Do you beleive in GHOSTS?

I_AM_SLICEMAN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember in IRC once or something BEAR was going on about a ghost being upstairs.

He even took a pic with himself holding this 2x2 lump of wood and whatnot "ghost hunting" or whatever. Have to wonder wtf a piece of wood is going to do to a ghost hm ;)

I believe in good an evil, with spirits of each fighting an invisible war over our souls (angels and demons, I be Christian protestant).

I do not believe that these angels and demons manifest themselves physically.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

it's all in your head , ghosts don't exist.

if you see 1 , before you starting running and screaming , take a pic.

Ohh yeah not like im EXPECTING voices to be heard, not like if im there saying "Hey come over here and let me take a pic of you.", Not like if we can "succesfully" communicate with them. Your just a skeptic, there will always be skeptics, i was a skeptic my self, when my father said he saw his father's "ghosts"....Now i belive, Its like everyone needs to have their own experiences, and ghosts arnt scary, its just a person why be scared? do you run from your mom when you see her ( no offense lol), and of coarse, being a skeptic, you will always say "Omg thats a fake pic, you used photoshop"....