Sawmill Crystal Saw

Experienced Woodcutters can earn fast experience working at the Sawmill by completing various Sawmill Jobs. Level 80 Woodcutting and a saw are required. Free saws are available from a crate at the Sawmill. A crystal saw works faster, and no charges are consumed.

Not only are no charges consumed by using the crystal saw, but you get DOUBLE xp for using it.

sweet :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Hi, hotdogcore,

First off, thanks so much for your submission :^_^: We really appreciate when users take the time to help out!

Unfortunately, using a crystal saw does not affect -- or double -- the amount of experience you receive cutting planks in Sawmill jobs; you receive the same amount of experience whether you use a regular or crystal saw.

I've just actually tried this out in-game to make sure, and I didn't get double exp.

What most likely has happened is you were cutting long/short or groove/tooth planks -- since you make one of EACH of these types from one normal plank, you may have noticed that you were getting an increased amount. (It's slightly confusing to explain... for instance, you gain 15 xp for cutting a short plank, and 15 xp for cutting a long plank. However, since you CAN succesfully make both at once, you sometimes receive 30 exp instead.)

If you have any questions or concerns still, please feel free to PM them to me or another Crewbie :^_^:

As always,

Thanks,

- SerpentEye

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png