High level Herblore info needed

Corvus

I think you're numbers are wrong for the boost there mate.

Because runescape ALWAYS rounds down

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I got the range formula from tip.its item database, so I guess that could be wrong.

Edit: ok, so rs wiki says +4, so it does round down.

Still, the whole point of my post to begin with was to show 3hits % was off for extreme range (which then still holds true), and someone said i was wrong because it always rounds up, (which isn't true) lol.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

• 1 month later...

Are there any more figures on extreme ranging potions (base level and resulting level)?

Currently the boost for a normal range potion is R=floor(L/10)+4

From what I can gather from the 2 posts here with values and using a similar format the extreme range is R=floor(L/5)+4

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Thank you all for the information you have provided for the calculators. With your help we have been able to verify our formula for the Melee potions. While we still would like more information for the Extreme Ranging potion, we have made the decision to close this topic due to the limited range of responses, and a misunderstanding of the request for hard data. Those who wish to provide additional Extreme Ranging potion information may post in the Website Updates and Corrections section.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source