Newest (big) sig

misterxman

awesome, just the bottom of the Ahrim guy's robe has a red glitch there lol.

Its awesome, really, just.....well like i told you im addicted to your sigs. Also i dont see how the blue phat falls of the ahrim guy's head, i dont see enough motion on him to make it fall off.

9.8/10

Almost perfect!!!!

EDIT:theres more red colour on the bottom of the block of ice

awesome job. i love the ground. and the bits of red are the light passing through the cracks in the floor. he meant to do that.

my only crit is, the skin color of the guy in barrows armor makes him look like he's kinda made of wood. actually, only his legs do for some reason. torso isnt bad. overall, nice job. well done for your first MAJOR sig too. love it

panoramiadk9.gif

The red at the bottom of the guys robes isnt a mess-up I dont think, cuz its on the ice too ;) Just looks to me like the red is rubbing off (or bleeding :lol: ) on them :D

Besides peg-legs Barrows man and the large text, its awesome looking :D :D

J272

Very nice job here under many aspects here.

Lovely colors and setting, good Thzaar characterization.

Nice overall concept.

Artisticaly speaking everything but the setting and the Thzaar has been seen ,better, over and over (not your fault probably) so it's pretty plain and boring even because the bodies don't even suggest a small struggle in the fight, expecialy the Verak's guy that looks more like a plastic doll.

But what realy is important about this sig comes now.

It doesn't look like a pixel work to me, basicaly cause it misses most of the good points in pixel art.

The sig is so big anything looks "artisticaly" stretched on the basis of pixel attitude.

We see a lack of overall detail, big areas of same color, big noticable "shading blocks", and a pretty clear semplification of all the lineart . All this suggests me that Pixel wasn't the most appropriate way to represent such a thing. What is realy nice in pixelart is the big work in-the-small that you can notice at first sight and realy apreciate double checking it. A pixel work is something dense, alive. This work doesn't look like it to me.

I personaly think that such a result (actualy something better) could have been reached through other styles. (so that the text itself could match it better) with a relatively smaller effort.

Overall the work is good, nothing to say.

Just i can't force myself to like it for the above reasons.

I just hope you will go back to smaller pieces, that imo are the best way you can express yourself.

If you compare this sig to the "noob mage" one (missing the name sorry) this one doesn't stand a chance.

Peace.

The brother really does look like he is wood and was chisled. How the phat falls off the guy in the Ahrim I have no idea. Good job as usual, but the text always is the same.. Get some new fonts? :lol:

P.S. Aren't you getting tired from all of these big pixel sigs?

nice one Misterxman, saw it on clan forums looks real good.

mahasig95magicho6.gif

Proud co-leader of the Mayhem Makers, Runescape's best pure pking clan

Combat 97 - Str 99 - Att 93 - Hits 97 - Pray 52 - Ranged 95 - Magic 99

I Mahatma I - Thanks Misterxman for the great sig

Better.

Now the ice looks somewhat good, compared to earlier :)

The rune guy on background... still looks bad. The 'whiteness' of rune. Maybe it's just me.

Oh my dog. How can that thin axe handle handle that big axe head? Must be made of good metal.

I would have liked to see the bats more 'fiery', but they are pretty cute and look good that way also.

The legs of verac person. They are made of wood. They should have a bit muscles, if you compare them to the hands and body.

Borders. Still suck.

And I still don't like black outlines.

Dragon guy inside the ice still has the bad look. Chains do not look like chains, legs look like plastic, blah blah.

Nice to see that someone makes some creatures left-handed, like the iced guy, tzhaar-mej and verac person. *checks the hands of greataxe person* She looks like righthanded. :lol:

The cave outgoing looks too bright. After all, there's the cave with lesser demons and such, and it's not too lighty.

Overall nice job,

I couldn't do better, but I can try to criticize.

The Jeppoz's post told me pretty much why I didn't like your work, but I have been used to it I guess.

Also, overpaid.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I agree with the jeppoz, i think your bigger sigs are lacking. Tip.it reqs are so small, you sqeeze everything in and its all top-notch quality and there seems to be very detailed characters, but not much else happening. I think you should move to smaller sigs (not tip.it, thats for sure).