Varrock Herald

Monkeybillio

November 2nd now out.

After a short leave of absence, the Herald returns with a new series of articles.

Discussion: What do you enjoy about these mini-games? what do you not enjoy?

Edit: I'm gonna wait a while to do another economy article, as I'm not really sure where we stand right now.

Sorry, if I offend anyone but not really. I have to laugh when I see higher levels without whips because they marketed there whips. Runescape economy one; marketers zero.

1. It's "their".

2. It's "merchanted". Marketing is a very noble profession in which one tries to make others aware of products and services in order to better allow open trade and competition. Do not get marketing confused with merchanting. Those of us in the marketing profession are offended by your ignorance.

Some mistakes on your November 2nd edition:

-On Clue Scrolls.

3rd line, 2nd paragraph, 'In doing clue scrolls...', The appropriate spelling for this should be 'While doing clue scrolls...'

6th line, 2nd paragraph, 'passages, and hiding places', this should me change to 'passages, and hidden places'

6th line, 2nd paragraph 'In the end you get', the phrase' In the end you'll get' sounds more appropriate for this

I think those are the ones I remember

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png