I Know The Lyrics But Not The Song!

Superkowz

We all have situations like this. Times where we know the lyrics but we don't know what the song is called. But have no fear, if there's a song that you know the lyrics to but not the name, post the lyrics here and we'll try to help you out. ;)

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

Oooo double sarcasm...

To unspamify this post - What the posters above me are saying (if it isn't already clear) is that if you know the lyrics you can easily google them to find the song that they are from.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Yeah, there is absolutely no reason for this thread if you know the lyrics. A thread about trying to find out songs of which you know next to nothing (such as it was in the background of a commercial for 10 seconds) would be much, much, more valid, but still probably not even enough to warrant a topic. It would just get buried eventually since it isn't used as much.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg