a similar one for about $200AUD. Took as about 10 hours works, obviously not including the time coats take to dry.

SoLawny.png

Don't buy it. It looks good, but it really isn't comfortable or practical to play games leaving everything set up. With basic woodworking skills you can make something even better for half the price.

SoLawny.png

The position of that mouse in the OP picture looks like it's in the most uncomfortable position. Look how it is relative to the keyboard and the chair.

:mellow:

Exactly. It's a sweet desk, don't get me wrong, but you cant keep all that [cabbage] on there at once

SoLawny.png