Armadyl or Bandos?

dragon246665

Alright so I've always wanted to go bosshunting and now I feel like I'm almost ready to decide which boss to train for.

Bandos Pros:

I already have acceptable armor. (full void)

Easiest GWD boss.

Cons:

Many elitest teams demand having an ags and 130+ cb.

Drops tend to be on the lower range of the price spectrum

Bottom line:

I'm really thinking about bandos because being the poor person that I am I could really cut down on armor costs with full void.

Armadyl pros:

I have full void for fast training to 90 range

Many armadyl teams are less elitest about stats

No godsword required

Most expensive drop in the whole dungeon

Armadyl cons:

Most difficult boss in the GWD (So I've heard.)

Some teams demand very expensive armor.

Bottom line: I'm sort of leaning towards armadyl because of the potential rewards, but bandos is still a major contender as well. Feel free to suggest another boss too if you want.

Rejected.jpg

Doing Armadyl in Void id goind go be a fail. Might not be that big of a fail but you're still gonna have to eat much more often. You don't need the best gear around, even something like Karil Skirt, D'hide body and Torags Helm with an Obby shield will be fine. I would go with Armadyl for the drops although Bandos might bet you some faster money.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Doing Armadyl in Void id goind go be a fail. Might not be that big of a fail but you're still gonna have to eat much more often. You don't need the best gear around, even something like Karil Skirt, D'hide body and Torags Helm with an Obby shield will be fine. I would go with Armadyl for the drops although Bandos might bet you some faster money.

Going for armadyl won't be a fail however it will be harder than doing the bandos boss. You could try to go to armadyl for more money in the drops you get, but doing Bandos will get you the cash you want faster than armadyl. (I've seen a level 93 solo bandos so you should have little or no problem with the boss)

[hide=Accomplishments]65 Fishing (Swordfish gloves) - July 29, 2009

Rune Defender - August 15, 2009

My Dream Armor(P2P) - August 18, 2009

Slayer Helmet - September 19, 2009

75 Attack (Ability to Wield GS) - October 17, 2009

100 posts in Tip.It Forum - October 25, 2009

80 Strength - December 12, 2009[/hide]

[hide=F2P/P2P Stats and Goals]Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png[/hide]

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they can make up their minds."

-Wilt Chamberlain

If Armadyl is the hardest, then the rest must be pretty freaking easy. I haven't gone to Sara, but I'm pretty sure Armadyl's quite easy; though Bandos will always be easier :).

SO yeah I'd suggest Armadyl.

There's also an unbearably huge demand for Bandos bossing, it's pretty much impossible to find a good world. As for armour, just get like an Armadyl helm so you don't look like a noob using the pendant to protect you.

Gl.

Chris2fer381.png

Sorry to be blunt, but void will SUCK with your stats. Void range is terrible at arma most of the times anyway. Not to mention, you really don't have the stats for either boss, and will have a helluva time finding either a good team, or keeping from being crashed.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

People remember! I said that full void range is what I would use to train to 90 range, not what I would wear to Armadyl. Another thing to keep in mind is that I am not saying that I'm planning on going today, its just a long term goal.

You didn't say that in your first post. You said you had it for use at bandos.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

People remember! I said that full void range is what I would use to train to 90 range, not what I would wear to Armadyl. Another thing to keep in mind is that I am not saying that I'm planning on going today, its just a long term goal.

I said I would use void melee at bandos, as that (from what I've heard/seen) is an acceptable armor to wear. Another question, would 70 prayer be a huge advantage at Armadyl, seeing as two of the stats it boosts are not even useable there?

Rejected.jpg

I said I would use void melee at bandos, as that (from what I've heard/seen) is an acceptable armor to wear. Another question, would 70 prayer be a huge advantage at Armadyl, seeing as two of the stats it boosts are not even useable there?

Its only acceptable with AGS. You won't want to use it with any other GS.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Hmm...well I guess that settles it! Seeing as I am not a gazillionaire and cannot afford an AGS I'll just have to go for Armadyl to become a gazillionaire.

I'll be aiming for these stats:

90 range

85 defense

70 prayer (perhaps?)

69 summoning

And with a setup similar to the one mentioned earlier in the thread. Okay so my final question is...would it be difficult for me to find a coinshare group with these stats? Thanks for all the help sofar everyone!

Rejected.jpg

Without top notch gear, it will be semi-hard to find a team. I have 89 range, but high def/prayer/summoning and top notch gear, but can't always find a team right away.

Stonewall337.png

If you can get atleast 90 range you could make your own armadyl CS team just post on forums. Usually its easy to make CS teams, atleast for me it is.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Why did you miss zammy?

Bandos and Zammy are the easiest as long as you pray range/mage you'll only take damage from the minions.

Either one has there pros and cons so its really up to you. Personally I prefer DK's to bandos/zammy, but that was down to a lot of tanking at bandos (I'm talking 3/4+ hour trips 3 to 5 times a week for a month) and attacking zammy (KC and tanks are harder to get for zammy).

Which ever you pick get atleast 68 summoning and train for prayer to 70+. Summoning adds a lot of options and prayer allows you to bless and stay for longer (piety is ideal for getting rid of crashers).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]