SuperCompost

ufosssssssss

How do you make SuperCompost?

buy it off GE :D

otherwise stick fruit harvested from crops that require 50+ farming to grow into the bin

15 fruit per bin. Stick it in, close the lid, and in ~1 hour come back with 15 buckets to empty the super compost you find inside.

I find it convenient to buy the 80 pineapples from arhein @ catherby (talk to him, don't trade) and use those

you can also use the compost mound and its special ability

Naaxi.png

Dont buy it off the G.E. If you want xp and and compost, grow your own watermelons, harvest them and put them right in the compost bin, its good xp and easy compost.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

How do you make SuperCompost?

buy it off GE :D

otherwise stick fruit harvested from crops that require 50+ farming to grow into the bin

15 fruit per bin. Stick it in, close the lid, and in ~1 hour come back with 15 buckets to empty the super compost you find inside.

I find it convenient to buy the 80 pineapples from arhein @ catherby (talk to him, don't trade) and use those

you can also use the compost mound and its special ability

Dang, screw that, lol, I'm buying it. Thanks though!

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png

Dont buy it off the G.E. If you want xp and and compost, grow your own watermelons, harvest them and put them right in the compost bin, its good xp and easy compost.

I am growing Watermelons right now, but it's like 4.5k a seed and you only get like 8, and those are 195 ea. So I would be losing money right there, correct?

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png

I am growing Watermelons right now, but it's like 4.5k a seed and you only get like 8, and those are 195 ea. So I would be losing money right there, correct?

Your using a Magic Sectuars right? With them i average around 18, and yes it is a loss but the best allointment xp in the game.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Your using a Magic Sectuars right? With them i average around 18, and yes it is a loss but the best allointment xp in the game.

Yes, I'm using Magic Secateurs

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png

Last time I looked coconut husks where the best gp/supercompost.

Compost mound takes about 10 scrolls to get a single lot of super compost (thats a lot of normal compost and a lot of time).

Pineapples are a popular choice given you can get 80 (40 requires the karajama achievement diary) for a few gp.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Get 40 pineapples a day for free from Dell Monti using karamja gloves.

Buy 40 pineapples a day from Arhein at Catherby docks.

On every farming run, I take 15 of them and put them in the bin. Since I only use 8 buckets (herbs and marigolds) a trip, I always have 250 buckets banked ate the leprichaun. I always have pineapples left, so I sell them when I have like 1k spare.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Coconut shells, watermelons, and pineapples are popular choices. I use pineapples because they're very cheap, and I only need about 15-30 super compost daily. Arhein is able to keep me stocked with his 40-a-day stock. I wouldn't recommend watermelons, as you could sell them and buy pineapples for less.

I don't think you can buy coconut shells really, especially now with 2lum buying out coconuts. I don't grow palms, but if you have coconut shells, they're the best choice.

Coconut shells, watermelons, and pineapples are popular choices. I use pineapples because they're very cheap, and I only need about 15-30 super compost daily. Arhein is able to keep me stocked with his 40-a-day stock. I wouldn't recommend watermelons, as you could sell them and buy pineapples for less.

I don't think you can buy coconut shells really, especially now with 2lum buying out coconuts. I don't grow palms, but if you have coconut shells, they're the best choice.

Coconuts are going down, and the GE database shows that you can buy cocont shells for 230-odd gp each.

I only use coconut shells when I have them left over from making coconut milk based potions, which I don't do all that often.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...