Summoning Training Order

Sy_Accursed

Say I have 1k gold charms, 1k crims, 1k greens and 500 blues.

If I'm then going to train summoning is there any particularly order I should do them in to maximise xp?

As in should I use say golds up first, but save crims to last.

Or should I jsut do a mix of the best for each at the time

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Generally speaking I've found it's best to use the lower (gold) charms first and progress in order as if you gain any levels you're likely to unlock better xp pouches for use with the higher level charms.

e.g. if you have enough charms to get to 79 without using your blues, you'll then be able to use the blues to create moss titans which are a better use of your blues than say an Addy Minotaur.

Mordendravid.png

Okay but wat is "in order"

I mean obviously gold are lowest and blues are best.

But which way round to crims and greens go?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Golds, greens, crimsons, then blues. If you can hold onto the blues for as long as you can/want.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Well, unless you've got the money and time to follow a more obscure training route, I take it that the bulk of your Xp will come from using your Crimsons on Granite Lobsters (level 74) as there are few other viable alternatives in terms of acquiring seconds. 

In light of this, I suggest you use your gold and green crimsons in order to gain 4 levels (assuming you're still level 70), and then make Granite Lobsters. As said, the longer you can keep your blue charms the better off you'll be..

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Thanks for the specifics; but I was just talking in general terms.

As in literally I've done slayer or w/e got a heap of charms.

To maximise xp I should use charm x first blah blah blah.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Golds, greens, crimsons, then blues. If you can hold onto the blues for as long as you can/want.

This, but gold-green-blue-crimson after 89. Sometimes it might be better to use some blues before 89, if you're able to unlock a better crimson charm pouch that way.

2dvjurb.png